The Flipline Studios Wiki has an official Discord as of August 10th, 2019. This page highlights and explains the policies and structure of the server.
What is Discord?
Discord is an external chat application available on desktop and mobile that specializes in text, image, video, and voice communication. It is considered safer, more user-friendly and customizable than the Fandom chat. For more information and help on using Discord, check out this link.
How to join
- To join, you MUST have a Fandom account, and be a member here for at least 1 week to ensure the safety of all members chatting.
- Register for an account on Discord if you do not already have one.
- The widget showing the server can be found in the right sidebar on a regular wiki page, and you can click on the "join" button.
- Upon joining, you will find yourself able to see all available channels on the left-hand side, but you can only view the #verification and #rules channel.
- To be able to view the rest of the channel and chat with fellow users, please READ THE RULES as specified in the rules channel. Then, post a message on your message wall on the Flipline Studios Wiki. The message must contain your Discord username and your four-digit tag. Once you do that, please post a link to your message wall in #verifications. An administrator on the server will then verify you. If you do not post your username and four-digit tag within 4 hours, you will be kicked out of the server.
Please see the rules channel on the server.
Certain users on the wiki, including administrators, will have roles to maintain the server and keep things clean and safe. Discord moderators will have the right to ban or kick users, while administrators can manage the server as a whole. For a list of discord moderators and administrators, check out the staff page.
Administrators can be pinged using the @admins command in the #help channel in case assistance is needed on the wiki.
The server utilizes several bots to maintain order and other purposes. The #bots channel is where users can talk with them and use their fun commands.
|Tatsumaki||Utilities bot, fun commands, and moderation bot.||t!help|
|Ayana||Moderation bot and makes announcements.||=help|
|MEE6||Moderation bot with warnings given and utilities.||!help|
|Melijn||Fun commands, utilities, and moderation.||>help|
|Toasty||Fun commands and moderation.||;help|
|Pancake||Fun commands such as Akinator and general moderation.||p!help|
|Nadeko||Trivia games, hangman, and other fun commands along with utilities and poll generating.||.help|
|Groovy||Music bot with full features.||-help|