|Preceding Holiday||New Year|
|Following Holiday||Lucky Lucky Matsuri (Wingeria To Go!) |
St. Paddy's Day (Donuteria To Go!)
Customers bring Fleur de Lis tridents to celebrate the holiday.
Customers Who Like This Holiday
- Carlo Romano
- Olivia (Unlocked)
- Wylan B
Mardi Gras-Exclusive Ingredients
- Muffuletta Sauce (Unlocked with Olivia on Rank 51)
- Creole Crab Dip (Unlocked on Day 2 of Mardi Gras)
- Vieux Carré Sauce (Unlocked with Liezel on Rank 52)
- Crawdads (Unlocked with Gremmie on Rank 53)
- King Cake Cutter (Unlocked with Olivia on Rank 31)
- Fleur de Lis Sprinkles (Unlocked on Day 2 of Mardi Gras)
- Masquerade Powder (Unlocked with Nye on Rank 32)
- Purple Burple Drizzle (Unlocked on Day 4 of Mardi Gras)
- Praline Sauce (Unlocked Fernanda on Rank 33)
- Doberge Drizzle (Unlocked on Day 6 of Mardi Gras)
- Mardi Gras, also known as Fat Tuesday or Shrove Tuesday, refers to events of the Carnival celebration, beginning on or after the feasts of the Epiphany up to the day before Ash Wednesday. 
- Tony confirmed on the Flipline Forum that the holiday will be celebrated in February, making it the first holiday to replace Valentine's Day. 
- This holiday is mostly celebrated in February, but is sometimes celebrated in March. 
- The theme icon for this is .
- Most of its ingredients are based off Cajun food or are based from New Orleans.
Cities during Mardi Gras
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.