|Preceding Holiday||New Year (Wingeria To Go!, Donuteria To Go!)|
Lunar New Year (Pastaria To Go!)
|Following Holiday||Lucky Lucky Matsuri (Wingeria To Go!) |
St. Paddy's Day (Donuteria To Go!, Pastaria To Go!)
Mardi Gras is a holiday that is celebrated in three of Papa Louie's restaurant-time management games. Upon reaching this holiday, Olivia makes her first appearance as well.
The "Masquerade" sticker is earned when all of the Mardi Gras exclusive ingredients are unlocked.
Customers bring in fleur-de-lis tridents to celebrate the holiday.
From the Flipline Studios Blog
We are back with a new sneak peek of Papa’s Wingeria To Go! This week we wanted to introduce the holiday of Mardi Gras!
This brand new holiday will be making it’s debut in Papa’s Wingeria To Go! During this festive holiday, you will be experiencing some truly unique Cajun flavors. Laissez les bons temps rouler! 
Customers who favor this holiday
- Carlo Romano
- Olivia (Unlocked)
- Wylan B
Mardi Gras-Exclusive Ingredients
- Muffuletta Sauce (Unlocked with Olivia on Rank 51)
- Creole Crab Dip (Unlocked on Day 2 of Mardi Gras)
- Vieux Carré Sauce (Unlocked with Liezel on Rank 52)
- Crawdads (Unlocked with Gremmie on Rank 53)
- King Cake Cutter (Unlocked with Olivia on Rank 31)
- Fleur De Lis Sprinkles (Unlocked on Day 2 of Mardi Gras)
- Masquerade Powder (Unlocked with Nye on Rank 32)
- Purple Burple Drizzle (Unlocked on Day 4 of Mardi Gras)
- Praline Sauce (Unlocked with Fernanda on Rank 33)
- Doberge Drizzle (Unlocked on Day 6 of Mardi Gras)
- Jambalaya Rice (Unlocked with Olivia on Rank 51)
- Zydeco Gumbo (Unlocked on Day 2 of Mardi Gras)
- Gator Bites (Unlocked with Rudy on Rank 52)
- Creole Rub (Unlocked with Cameo on Rank 53)
- Mardi Gras, also known as Fat Tuesday or Shrove Tuesday, refers to events of the Carnival celebration, beginning on or after the feasts of the Epiphany up to the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras is French for "Fat Tuesday," reflecting the practice of the last night of eating rich, fatty foods before the ritual Lenten sacrifices and fasting of the Lenten season. 
- Tony confirmed on the Flipline Forum that the holiday will be celebrated in February, making it the first holiday to replace Valentine's Day. 
- This holiday is mostly celebrated in February but is sometimes celebrated in March. 
- In Papa's Wingeria To Go! and Papa's Donuteria To Go!, the theme icon for this holiday is . In Papa's Pastaria To Go!, the theme icon is because the G represents Gondola 500.
- The colors for this holiday are razzle dazzle rose , kelly green and school bus yellow .
- Most of its ingredients are based on Cajun food or are based on New Orleans.
Cities during Mardi Gras