|Lucky Lucky Matsuri|
|Preceding Holiday||Valentine's Day (Sushiria/To Go!, Pizzeria HD) |
Mardi Gras (Wingeria To Go!)
|Following Holiday||Cherry Blossom Festival (Sushiria/To Go!) |
Easter (Pizzeria HD)
Big Top Carnival (Wingeria To Go!)
Lucky Lucky Matsuri is a holiday celebrated in four of Papa Louie's restaurant-time management games.
When a player reaches this holiday in any of the games below, Crystal makes her first appearance as well:
Stickers such as "Lots of Luck" or "Lucky Chef" are earned when all of the Lucky Lucky Matsuri exclusive ingredients are unlocked.
Customers bring in red, black, and yellow omamoris to celebrate the holiday.
Customers who favor this holiday
- Captain Cori
- Crystal (Unlocked)
- Kasey O
- Mayor Mallow
- Papa Louie
Lucky Lucky Matsuri-Exclusive Ingredients
- Datemaki (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 61)
- Lucky Soy Paper (Unlocked on Day 2 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Kuri Kinton (Unlocked with Mayor Mallow on Rank 62)
- Kanpyo (Unlocked on Day 4 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Iyokan Tea (Unlocked with Doan on Rank 63)
- Lucky Dust (Unlocked on Day 6 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Ramen Crust (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 26)
- General Tso Sauce (Unlocked on Day 2 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri) (GT)
- Kuri Kinton (Unlocked on Day 4 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Lotus Root (Unlocked with Cameo on Rank 28)
- Gochujang Sauce (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 56)
- Karashi Mayo (Unlocked with Whiff on Rank 57)
- Ginger Miso Sauce (Unlocked with Zoe on Rank 58)
- Kobumaki (Unlocked with Joy on Rank 59)
- A "matsuri" is a solemn festival celebrated periodically at Shinto shrines in Japan.
- During this holiday, daruma dolls are used as decorations. A daruma comes with no pupils to represent that you have wished for nothing yet. When wishing, you color in the left pupil. If and when the wish comes true, you color in the right pupil. The dolls are used to represent luck.
- The theme icon for this holiday is .
- Matt confirmed on the Flipline Forum that Lucky Lucky Matsuri features ingredients from Asian cuisine, not just Japanese ingredients. 
Cities during Lucky Lucky Matsuri