All rules listed on the Rules and Regulations also apply to forums replies and page comments.
- Do not necropost (responding to comments that are at least a month old) on forum threads or comment threads.
- Attempting to circumvent this rule will also result in a consequence.
- Users responding to a question are exempted from this rule, as long as the user who asked the question has contributed to the wiki in the past month.
- If you are blocked on the Flipline Forum do not comment to complain, discuss, our ask about yours or another user's block. We are NOT involved with issues regarding the forum, and complaining here will not get you unbanned any quicker from there.
- The topic for discussion should be clearly defined in the thread title or the parent post and submitted to the appropriate board.
- "Joke Threads" that are deemed inappropriate are subject to removal.
- Keep your replies of a reasonable length.
- Do not over-quote. Any reply that displays over 2 quotes are subject to editing or deletion.
- Threads containing fanon content must be submitted to the Off-Topic board. Please read the Fanon Policy if you wish to create a fanon related thread.
- Comments on pages are expected to be appropriate. This means that there should be no inappropriate language, the comment should not be irrelevant, and should not be inflammatory. Any comments insulting or harassing any users will be deleted; such comments will also result in blocks.
- The comment should be of some relation to the content found within the page.
- Keep comments of a reasonable length.
- Do not over-reply to a user's comment on a page. Preferably, you could create a thread to discuss the topic instead if it reaches too many.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.