A Closer is a special type of customer that is very "picky" about their food. They made their first appearance in Papa's Taco Mia!. They are always the last customer of the day. There are seven closers per gameria, each tied to a specific day of the week. Customer Coupons cannot be sent to closers, and they will not come on Day 1, (during tutorial). Starting with Papa's Freezeria, most of the Closers who appeared on a Monday are a Local customer of wherever the Gameria takes place. Closers have always favored all of the holidays since its introduction in Papa's Cupcakeria.
The achievement "Costumed Closers" is earned when the player serve all the Costumed Closers during Halloween.
- Jojo: Musketeer
- Trishna: Princess
- Radlynn: Radley Madish
- Xolo: Clown
- Mayor Mallow: Ghost
- Quinn: Cat
- Kenji: Luchador
- Whiff: Viking
- Emmlette: Chick
- Johnny: Werewolf
- Professor Fitz: Wind-Up Robot
This section lists the stickers earned by the player if tasks regarding the Closers are fulfilled.
Although Closers don't order Specials, there are stickers that can be earned by serving them a specific one.
Papa's Taco Mia HD
Papa's Pancakeria HD/To Go!
Papa's Pizzeria HD
Papa's Hot Doggeria HD
Papa's Scooperia/HD/To Go!
Papa's Wingeria To Go!
Papa's Donuteria To Go!
|42||Costumed Closers||Serve all of the Costumed Closers during Halloween|
|Papa's Bakeria||59||Cloudy Closer||Serve a Cloud Nine Special to Mayor Mallow|
|Papa's Bakeria||60||Rocky Rhonda||Serve a Rocky Road Special to Rhonda|
|Papa's Taco Mia HD||59||Rico Con Queso||Serve a Smothered Chicken Special to Rico|
|Papa's Taco Mia HD||60||Robby Ranchero||Serve a Cerdo Ranchero Special to Robby|
|Papa's Taco Mia HD||61||Akari Carnitas||Serve a Carnita Fajita Special to Akari|
|Papa's Sushiria||66||Xolo Kosho||Serve a Kiwi Kosho Special to Xolo|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD/To Go!||61||Hank of Dawn||Serve a Stack of Dawn Special to Hank|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD/To Go!||63||Kahuna Honey||Serve a Honeyhive Special to Kahuna|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD/To Go!||64||Breakfast Buckle||Serve a Blueberry Buckle Special to Emmlette.|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD/To Go!||67||Lumberjack Johnny||Serve a Lumberjack Toast Special to Johnny|
|Papa's Pizzeria HD||61||Rustic Radlynn||Serve a Rustic Garden Special to Radlynn|
|Papa's Pizzeria HD||60||Fugazza Fan||Serve a Fugazza Con Jamón Special to Sarge Fan|
|Papa's Pizzeria HD||59||Wildfire Rhonda||Serve The Wildfire Special to Rhonda|
|Papa's Hot Doggeria HD||60||Chili Whiff||Serve a Chili con Queso Special to Whiff|
|Papa's Hot Doggeria HD||62||Luau LePete||Serve a Kielypso Dog Special to LePete|
|Papa's Scooperia/HD||60||Cookies and Cream||Serve a Stracciatella special to Quinn|
|Papa's Scooperia/HD||65||Luau Typhoon||Serve a Tropical Typhoon Special to LePete|
|Papa's Scooperia To Go!||61||Cookies and Cream||Serve a Stracciatella special to Quinn|
|Papa's Scooperia To Go!||66||Luau Typhoon||Serve a Tropical Typhoon Special to LePete|
|Papa's Wingeria To Go!||64||Xandra Sampler||Serve a Five Star Sampler Special to Xandra|
|Papa's Wingeria To Go!||67||Royal Rhondabout||Serve a Royal Roundabout Special To Rhonda|
|Papa's Donuteria To Go!||59||Powder Pointer||Serve a Powder Point Special to Rudy|
|Papa's Donuteria To Go!||62||Crystal's Catch||Serve a Cupid's Catch Special to Crystal|
- Quinn and Jojo have both been Closers in all games since the concept was introduced in Papa's Taco Mia!
- Upon seeing a Closer coming in, the "Take Order" button and talk bubbles will have a red zig-zag outline, and their names will have a red highlight in the desktop games.
- There are usually three male (excluding Jojo, since he is the Food Critic) and three female Closers in each game since they were first introduced. The only exceptions are in Papa's Burgeria HD/To Go!, where there are four male and two female Closers. The same thing goes for Papa's Scooperia/HD/To Go!, and Papa's Wingeria To Go! where there are two male and four female Closers.
- Closers never go to the Dining Room nor are seen joining any of the regular customers there.
- Closers neither order nor bring specials.
- Closers do not appear in the Customer Cravings mini-game.
- The first closer to appear on Day 2 is always a local, with the exception of Robby in Papa's Taco Mia!/HD/To Go!, Radlynn in Papa's Cupcakeria To Go!/HD, and Mousse in Papa's Wingeria To Go!
- When a closer comes, the green open sign on the bottom right of the screen changes to a red closed sign to indicate that no new customers are coming.
- So far, Kenji is the only closer to have 2 different Halloween costumes.
- Their scoring metrics are tougher in the way that the points from each station are averaged differently, meaning that it's harder to get a perfect. For example, getting all 100's except for a 99 will give 97 points.