A custom worker is a user-created character that the player can design and utilize as a worker in place of the default workers in the games. The ability to select a custom worker was first used in Papa's Wingeria.
How to use
Players can select a custom worker's hair, eyebrows, eyeshadow, skin color, glasses, eyes, mouth, gender, and name. They can also adjust a custom worker's body.
The custom worker starts out with the Gameria's uniform at first, but can win or purchase clothes later on. After a custom worker is created, the player is still able to change the worker's hair and other appearances as they wish.
- If the custom worker is male, the female chef will be a customer (ex: Mandi - Wingeria), and if the custom worker is female, the male chef will be a customer (ex: Chuck - Wingeria) in Papa's Wingeria, Hot Doggeria and Cupcakeria.
- Beginning with Papa's Pastaria, regardless of the gender of the custom worker, neither regular worker will appear as a customer in the game. This is because when selecting the server, players can still select one of the default workers or another custom worker.
- As of January 2013, players have created more than 5 million custom workers in Papa's Hot Doggeria. 
- In every game, new hairstyles for the custom worker are added.
- With the introduction of holidays in Papa's Cupcakeria, custom workers can have holiday hats. Starting with Papa's Pastaria, holiday clothing is marked as such, and the server and the regular worker can wear the same clothing.
- Papa's Cheeseria was the first to have a color changing option on clothing.
- While Papa's Pizzeria, Burgeria, Taco Mia, Freezeria, and Pancakeria do not feature the Custom Worker option, their HD apps and Papa's Pancakeria To Go! do include this feature.