The Flipline Studios Wiki has an official Discord as of August 10th, 2019. This page highlights and explains the policies and structure of the server.
What is Discord?
Discord is an external chat application available on desktop and mobile that specializes in text, image, video, and voice communication. It is considered safer, more user-friendly and customizable than the Fandom chat. For more information and help on using Discord, check out this link.
How to join
- To join, you must have an account on the wiki, the forum, or another Flipline community. If you do not have an account on any Flipline community, you will need to answer several Flipline-related questions before being verified.
- Register for an account on Discord if you do not already have one.
- The widget showing the server can be found in the right sidebar on a regular wiki page, and you can click on the "join" button.
- Upon joining, you will find yourself able to see all available channels on the left-hand side, but you can only view the #verification, #rules, and #lobby-for-waiting channels.
- To be able to view the rest of the channel and chat with fellow users, please read the rules as specified in the rules channel. Then, please follow the specific verification steps given to you. Users who fail to verify themselves after a period of time will be kicked from the server. If you fail to verify yourself multiple times in the server, you may get banned.
Please see the rules channel on the server.
Certain users on the wiki, including administrators, will have roles to maintain the server and keep things clean and safe. Discord moderators will have the right to ban or kick users, while administrators can manage the server as a whole. For a list of discord moderators and administrators, check out the staff page.
Administrators can be pinged using the @admins command in the #help channel in case assistance is needed on the wiki.
The server utilizes several bots to maintain order and other purposes. The #bots channel is where users can talk with them and use their fun commands.
|Aki||Akinator bot||!aki help|
|Ayana||Fun commands, utilities, and moderation.||=help|
|Groovy||Music bot with full features.||g!help|
|MEE6||Utilities and moderation.||!help|
|Melijn||Fun commands, utilities, and moderation.||>help|
|Nadeko||Fun commands, utilities, and moderation.||.help|
|Pancake||Fun commands, utilities, and moderation.||p!help|
|Simple Poll||Provides a simple way to create a poll using reactions.||/poll|
|Tatsumaki||Fun commands, utilities and moderation.||t!help|
|Toasty||Fun commands, utilities and moderation.||;help|
|Wiki-Bot||Provides an easy way to search and link to wikis, among other features.||!wiki help|
|YAGPDB-xyz||Fun commands, utilities, and moderation.||-help|