JK55556 is an Administrator An administrator is an enforcer of the wiki's policies, taking an active role in resolving disputes and combating vandals. He has a number of abilities to aid him in this task, such as protecting pages and blocking users. Please use the Ask the Staff board, or his message wall if you need his help.
Feel free to discuss any questions, comments, or concerns you have with me! I will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. What happens in an edit conflict and how are you supposed to resolve it properly? I have been in a few edit conflicts when I was editing some Pastaria To Go! related articles and I sometimes messed up the entire page.
2. How do you take high quality pictures of ingredients and other stuff on PC?
3. What can I mainly contribute in between gamerias, as there isnt as much stuff to edit.
1. Edit conflicts can be tricky. If you ever get the notification that you're in an edit conflict, I recommend copying the changes you made to the page, exit out of the editor, and refresh the page. That way, the page will be up to date with the content that the other users added to the page during the edit conflict. You can then go back into the page and paste your content in (assuming that someone else didn't add it in during the edit conflict).
2. I'm not sure how people managed to take screenshots of the "now available" ingredient images. That's not something I've done before, but I'm assuming people used some screenshot capturing program. Of course, it's a lot easier for the HD and To Go games, since most devices have an easy way to take screenshots.
3. There are always some articles with incorrect grammar or poorly worded sentences that can be improved. Occasionally, someone proposes a project that improves the articles, so those can take up some free time between new games. I don't really have an exact list, though. I recommend checking Special:WikiActivity occasionally to see what other people are doing. That could help as well.
You'll need to go to one of the customer pages, use the classic editor, and scroll down to the specials section. There, you'll be able to see all the code for the tables. All you'll need to do is copy the code for one of the tables, paste it into Okalani's page, and change the content.
Since there are no submissions for August scenes atm, will you use this NF scene for August? (I had a hard time finding NF stuff in PLP so I used the anchovy backdrop and a text bubble as a placeholder)