Chili is an ingredient in various Papa Louie's restaurant time-management games.
In Papa's Cheeseria/To Go!, Rico's Chili is a standard fry topping unlocked with Rico when the player reaches Rank 18. In Papa's Cheeseria, the "Chunky Chili" badge is earned when this is served to 30 customers.
Customers who order this
Hot Doggeria/HD/To Go!
- Boomer (Closer)
- Whiff (Closer)
Cheeseria To Go!
This section may be having some missing details or it is incomplete! You can help by adding the correct info to finish the list. Once the list is complete, remove this template box.
Specials using this ingredient
Papa's Hot Doggeria HD/To Go!
- Chili Polka
- Chili con Queso
- Coney Dog
- Franken Bacon
- Michigan Dog
- Pretzel Paradox
- Rico's Chili Dog
- Rustbelt Weenie
- Sloppy Jojo
- Woonsocket Dynamite
- Rico has his own variety of chili, and the ingredient was used in the first two April Fools' day promotions by Flipline Studios: in 2012 with Rico's Chiliria, and in 2013 with Rowdy Rico: When Chili Attacks!.
- Based off his flipdeck, he loves chili.
- Most people who order chili on their hot dogs will also order shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- In Papa's Pastaria, this is the only sauce that comes in a can. The other sauces come in jars.
- The recipe for Rico's Chili was included in Papa's Cook Book (as part of making Rico's Chili Dogs).
|Papa's Cheeseria||Rico's Chili Bonus||30 points||$45.00|
|Papa's Hot Doggeria HD/To Go!||Chili Bonus||20 points||$40.00|