Calypso Island is the island where Papa's Freezeria is located. The population on the island is 12 people. In Papa's Hot Doggeria, there is a baseball team named the Calypso Island Coconuts and a hockey team named the Calypso Island Krakens that is based from this location.
- Kahuna's Surf Shack - A sporting goods store that is located next door to Papa's Freezeria in Calypso Island. Kahuna is the owner of the store.
- Papa's Freezeria - Papa Louie's 4th restaurant, which sells ice-cream sundaes.
- S.S. Louie - Papa Louie's cruise ship. Captain Cori is the captain of that ship, and Radley Madish opened a portal into Munchmore on the ship's deck during Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack!.
- Captain Cori - The captain of the S.S. Louie. She rescued Robby from a deserted island he got stranded on for three years.
- Gremmie - A surfer & freediver who also serves as a guide to the nearby Great Saltine Reef.
- Ivy - Travel Trout travel agent working at the Calypso Island branch.
- Kahuna - The owner of the Surf Shack next door to the Freezeria.
- LePete - A teen who hangs out around the boat docks and takes odd jobs around the harbor.
- Nevada - Utah's older sister and organizer of the farmer's market and craft show. She sells handmade jewelry from shells she finds on the beach.
- Utah - Nevada's younger sister, a local guide, and Papa's Pastaria worker.
- Nevada and LePete are the only known locals from Calypso Island not to debut in Papa's Freezeria.
- Ninjoy is the only character who made her debut in Papa's Freezeria who is not a local on Calypso Island.