Lucky Lucky Matsuri is a holiday celebrated in three of Papa Louie's restaurant-time management games.
When a player reaches this holiday in any of the games below, Crystal makes her first appearance as well:
Customers bring red and golden tags to celebrate the holiday.
Customers Who Like This Holiday
- Captain Cori
- Mayor Mallow
- Papa Louie
Lucky Lucky Matsuri-Exclusive Ingredients
- Datemaki (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 61)
- Lucky Soy Paper (Unlocked at Day 2 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Kuri Kinton (Unlocked with Mayor Mallow on Rank 62)
- Kanpyo (Unlocked at Day 4 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Iyokan Tea (Unlocked with Doan on Rank 63)
- Lucky Dust (Unlocked at Day 6 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Ramen Crust (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 26)
- General Tso Sauce (Unlocked on Day 2 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri) (GT)
- Kuri Kinton (Unlocked on Day 4 of Lucky Lucky Matsuri)
- Lotus Root (Unlocked with Cameo on Rank 28)
- Gochujang Sauce (Unlocked with Crystal on Rank 56)
- Karashi Mayo (Unlocked with Whiff on Rank 57)
- Ginger Miso Sauce (Unlocked with Zoe on Rank 58)
- Kobumaki (Unlocked with Joy on Rank 59)
- A "matsuri" is a solemn festival celebrated periodically at Shinto shrines in Japan.
- During this holiday, daruma dolls are used as decorations. A daruma comes with no pupils to represent that you have wished for nothing yet. When wishing, you color in the left pupil. If and when the wish comes true, you color in the right pupil. The dolls are used to represent luck.
- The theme icon for this holiday is .
- Matt confirmed on the Flipline Forum that Lucky Lucky Matsuri is a made-up holiday, and that it features ingredients from Asian cuisine, not just Japanese ingredients.
Cities during Lucky Lucky Matsuri