Chili is an ingredient in various Papa Louie's restaurant time-management games.
In Papa's Hot Doggeria/HD/To Go!, Chili is a standard topping available in the start of all games. In Papa's Hot Doggeria/To Go!, the "Make Rico Proud" badge is earned when the player serves 30 orders with Chili.
In Papa's Cheeseria/To Go!, Rico's Chili is a standard fry topping unlocked with Rico when the player reaches Rank 18. In Papa's Cheeseria, the "Chunky Chili" badge is earned when the player serves 30 orders with Rico's Chili.
Customers who order this
Hot Doggeria HD/To Go!
- LePete (Closer)
- Whiff (Closer)
Cheeseria To Go!
- Rico (Unlocked)
- Big Pauly
- Xolo (Closer)
Pastaria To Go!
Specials using this ingredient
Papa's Hot Doggeria HD/To Go!
- Chili con Queso
- Chili Polka
- Coney Dog
- Franken Bacon
- Michigan Dog
- Pretzel Paradox
- Rico's Chili Dog
- Rustbelt Weenie
- Sloppy Jojo
- Woonsocket Dynamite
- Rico has his own variety of chili, and the ingredient was used in the first two April Fools' day promotions by Flipline Studios: in 2012 with Rico's Chiliria, and in 2013 with Rowdy Rico: When Chili Attacks!.
- According to his Flipdeck, he loves chili.
- Most customers who order chili on their hot dogs will also order shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- In Papa's Pastaria/To Go!, this is the only sauce that comes in a can. The other sauces come in jars.
- The recipe for Rico's Chili was included in Papa's Cook Book (as part of making Rico's Chili Dogs).
|Papa's Cheeseria/To Go!||Rico's Chili Bonus||30 points||$45.00||(Cheeseria)|
|Papa's Hot Doggeria/HD/To Go!||Chili Bonus||20 points||$30.00 (Hot Doggeria)
$40.00 (Hot Doggeria HD/To Go!)