Calavera was the sacred city of the Volados. It is located in a jungle and was ruled by the Winged Shaman, who used the Serpent Blade to keep it in balance. It was destroyed in the war between the Reptaras and the Volados. The description of Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera implies that it is "south of the border."
Calavera Ruins is a level in Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera.
Calavera Ruins is the twelfth and final area in Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera.
- Temple Totems: Put all the heads back on the Temple Statues.
- Rapid Rescue: Beat the level in 6:30.
- Cheat the Hangman: Find all of The Hangmen and defeat them with a Rope.
- Worthy Opponent: Defeat Malana Mire without dying during the battle.
- Out of Range: Avoid all of the huge Scythe Blasts during the final battle.
- Calavera is the Spanish word for skull.