Please refrain from using the VisualEditor on the character pages, as it is currently causing problems with the categories. Use only the Classic Editor, which can be accessed by clicking the arrow next to the edit button, then clicking "Classic editor."
Hi JK. Sorry, I forgot about that. I will try my best to remember next time. By the way, can I add the games on the customer pages where they wore their Halloween costumes, like what I did with Sarge Fan?
I've noticed that in recent days, you've edited game pages multiple times and made minor changes to the articles each time you've edited them. This could be considered as badge farming, as your edits to the pages can easily be done all at once rather than making around 5 edits to each page. Please try to avoid continuing this in the future.
Sorry. Although my intent is typically not to badge farm, I understand why it comes across as that. With what I was doing on the game pages, when I was trying to "clean up" several parts of them, I was focusing on making one change at a time so it wasn't too stressful for me. I will finish up the final changes I was planning to make on the game pages, (adding the term "officially" to all web games from Wingeria - Scooperia, so they are just like the other pages) and then I'll mainly go back to working on the Foodini's Friday Games article and fixing grammar on pages, instead of making small, unnecessary edits.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please do not respond to comments that are over one month old. This is known as necroposting, which is against the rules of this wiki. Please try to avoid doing this in the future, or you may be blocked for a short period of time.
Please refrain from posting more than one or two "perfect order" images to the galleries of each customer. Once more than that amount is added, it starts to get repetitive since nothing much is changing in each image.
Alright. Sorry, I'll try to slow down on them. I knew I'd be warned about it sometime lol. When I started, I thought I'd jump on the chance since there were barely any Bakeria TG perfect pics when I started posting them, so that's one of the reasons why I've been doing so many. Is it better if I switch to posting some from the other games (Wingeria To Go, Pizzeria HD, etc), but just two or three for each customer in each game?
If you want to do that, you'll have to check the galleries of each customer page before adding the images to make sure that there aren't more than two perfect images already there for that game. We're trying to limit the number of images that are added to the galleries, so we don't want more than two per game.
Ok, that sounds good. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. I have 3 questions I'd like to ask you, please.
1. For convenience, is it okay if the galleries of the characters are resorted so the pics of the games are sorted by when they were released (e.g. Peggy's page would have some of her pics in this order: Pizzeria TG, PL3:WSA, Cheeseria, Cupcakeria TG, etc.) I'd be happy to do a lot of it, if not most or all, since I was the one who suggested the idea.
2. What are the point of the pics of 2 random customers standing in the lobby? I understand it if they have some sort of connection (Scarlett/Rudy, Mindy/Whiff, Gino/Carlo, etc) but with pics of ones that have no relation, like one I saw of Mesa and Jojo standing in the lobby together, they seem kinda meaningless, so what are the point of them? Not saying they should be removed. Just am curious to know why they're there.
3. I have some PLP scenes, about 20, they don't look similar to each other so is it okay if I eventually add those in small portions, maybe 3 or 4 at a time?
1. Yes, I think that would be a good idea. However, I'd put all the platformer games at the beginning and the gamerias at the end. I'd also put all versions of a game next to each other. For example, the order would be: PL:WPA, PL2:WBA, PL3:WSA, Pizzeria, Pizzeria HD, Pizzeria To Go!, Burgeria, Burgeria HD, etc. If there are images for other games (like Jacksmith), those can all go before the platformer games in order of release date. All the other miscellaneous images can go at the end of the gallery.
2. I do agree that many of those images are unnecessary. We actually told the user who was adding them to stop a few months ago because those images don't make much sense. Later, I'll go through the galleries and remove all the unnecessary and/or repetitive images, and I'll make sure that I remove those ones as well.
3. That's a good idea. Underneath the "Fan Art" gallery, you can create a new heading called "Papa Louie Pals Scenes" and add a new gallery there where you can put your scenes.
If you have any questions or need any help organizing the images (that's a big project that will probably take a while), let me know.
1. I would definitely like some help with organizing the images, please. I just didn't say it in the previous message because I would feel bad for being a burden - if you were to help, you'd just have to state it here, so I know which ones not to do. I can probably get some of the easier ones done soon (Mousse, Whippa, Nye, etc) and then I'll move on to some of the ones that will take longer to do (Peggy, Cletus, Boomer, etc).
2. Phew, that sounds great. I'll help remove those if I come across them while reorganizing a customer page.
3. Awesome, thank you so much! Once again, if I'm reorganizing a page and I come across any, I'll put them in a sub-gallery for PLP scenes and eventually add my own.
The Dynamoe, Daniela, Mr. Bombolony, Boopsy & Bill, Drakson
Galleries not reorganized
Peggy Carlo Romano
Sprinks the Clown
Also, what about the images that say "*name* is not pleased in *game*?" Are they safe to stay, or do they go? As well as pics of a character getting a coupon/present from Vincent (unless it's Sasha or Clair). Just thought I'd double check, since I wasn't sure if those really had a meaning or not.
Sounds good. Feel free to work on whichever customers you want. I have some other projects that I work on as well, so I won't be focusing on this full-time. Also, please note that there isn't any specific day that this needs to be done by. You can take as much time as you need.
On second thought, add the "Papa Louie Pals Scenes" subheading and gallery underneath the "Gallery" heading rather than the "Fan Art" heading. I think that would be a better idea.
Thanks. Sounds good. Yeah, I start school again soon plus I am trying to get all gold customers on Bakeria To Go, so I won't be doing this full time either, but I'll try to do what I can when I can. I will take my time, but I'll hopefully try not to be slow about it, either. Good idea on the PLP scenes, I will do that when I come across a page that needs it done.
Alright, so after discussing with some other staff members, we've decided that the PLP scenes should not be added to the customer pages. This is because it is likely that the pages will eventually become overloaded with scenes, which is a problem.
However, you're more than welcome to add the scenes to your profile of on a blog post.
Hey, do you think you'd possibly be able to make a blog post about the pages being cleaned up please? As to hopefully make sure everyone knows and stop unnecessary edits from being made after each page is done, like what I have just seen on the Daniela page? It's all good if you don't want to make one/can't make one. Just had to check.
I have more Bakeria TG perfect pics to post, is it okay if I post them? All of the customers that I plan to post have one perfect pic from the game at most, quite a few of them don't have any at all. For the customers that already have one perfect pic, I will only be posting a new pic on it if it looks different to the pre-existing one. Is that okay with you?
Sorry if I am being annoying, but is there any update yet? Also, I actually have a question to ask. Just curious but would it be okay if I were to add all of the Halloween costumes on the Halloween page?
We're getting closer to making a decision. I will tell you when we've finalized everything.
As for adding the costumes, you can add a sub-heading called "Halloween Costumes" underneath the Gallery heading. You can add all the costumes there, but make sure to also add captions to each image saying something like "Tony dressed up as Mothman."
Just added them. Just in case you or anyone else has them, these are the pics that still need to be found to be put on the page:
Boopsy (Mime) and Bill (Chucky)
Brody (Renaissance Artist)
Crystal ("Bride" of Frankenstein)
Gremmie (Samara from The Ring)
Jojo (Swordsman Bandit)
LePete (Luau LePunch)
Maggie (La Catrina)
Mitch (El Catrin)
Mousse (Headless Horseman)
Papa Louie (Mummy)
Sarge Fan (Sarge)
Sasha (Pizza Monster)
Timm (Phanton of the Opera)
I could find Johnny and Timm - however, their pics weren't very good, so I am looking for better ones.
AstroSmokey19, Welcome to the Flipline Studios Wikia! You're receiving this automated message because you made your first edit or comment. Thank you!
Please read our Policies before editing even more.
Here are some links to get you started:
Recent changes allows you to view any new or recent activity done on the wiki.
Random page allows you to view a randomly selected article from the wiki.
Questions? If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment in the comment section associated with each article, or you can send a message to any contributor through his or her message wall.
Make sure to log in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
User page - All users have their very own user page. Your user page is where you can write about yourself and many other things.
Also, make sure all the actions you do- editing, commenting, chatting, etc., are following the wiki's policy. Please note that if it is discovered that you are younger than 13, you will be blocked from contributing to this site as this Wikia complies with COPPA.