|Preceding Holiday||Valentine's Day|
|Following Holiday||Cherry Blossom Festival (Scooperia/HD) |
Easter (Scooperia To Go!, Cheeseria To Go!)
Stickers such as "Colorful Scoops" or "Festival of Colors" are earned when all of the Holi exclusive ingredients are unlocked.
Customers bring in Holi water guns (pichkaris) to celebrate the holiday.
Customers who favor this holiday
- Gino Romano
- Kasey O
- Mindy (Unlocked)
- Saffron Kulfi Ice Cream (Unlocked with Mindy at Rank 6)
- Holi Sugar (Unlocked on the second day of Holi)
- Kaju Katli (Unlocked with Steven on Rank 7)
- Kanji Syrup (Unlocked with Prudence on Rank 8)
- Dried Jackfruit (Unlocked with Trishna on Rank 9)
- Pakoras (Unlocked with Mindy at Rank 56)
- Curry Powder (Unlocked with Mindy at Rank 56)
- Naan Bread (Unlocked on Day 2 of the holiday)
- Paneer Cheese (Unlocked with Steven at Rank 57)
- Bellulli Chutney (Unlocked on Day 4 of the holiday)
- Holi is celebrated across most of India. It starts during the first full moon day of the month of Phālguna in the Hindu calendar and ends the next evening, in the Gregorian calendar the date varies. People celebrate this holiday by covering each other in colorful powder and dyed water. The wild festivities usually leaves both the people and the town covered in a smattering of vivid colors.
- The theme icon for this holiday is .
Cities during Holi
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.