Grōōvstock is a holiday celebrated in many of Papa Louie's restaurant-time management games. When a player reaches this holiday in any of the games below, Zoe makes her first appearance as well:
Customers bring tambourines to celebrate the holiday.
From Flipline Studios Blog
After a nice holiday break, we are getting back into the swing of things here at Flipline Studios. We’re looking forward to all the stuff we have planned for the year, especially Papa’s Bakeria!
Customers Who Like This Holiday
- Professor Fitz
- Zoe (Unlocked)
- Mission Fig Jam (Unlocked with Zoe on Rank 46)
- Lightning Crust (Unlocked on Day 2 of Groovstock)
- Music Notes (Unlocked with Rudy on Rank 47)
- Chai Reverb Drizzle (Unlocked on Day 4 of Groovstock)
- Marshmallow Drums (Unlocked with Clover on Rank 48)
- Mission Figs (Unlocked with Zoe on Rank 21)
- Salted Caramel Drizzle (Unlocked with Cameo on Rank 22)
- Trail Mix (Unlocked with Rudy on Rank 23)
- Chai Reverb Tea (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 24)
- Campagrain Bun (Unlocked with Zoe on Rank 21)
- Ginger Haze (Unlocked with Janana on Rank 22)
- Karmic Korma Sauce (Unlocked with Trishna on Rank 23)
- Artisanal Truffle Corn (Unlocked with Tony on Rank 24)
- Kale (Unlocked with Steven on Rank 25)
Upon unlocking all of the ingredients for this holiday, players will earn the following stickers in these games:
|Papa's Bakeria||13||Jam Session||Unlock all Groovstock toppings|
|Papa's Pancakeria HD||8||Musical Morning||Unlock all Groovstock toppings|
- The icon for this holiday is .
- Grōōvstock is based on Woodstock, which was a musical festival based on the rock and folk genre, and was in New York City from August 15-18, 1969.
Cities during Grōōvstock