This article has been awarded the Blue Ribbon as an outstanding featured article!
Papa's Bakeria is the 12th game in the Papa Louie's restaurant time-management series. Cecilia and Timm are the default workers in the game, but players can create their own custom worker as well. The game is set inside Whiskview Mall. The winner of Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2015, Steven, makes his official debut as a customer in the game. The game was released on March 14, 2016.
Celebrate Papa Louie's 10 year anniversary with his biggest restaurant ever, Papa's Bakeria!
You're Hired!!! But can you handle running a big-time bakery serving the most sought-after pies in town? Centered in Whiskview Mall, Papa's Bakeria gets its fair share of foot traffic from some of the pickiest customers around. You'll be tasked with choosing the correct crust, filling them with a variety of wild ingredients, and baking them to perfection! Before you're done, head over to the Top Station to give your pies the finishing touch with a huge assortment of toppings to choose from.
Papa's Bakeria is first to introduce the brand-new Sticker Section! During the game, you'll be able to earn 90 colorful Stickers by completing a wide variety of tasks. As you play, you'll unlock 101 wacky customers. Each of these customers are assigned 3 specific Stickers. When you have earned each of those stickers, you'll be rewarded with a brand new outfit to give to that customer!
- Papa's unique time-management cooking style
- Use tons of flavor combinations to craft the perfect pie
- Bake the pies and garnish with countless toppings
- Earn colorful stickers by completing unique tasks
- Use stickers to unlock new outfits for your customers
- Master 40 unique Special Recipes
- Hire a server for the dining room
- Customize your chef and server
- Buy festive furniture to fill your lobby
- Play through 4 seasons and 12 holidays
- Unlock 123 menu items
- Over 100 crazy customers to unlock
- 7 fun Mini-Games with tons of prizes to win
- Use your tips to buy upgrades for your shop
- Weekly paychecks and raises as you level up
- Free to play online!
Papa’s got a brand new restaurant… repeat… PAPA’S GOT A BRAND NEW RESTAURANT!!!!!
It’s official, Whiskview Mall will be home to the very first Papa’s Bakeria! Serving up deliciously sweet Pies in a dizzying array of flavors and styles!
We are sooo excited to share each and every awesome detail of this game with you all… but one thing at a time. So stay tuned for more sneak peeks of Papa’s Bakeria!! 
The workers are Timm, Cecilia, and the Custom Worker. The standard worker's uniform consists of a white shirt, black trousers or skirt, a red & black plaid apron with black ribbons, matching visors (plaid with black visor), and shoes (with white toes, yellow laces, and black soles).
Timm/Cecilia/Custom Worker has his/her own dream job of working at a dance studio (or one of five other businesses that players can select if using custom workers, see trivia for full list) located inside the Whiskview Mall. The store is now hiring, with Timm/Cecilia/Custom Worker applying for the job. He/She gets a call from the manager, who alerts him/her that he/she got the job. Driving to the Whiskview Mall, Timm/Cecilia/Custom Worker confidently arrives, only to find out that the business is closed for lease. While he/she is devastated by the loss, Papa Louie alerts Timm/Cecilia/Custom Worker that Papa's Bakeria is now hiring, insisting that he/she works there instead, much to Timm/Cecilia/Custom Worker's dismay.
Papa Louie calls over Timm/Cecilia/Custom Worker for a special surprise. He has opened the dance studio/other location specifically for him/her as a Christmas present, to which he/she cheers for.
- "Stickers" that allow the player to unlock alternative outfits for customers after earning a specific combination of stickers.
- Updated customer section.
- Gifting clothes.
- Skipping the "new season/holiday/customer/ingredient" animation with a single click (on screen).
- 11/30/15: Game takes place at Whiskview Mall 
- 12/07/15: Papa's Bakeria revealed! 
- 12/14/15: A view inside the Whiskview Mall 
- 12/21/15: The workers, Cecilia and Timm, are introduced 
- 12/28/15: A new customer, Whiff, is introduced 
- 01/04/16: New Holiday, Groovstock, is introduced. 
- 01/11/16: Customer Clean-Up. All the customers are getting minor updates to their appearances, significantly, the ones who have been around for a very long time. In this preview, it shows Chuck, Bruna Romano, Sarge Fan, and Edna's updated designs. 
- 01/14/16: Wally: All Cleaned up! 
- 01/18/16: Steven, the winner of Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2015, will debut in Papa's Bakeria. 
- 01/21/16: Penny: All Cleaned up! 
- 01/25/16: Build Station: Part 1! 
- 01/28/16: Akari: All Cleaned up! 
- 02/01/16: Build Station: Part 2! 
- 02/03/16: Rico: All Cleaned up! 
- 02/08/16: Badges will no longer be earned in Papa's Bakeria. 
- 02/10/16: Yippy: All Cleaned up! 
- 02/15/16: Specials are back! 
- 02/17/16: Cooper: All Cleaned up! 
- 02/22/16: Sneak Peek: The Bake Station! 
- 02/25/16: Wendy: All Cleaned up! 
- 02/29/16: Sneak Peek: The Top Station!
- 03/03/16: Jojo: All Cleaned Up! 
- 03/07/16: Papa’s Bakeria launching on Pi Day!! 
- 03/09/16: Ninjoy: All Cleaned Up! 
- 03/10/16: Sneak Peek: Gifting Clothes 
- 03/14/16: The game is officially released. 
The days a player unlocks new customers (the ones who are not unlocked when reaching a new rank), and the order of when they become available depend on how well one performs during the course of the game. There are really no "set days" as to when some of the characters are unlocked, but their order of appearance should be correct.
- Akari (Tutorial)
- Big Pauly (After Tutorial)
- Cooper (Random)
- Franco (Random)
- Penny (Random)
- Captain Cori (Random)
- Johnny (Day 2)
- Little Edoardo (Time)
- Cherissa (Time)
- Yippy (Time)
- Gino Romano (Time)
- Julep (Time)
- Vicky (Time)
- Mary (Time)
- Peggy (Time)
- Crystal (Time)
- Nick (Time)
- Trishna (Time)
- Shannon (Time)
- Hope (Time)
- Brody (Time)
- Matt (Time)
- Steven (Time)
- Connor (Time)
- Ember (Time)
- James (Time)
- Bertha (Time)
- Pinch Hitwell (Time)
- Gremmie (Time)
- Duke Gotcha (Time)
- Sue (Rank 2)
- Taylor (Rank 3)
- Janana (Rank 4)
- Carlo Romano (Rank 5)
- Xandra (Rank 6)
- Ivy (Rank 7)
- Rico (Rank 8)
- Bruna Romano (Rank 9)
- Robby (Rank 10)
- Scarlett (Rank 11)
- Prudence (Rank 12)
- Kayla (Rank 13)
- Greg (Rank 14)
- Roy (Rank 15)
- Georgito (Rank 16)
- Doan (Rank 17)
- Skyler (Rank 18)
- Mitch (Rank 19)
- Edna (Rank 20)
- Cletus (Rank 21)
- Mandi (Rank 22)
- Mindy (Rank 23)
- Kingsley (Rank 24)
- Perri (Rank 25)
- Tohru (Rank 26)
- Austin (Rank 27)
- Deano (Rank 28)
- Marty (Rank 29)
- Maggie (Rank 30)
- Utah (Rank 31)
- Chuck (Rank 32)
- Kahuna (Rank 33)
- Nevada (Rank 34)
- Hacky Zak (Rank 35)
- Boomer (Rank 36)
- Scooter (Rank 37)
- Alberto (Rank 38)
- Lisa (Rank 39)
- Wally (Rank 40)
- Iggy (Rank 41)
- Olivia (Rank 42)
- Wendy (Rank 43)
- Professor Fitz (Rank 44)
- Sarge Fan (Rank 45)
- Zoe (Rank 46)
- Rudy (Rank 47)
- Clover (Rank 48)
- Clair (Rank 49)
- Foodini (Rank 50)
- Willow (Rank 51)
- Kenji (Rank 52)
- Sasha (Rank 53)
- Tony (Rank 54)
- Ninjoy (Rank 55)
- Sienna (Rank 56)
- Yui (Rank 57)
- Hank (Rank 58)
- Hugo (Rank 59)
- Allan (Rank 60)
- Santa (Rank 61)
- Rita (Rank 62)
- Olga (Rank 63)
- Chester (Rank 64)
- Papa Louie (Rank 65)
New locals are in bold.
- Whiff (Monday)
- Radlynn (Tuesday)
- Mayor Mallow (Wednesday)
- Quinn (Thursday)
- Xolo (Friday)
- Rhonda (Saturday)
- Jojo (Sunday)
Bold means the customer is a closer.
(New Holidays in Bold)
- New Year (January) - Unlocked on Rank 6 with Xandra (Favored by Big Pauly, Xandra, Ivy, Rico, Bruna Romano, Robby and Little Edoardo)
- Valentine's Day (February) - Unlocked on Rank 11 with Scarlett (Favored by Carlo Romano, Cherissa, Yippy, Scarlett, Greg, Kayla, Prudence and Roy)
- St. Paddy's Day (March) - Unlocked on Rank 16 with Georgito (Favored by Johnny, Gino Romano, Julep, Doan, Georgito, Skyler, Mitch and Edna)
- Easter (April) - Unlocked on Rank 21 with Cletus (Favored by Penny, Vicky, Mary, Cletus, Mandi, Mindy, Kingsley and Perri)
- Cherry Blossom Festival (May) - Unlocked on Rank 26 with Tohru (Favored by Tohru, Deano, Sue, Crystal, Peggy, Austin, Marty and Maggie)
- Summer Luau (June) - Unlocked on Rank 31 with Utah (Favored by Captain Cori, Nick, Trishna, Kahuna, Utah, Chuck, Nevada and Hacky Zak)
- Starlight Jubilee (July) - Unlocked on Rank 36 with Boomer (Favored by Boomer, Hope, Shannon, Cooper, Scooter, Alberto, Lisa and Wally)
- Comet Con (August) - Unlocked on Rank 41 with Iggy (Favored by Akari, Brody, Matt, Iggy, Olivia, Wendy, Professor Fitz and Sarge Fan)
- Grōōvstock (September) - Unlocked on Rank 46 with Zoe (Favored by Zoe, Rudy, Connor, Steven, Taylor, Clover, Clair and Foodini)
- Halloween (October) - Unlocked on Rank with 51 Willow (Favored by Willow, Sasha, Kenji, Ninjoy, Tony, Janana, Ember and James)
- Thanksgiving (November) - Unlocked on Rank 56 with Sienna (Favored by Franco, Bertha, Pinch Hitwell, Sienna, Yui, Hank, Hugo and Allan)
- Christmas (December) - Unlocked on Rank 61 with Santa (Favored by Duke Gotcha, Gremmie, Santa, Rita, Olga, Chester and Papa Louie)
- Rico's Chiliworks (Monday)
- Papa's Raceway (Tuesday)
- Strike Out! (Wednesday)
- Spooky Shot (Thursday)
- Slider Escape (Friday)
- Mitch's Mess (Saturday)
- Burgerzilla (Sunday)
- Chocolate Crust (Start)
- Graham Cracker Crust (Start)
- Traditional Crust (Start)
- Creameo Crust (Unlocked with Carlo Romano on Rank 5)
- Ladyfingers Crust (Unlocked with Tohru on Rank 26)
- Red Velvet Crust (Unlocked with Boomer on Rank 36)
- Vanilla Crispies Crust (Unlocked with Zoe on Rank 46)
- Chocolate Chip Crust (Unlocked with Willow on Rank 51)
- Peanut Butter Swirl Crust (Unlocked with Hugo on Rank 59)
- Gingersnap Crust (Unlocked with Santa on Rank 61)
- Pecan Filling (Start)
- Cherry Filling (Start)
- Apple Filling (Start)
- Fudge Filling (Unlocked with Johnny on Day 2)
- Banana Filling (Unlocked with Janana on Rank 4)
- Toffee Filling (Unlocked with Ivy on Rank 7)
- Cheesecake Filling (Unlocked with Robby on Rank 10)
- Strawberry Filling (Unlocked with Prudence on Rank 12)
- Keylime Filling (Unlocked with Mitch on Rank 19)
- Marshmallow Filling (Unlocked with Edna on Rank 20)
- Lemon Filling (Unlocked with Kingsley on Rank 24)
- Sugarplum Filling (Unlocked with Marty on Rank 29)
- Dragonfruit Filling (Unlocked with Maggie on Rank 30)
- Pineapple Filling (Unlocked with Chuck on Rank 32)
- Peach Filling (Unlocked with Hacky Zak on Rank 35)
- Blueberry Filling (Unlocked with Wally on Rank 40)
- Kiwi Filling (Unlocked with Professor Fitz on Rank 44)
- Rhubarb Filling (Unlocked with Clair on Rank 49)
- Purple Yam Filling (Unlocked with Ninjoy on Rank 55)
- Peanut Butter Fluff (Unlocked with Allan on Rank 60)
- Vented Crust (Start)
- Lattice Top (Start)
- Streusel Topping (Start)
- Meringue Topping (Unlocked with Taylor on Rank 3)
- Polka Dot Crust (Unlocked with Bruna Romano on Rank 9)
- Chocolate Crumb Topping (Unlocked with Roy on Rank 15)
- Chocolate Meringue (Unlocked with Georgito on Rank 16)
- Slit Top Crust (Unlocked with Papa Louie on Rank 65)
Syrups and Whipped Creams
- Caramel Syrup (Start)
- Cherry Syrup (Start)
- Whipped Cream (Start)
- White Chocolate Syrup (Unlocked with Sue on Rank 2)
- Chocolate Mousse (Unlocked with Xandra on Rank 6)
- Chocolate Syrup (Unlocked with Greg on Rank 14)
- Huckleberry Syrup (Unlocked with Sarge Fan on Rank 45)
- Banana Slices (Start)
- Cherries (Start)
- Whipped Cream Dollop (Start)
- Chocolate Mousse Dollop (Start)
- Raspberries (Unlocked with Scarlett on Rank 11)
- Blueberry Pie-Tarts (Unlocked with Perri on Rank 25)
- Kumquats (Unlocked with Utah on Rank 31)
- Grape Jelly Cookies (Unlocked with Foodini on Rank 50)
- Butterscotch Smooches (Unlocked with Sienna on Rank 56)
- Kiwi Slices (Unlocked with Chester on Rank 64)
- Crushed Peanuts (Start)
- Shaved Chocolate (Start)
- Pistachios (Unlocked with Skyler on Rank 18)
- Crushed Wafers (Unlocked with Cletus on Rank 21)
- Toasted Coconut (Unlocked with Nevada on Rank 34)
- Blueberries (Unlocked with Lisa on Rank 39)
- Blackberry Bark (Unlocked with Iggy on Rank 41)
- Citrus Zest (Unlocked with Tony on Rank 54)
|Apple Crisp||Chef Hat||1.5x|
|Banana Cream||Short Shrug||160% Points|
|Banana Split||Striped Pants||+2|
|Banoffee Pie||Big Knapsack||155% Points|
|Caramel Apple||Side Stripe Pants||+1|
|Cherry Cheesecake||Shields||160% Points|
|Cherry Cordial||Long Overshirt||140% Points|
|Cloud Nine||Denim Jeans||+2|
|Cocoa Key Lime||Aviators||2x|
|Creameo Cheesecake||Banded Tank||+1|
|Derby Pie||Boater Hat||155% Points|
|French Silk||Wide Stripe Pants||2x|
|Graceland King||Classic Vest||2x|
|Granny Smith||Gaming Glove||200% Points|
|Lemon Meringue||Backwards Cap||2x|
|Mississippi Mud||Two Tone Dark Polo||+1|
|Neapolitan Pie||Scarf Wrap||+1|
|Nutty Buttercup|link=Nutty Buttercup||Beret||190% Points|
|Orchard Tart||Letter Jacket||+2|
|Peach Cobbler||Track Jacket||+1|
|Pineapple Upside-Down||Onion Knit Hat||180% Points|
|Pink Lemonade||Color Sport Shades||+1|
|Piña Coolada||Fruit Tee (Pineapple)||2x|
|Plantain Crunch||Flat Cap||2x|
|Prune Creek||Army Helmet||+1|
|Rocky Road||Blazer||170% Points|
|Royal Anne||Fiery Polo||2x|
|S'mores Pie||Short Western||+1|
|Shoofly Pie||Groovy Headband||2.5x|
|Southern Pecan||Camping Pack||+1|
|Sugar Dragon||Skater Shoes||2.3x|
|Strawberry Rhubarb||Butterfllies||185% Points|
|Wild Berry||Burple Tee||190% Points|
Ranks in Papa's Bakeria
|Rank Number||Rank Name||Total XP (+1950 each Rank after Rank 13)||Payday increase (+$5 each rank)||Unlocks|
|2||Fudge Fanatic||260||$155||Sue, White Chocolate Syrup|
|3||Pie Decorator||650||$160||Taylor, Meringue Topping|
|4||Meringue Master||1170||$165||Janana, Banana Filling, Dining Room|
|5||Banana Buddy||2600||$170||Carlo Romano, Creameo Crust|
|6||Creameo Champ||3510||$175||Xandra, Chocolate Mousse, New Year, Tutti Frutti Filling|
|7||Fruit Filler||4000||$180||Ivy, Toffee Filling, Yum n' M's Cookies|
|8||Cookie Scout||4550||$185||Rico, Rainbow Meringue Dollops|
|9||Rainbow Buddy||5720||$190||Bruna Romano, Polka Dot Crust|
|10||Polkadot Pal||7020||$195||Robby, Cheesecake Filling|
|11||Cheesecake Champ||8450||$200||Scarlett, Raspberries, Valentine's Day, Pomegranate Filling|
|12||Pomengrate Pro||10010||$205||Prudence, Strawberry Filling, Heart Cookies|
|13||Heart Hero||11700||$210||Kayla, Macarons|
|14||Macaron Master||13520||$215||Greg, Chocolate Syrup|
|15||Choco Champion||15470||$220||Roy, Chocolate Crumb Topping|
|16||Crumb Buddy||17420||$225||Georgito, Chocolate Meringue, St. Paddy's Day, Choco Mint Custard|
|17||Mint Master||19370||$230||Doan, Clover Cookies|
|18||Clover Fan||21320||$235||Skyler, Pistachios, Chocolate Coins|
|19||Coin Collector||23270||$240||Mitch, Key Lime Filling|
|20||Keymaster||25220||$245||Edna, Marshmallow Filling|
|21||Mallow Master||27170||$250||Cletus, Crushed Wafers, Easter, Jellybean Jam|
|22||Jellybeam Jelly||29120||$255||Mandi, Cremebury Eggs|
|23||Egg Expert||31070||$260||Mindy, Lavender Cheeps|
|24||Cheep Champ||33020||$265||Kingsley, Lemon Filling|
|25||Lemon Lover||34970||$270||Perri, Blueberry Pie-Tarts|
|26||Tart Toaster||36920||$275||Tohru, Ladyfingers Crust, Cherry Blossom Festival, Hakuto Jelly|
|27||Hakuto Hero||38870||$280||Austin, Sakuramochi|
|28||Mochi Master||40820||$285||Deano, Blossom Cookie|
|29||Blossom Buddy||42770||$290||Marty, Sugarplum Filling|
|30||Sugarplumber||44720||$295||Maggie, Dragonfruit Filling|
|31||Dragonfruit Hero||46670||$300||Utah, Kumquats, Summer Luau, Passionfruit Filling|
|32||Passionfruit Pro||48620||$305||Chuck, Pineapple Filling, Madeleines|
|33||Madeleine Fan||50570||$310||Kahuna, Maui Meringue Dollops|
|34||Maui Master||52520||$315||Nevada, Toasted Coconut|
|35||Coconutty||54470||$320||Hacky Zak, Peach Filling|
|36||Peach Professional||56420||$325||Boomer, Red Velvet Crust, Starlight Jubilee, Mulberry Medley|
|37||Mulberry Master||58370||$330||Scooter, Dipped Strawberries|
|38||Berry Dipper||60320||$335||Alberto, White Chocolate Star|
|39||Super Star||62270||$340||Lisa, Blueberries|
|40||Berry Buddy||64220||$345||Wally, Blueberry Filling|
|41||Blueberry Baker||66170||$350||Iggy, Blackberry Bark, Comet Con, Starfruit Filling|
|42||Star Gazer||68120||$355||Olivia, Astronaut Ice Cream|
|43||Astronaut Ace||70070||$360||Wendy, Planet Cookies|
|44||Planet Hopper||72020||$365||Professor Fitz, Kiwi Filling|
|45||Kiwi Master||73970||$370||Sarge Fan, Huckleberry Syrup|
|46||Huckleberry Hero||75920||$375||Zoe, Vanilla Crispies Crust, Groovstock, Mission Fig Jam|
|47||Mission Fig Fan||77870||$380||Rudy, Music Notes|
|48||Musician||79720||$385||Clover, Marshmallow Drums|
|49||Drum Beater||81670||$390||Clair, Rhubarb Filling|
|50||Rhubarbarian||83620||$395||Foodini, Grape Jelly Cookies|
|51||Cookie Champ||85570||$400||Willow, Chocolate Chip Crust, Halloween, Shadowberry Filling|
|52||Shadowberry Fan||87520||$405||Kenji, Skull Cookies|
|53||Skull Specialist||89470||$410||Sasha, Candy Corn|
|54||Candy Fan||91420||$415||Tony, Citrus Zest|
|56||Fan of Yams||95320||$425||Sienna, Butterscotch Smooches, Thanksgiving, Pumpkin Pie Filling|
|57||Pumpkin Pro||97270||$430||Yui, Harvest Leaf Cookies|
|58||Leaf Raker||99220||$435||Hank, Chocolate Acorn|
|59||Acorn Collector||101170||$440||Hugo, Peanut Butter Swirl Crust|
|60||Peanut Buddy||103120||$445||Allan, Peanut Butter Fluff|
|61||Fluff Filler||105070||$450||Santa, Gingersnap Crust, Christmas, Peppermint Swirl Cream|
|62||Peppermint Pro||107020||$455||Rita, Frosted Wreaths|
|63||Wreath Wrangler||108970||$460||Olga, Frosted Gifts|
|64||Gift Giver||110920||$465||Chester, Kiwi Slices|
|65||Kiwi Slicer||112970||$470||Papa Louie, Slit Top Crust|
|66+||Better than Papa!||+1950 points for each Rank||+$5 for each Rank||Holidays all over again!|
Replacing badges are 90 stickers that can be earned by meeting certain requirements described by the challenge.
|Sticker Number||Name||Achievement||Sticker Earned||Sticker Picture|
|1||Spring Has Sprung||Reach Spring||Strawbuzzy|
|2||Summer Vacation||Reach Summer||Hot Dog|
|3||Fall Harvest||Reach Autumn||Toastwood Turkeys|
|4||Winter Wonderland||Reach Winter||SundaeSaurus|
|5||New Year Baking||Unlock all New Year toppings||Logo of New Year|
|6||Playing Cupid||Unlock all Valentine's Day toppings||Heart|
|7||Go Green||Unlock all St. Paddy's Day toppings||Shamrock|
|8||Easter Basket||Unlock all Easter toppings||Easter Egg|
|9||Springtime Pies||Unlock all Cherry Blossom Festival toppings||Cherry Blossom|
|10||Summer Fan||Unlock all Summer Luau toppings||Bucket of Sand|
|11||Patriotic||Unlock all Starlight Jubilee toppings||Rocket|
|12||Conventional||Unlock all Comet Con toppings||Planet|
|13||Jam Session||Unlock all Groovstock toppings||Music Note|
|14||Trick or Treat||Unlock all Halloween toppings||Skull|
|15||Thankful||Unlocks all Thanksgiving toppings||Autumn Leaf|
|16||Holiday Pies||Unlock all Christmas toppings||Tree Cookie|
|17||Make 'Em Wait||Serve the first customer last||Awesome Saucer|
|18||Hot and Ready||Have Quinn's order ready when she arrives and serve immediately||Checkpoint in Papa Louie Platformer Games|
|19||Preferential Treatment||Have Whiff's order ready when he arrives and serve immediately||Powder Point Woolies|
|20||Bronze Beginning||Earn 5 Bronze Customer Awards||Pizza Slice|
|21||Repeat Customers||Earn 15 Bronze Customer Awards||Luau LePunch|
|22||Silver Medal||Earn 10 Silver Customer Awards||Grilled Cheese Sandwich|
|23||Restaurant Regulars||Earn 15 Gold Customer Awards||Warp Key|
|24||Order Expert||Get a 100% Waiting Score on 20 orders||Tomato|
|25||Build Expert||Get a 100% Building Score on 20 orders||Peachbuzzy|
|26||Oven Expert||Get a 100% Baking Score on 20 orders||Cupcake|
|27||Topping Expert||Get a 100% Topping Score on 20 orders||Dill Wheel|
|28||Perfect!||Get a Perfect Score on 30 orders||Burgerzilla|
|29||Award Winning Pies||Get 5 Blue Ribbons from Jojo the Food Critic||Blue Ribbon|
|30||Month's Pay||Receive your wages on four Pay Days||Donut|
|31||Piggy Bank||Don't spend any money in the Shop for 7 days||Disco Plumm|
|32||One-Stop Shopping||Buy 50 items from the Shop||Party Subs|
|33||Advertiser||Buy 8 Posters from the Shop||Burgerburgh Sizzlers|
|34||Interior Decorator||Buy 8 Furniture items from the Shop||Radish|
|35||Updated Wardrobe||Buy 8 Clothing items from the Shop||Brown Onion|
|36||New Coat Of Paint||Buy any 4 Flooring or Wallpaper from the Shop||Jill Berry|
|37||Upgrade Master||Buy all the Upgrades from the Shop.||Wildberry Derps|
|38||New Threads||Change your worker's shirt, pants, jacket, and shoes||Fizzo|
|39||Romano Family||Serve everyone in The Romano Family Quartet||Tastyville Tomatoes|
|40||Scarlett and the Shakers||Serve everyone in Scarlett and the Shakers||Honeydoo|
|41||New Faces||Serve all of the new customers||Slice of Pie|
|42||The Gang's All Here||Serve all of the customers!||Papa Louie|
|43||Costumed Closers||Serve all of the costumed closers during Halloween||Radley Madish|
|44||Game Show Contestant||Earn a Prize in each of Foodini's Mini-Games||Game Ticket|
|45||Grand Prize Winner||Earn 5 Prizes or more in each of Foodini's Mini-Games||Mangoby|
|46||Rare Reward||Win a Rare Bonus Prize in a Mini-Game by earning a Star Medal||Jellyback|
|47||Recipe Collection||Earn 15 Special Recipes from customers||Sundae|
|48||Complete Cookbook||Earn 40 Special Recipes from customers||Pepperjack|
|49||Successful Specials||Earn 3 Special Stars when serving Today's Special||Dill Worm|
|50||Recipe Master||Master a Special Recipe by earning 5 Special Stars||Cheesecake Wheel|
|51||Super Special||Master 10 Special Recipes by earning 5 Stars on each||Blue Barry|
|52||Cookbook Mastery||Master 20 Special Recipes by reaching 5 Stars on each||Flipline Studios|
|53||Pie Professional||Unlock all the crust flavors||Pasta|
|54||Flavorful Fillings||Unlock all the standard fillings||Papa's Moustache|
|55||Upper Crust||Unlock all the Top crusts, Crumbs, and Meringues||Army Onion|
|56||Pie Pourables||Unlock all of the Standard Pourable Toppings||Chip McMint|
|57||Decorations||Unlock all of the standard placeable toppings||Maple Mountain Flapjacks|
|58||Syrup Sampler||Unlock all of the standard syrups and creams||Pancakes|
|59||Cloudy Closer||Serve a Cloud Nine Special to Mayor Mallow||Mallow Men|
|60||Rocky Rhonda||Serve a Rocky Road Special to Rhonda||Rocky Road|
|61||Rhuby Rudy Tuber||Serve a Rhuby Tuber Special to Rudy||Sarge|
|62||Penny Coolada||Serve a Piña Coolada Special to Penny||Pina Coolada|
|63||Neapolitony||Serve a Neapolitan Pie Special to Tony||2 Spatulas|
|64||Royal Rico||Serve a Royal Anne Special to Rico||Tacodale Hardshells|
|65||Try Some Toffee||Serve a Shoofly Pie Special to Prudence||Burger Slider|
|66||Captain Apple||Serve a Caramel Apple Special to Captain Cori||S.S. Louie|
|67||Boomin' Banana||Serve a Banana Cream Pie Special to Boomer||Banana Pants|
|68||Wallyberry||Add extra Blueberries on top of Wally's pie||Anchovy|
|69||Cordial Bomb||Use Chocolate Crust and Chocolate Syrup Drizzle on Cherissa's pie||Cordial Bomb|
|70||Cookie Scout||Use Creameo Crust and Grape Jelly Cookies on Yippy's pie||Blondie Bop|
|71||Greenery||Use Key Lime Filling and Pistachios on Julep's pie||Lettuce Lark|
|72||Peanut Butter Pauly||Use Peanut Butter Swirl Crust, Peanut Butter Fluff and Crushed Peanuts on Big Pauly's Pie||Nutty Butter|
|73||Spooktacular||Serve 20 during Halloween wearing any Halloween clothing||Buffalo Wing|
|74||Holiday Spirit||Serve 100 customers while wearing clothing that matches the seasons||Portallini Gondoliers|
|75||Santa's Helper||Serve 20 during Christmas wearing Christmas Hat and Fur Parka||Starlight City Buffaloes|
|76||Daredevil||Serve Boomer while wearing Stunt Helmet and a Cape||Burger|
|77||Team Player||Serve Pinch Hitwell while wearing Logo Cap and Baseball Jersey||Whiskview Black Birds|
|78||Holiday Outfit||Wear a shirt, belt, jacket, and hat to match the current holiday||Bacobites|
|79||Color Coordinated||Dress your chef and server in the exact same outfit but with different colors.||Frostfield Batters|
|80||Christmas in July||Use only Christmas decorations (3 or more items) in your lobby during July.||Powseeker|
|81||Bubble Gum Bonanza||Have 10 different kinds of bubble gum in the lobby at once.||Oniontown Crushers|
|82||Dance Party||Use lots of musical furniture so 3 or more customers are dancing in the lobby||Cheddar Mack|
|83||Get the Tables!||Fill your lobby with 12 large tables||Daisy from Papa Louie 2|
|84||Loose Change||Grab 250 coins while playing Papa's Raceway||Coin|
|85||Stubborn Plumber||Try to click 20 different red pipes in Rico's Chiliworks||Chilifeather|
|86||Cookie Clickin'||Strike out in Mitch's Mess by clicking 3 different cookies||Taco|
|87||Roasted Marshmallows||Leave 3 Marshmallow Pies in the oven at the end of the day||Blue Shroom|
|88||Wasteful Baker||Throw away 5 fully-cooked pies in one day||Calypso Island Coconuts|
|89||Friendly Fill-Up||When dining in, fill the customer's pie with their friend's favourite fillings instead||Sakura Bay Samurais|
|90||Fire Drill||Leave 3 Rhubarb Pies in the oven at the end of the day||Habandito|
- The representative gameria color of Papa's Bakeria is ruby red.
- This is the first game to not award badges since Papa's Burgeria.
- This is also the first game that features a sticker section.
- This is also the first game utilizing a new font for the words.
- This game has 123 ingredients, 90 stickers and 40 specials.
- This game is the first game with a shadow on the order.
- This is the second Gameria to use an apron as part of the standard worker's uniform.
- This is the first game where female workers can wear dresses. This is also the first game where male workers can wear skirts or dresses.
- If playing with custom workers, players can choose the worker's dream job. At the start of the game, he or she can apply for a job at any of these six locations:
- Dance Studio (already chosen for Timm and Cecilia)
- Comic Shop
- Video Games
- Beauty Salon
- Clothing Company
- The space which was formerly the Whiskview Dance Studio (or any of the other five businesses above) is open during the holidays as other businesses during the first "year" of the game. The stores that open next to the Bakeria include:
- Fit Frenzy: Resolution Solution (New Year)
- Bumble Bouquet (Valentine's Day)
- Scratch N Cash (St. Paddy's Day)
- Fuzzy Friends Pet Shop (Easter)
- Chibi Leaf Bonsai Supply (Cherry Blossom Festival)
- Tiki Bean Coffee Oasis (Summer Luau)
- Flash Bang! Firework Outlet (Starlight Jubilee)
- Planet Zulz Tabletop And Card Games (Comet Con)
- Rock Jaw Concert Club (Groovstock)
- Costume Morgue (Halloween)
- Autumn Breeze: All Things Pumpkin Spice (Thanksgiving)
- Wrapper's Delight (Christmas)
- Because Whiskview Mall is large, there are a lot of stores that players do not see during the daily sequence before game begins. However, a number of customers carry around shopping bags from some of these stores, including:
- Vita-Mad SuppleMax
- Shoe-Fly Co.
- Sport Buddies
- Surf Shack
- During the Halloween season, closers will dress up in costumes:
- Whiff dresses like a viking and carries a hammer with him.
- The others still wear their updated versions of their regular Halloween costumes:
- Radlynn wears a white overcoat with the Radley Madish Mask
- Quinn's cat costume changes from black to brown.
- Xolo has white gloves.
- Maggie, Cooper, Clair and Mary are among the customers whose updated "Cleaned-Up" looks are actually the outfits they wore in older games (Papa's Pizzeria, Papa's Burgeria).
- This is the first Gameria where the minigame Hallway Hunt isn't included.
- Some customers who appeared in PL2:WBA and PL3:WSA have his/her style B/C as the one in the game.
- This is the second Gameria (After Papa's Cupcakeria) that both James and Willow love Halloween.
- Either Duke Gotcha or Gremmie can be your last customers as they're the last timeables to be unlocked. This happens if you rank up too fast using a special.
- Customer's orders can be seen at any time on the 'Customer Information' tab.
- Janana is the only local to be unlocked at a rank.
- A total amount of 21 toppings can be placed on a pie (1 in the center, 8 in the inner ring, and 12 in the outer ring).
- Techinically, 42 since toppings can be stacked.
- This is the first gameria where the first holiday is not a new holiday.
- No time customers are unlocked after Trishna until you unlock Shannon in Starlight Jubilee.
- When players finally reach that point in the game where he or she will have to serve 8 customers, 3 customers will like the current holiday, 2 customers order 'Today's Special' (with the Special Sign), 2 customers will randomly visit, and then of course, the final customer is the closer.
- This is the second game (First is Cupcakeria To Go!) where you can skip by clicking the screen when a new customer, a new ingredient, a holiday or a pay day introduces.
- Some customers will carry items into the restaurant to celebrate the holidays:
- New Year - Rainbow Noisemaker (X Wand with Xandra)
- Valentine's Day - Rose (Cupid Bow & Arrows with Scarlett)
- St. Paddy's Day - Ireland Flag (Gold Horseshoe with Georgito)
- Easter - Basket of Grass (Carrot with Cletus)
- Cherry Blossom Festival - Paper Lantern (Paper Fan with Tohru)
- Summer Luau - Paper Fan
- Starlight Jubilee - Sparkler
- Comet Con - Lightsaber
- Groovstock -Tambourine
- Halloween - Jack-o-lantern Basket (Skull Basket with Willow)
- Thanksgiving - Turkey Leg
- Christmas - Candy Cane
- This is the first game where there is an option to switch between customers' outfits; this is due to the introduction of the sticker system.
- Nobody will order 4 fillings in their pie (three is enough).
- Some of the customer's "Style B" outfits that are given to them as gifts by a player's primary worker represent that character in a way. For example:
- Sue's Style B outfit features design elements from her job at the Tastyville Fluffmarket.
- Rita's Style B outfit is the same outfit she wears to celebrate the Sugarplex Film Fest.
- Allan is a hockey player, so his style B outfit is his hockey uniform.
- Maggie's Style B outfit is her Taco Mia Uniform.
- Prudence and Cooper's style B outfits are the colors of their Pancakeria uniforms.
- James and Willow's style B outfits resemble their Cupcakeria uniforms.
- Scarlett and Rudy have their Cheeseria Uniforms as their Style B outfits.
- Wally likes fishing, so his Style B is a fishing outfit.
- As Edna takes care of Xandra and Xolo, her Style B outfit features elements from the twins' outfits.
- Greg's Style B outfit is the Tastyville Tomatoes baseball uniform.
- Papa Louie, Little Edoardo and Olga's Style B outfits were from the Romano Wedding
- Captain Cori's style B outfit includes a pirate captain's hat
- The mannequins from Fashion Flambe are seen in various places around the mall during the closing sequence during Halloween.
- Both Taco Mia workers are unlocked with a Filling.
- After Papa's Bakeria was released, there were several customers who got their flipdecks released. However, Papa's Bakeria still has the information that the customers have no flipdeck yet (because they got theirs after release).
- The upper crust (excluding meringues and crumbs) will match the color of the base crust.
- All closers are from Papa's Cupcakeria HD with the exception of Deano since he was replaced by Whiff
- The order of the holiday ingredients getting unlocked is always: filling, top crust, flat topping, drizzle, large topping.
- This is the first PC game where Cherry Blossom Festival appears.
- This is the only game where the holiday lineup starts in January and spans only one calendar year.
Customer Clean-Up Sneak Peeks
|Papa Louie Games||Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! • Papa's Pizzeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Burgeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Taco Mia! • HD • To Go! • Papa's Freezeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pancakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Wingeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Hot Doggeria • HD • To Go! • Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! • Papa's Cupcakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pastaria • Papa's Donuteria • To Go! • Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! • Papa's Cheeseria • Papa's Bakeria • Papa's Sushiria • Papa's Scooperia • HD • To Go!|
|Other Flipline Games||Guppy Guard Express • Meteor Blastor • Rock Garden Deluxe • Remnants of Skystone • The Expendables 8-bit • Steak and Jake • Steak and Jake: Midnight March • Cactus McCoy and the Curse of Thorns • Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera • Jacksmith • Slider Scouts • Papa Louie Pals|