This article has been awarded the Blue Ribbon as an outstanding featured article!
Papa's Cheeseria is the eleventh game in the Papa Louie's restaurant management series. The game was first announced on April 7, 2015. Rudy and Scarlett are the workers in this game, as they were the winners of Papa's Next Chefs 2015. The game was officially released on June 10, 2015.
- 1 Description
- 2 Announcement
- 3 Introduction
- 4 Ending
- 5 Workers
- 6 New Features
- 7 Previews
- 8 Today's Special
- 9 Stations
- 10 Customers
- 11 Holidays
- 12 Mini-Games
- 13 Ingredients
- 14 Holiday Ingredients
- 15 Specials
- 16 Ranks
- 17 Badges
- 18 Trivia
- 19 Gallery
Papa's Cheeseria is kicking off its opening night celebration with the high-energy band, Scarlett and the Shakers! Unfortunately, all their music gear has been stolen and the show is cancelled. All that expensive equipment is going to take a lot of cash to replace. Good thing you've been hired to build gigantic Grilled Cheese sandwiches at Papa's Cheeseria.
Take orders from Papa's ever-growing legion of loyal customers. Stack up the sandwiches at the Build Station using a dizzying array of breads, toppings, and of course... CHEESE! Cook the Grilled Cheese to perfection over at the Grill Station.
Would you like fries with that? Of course! So cook those french fries up fast at the Fry Station. Pile the fries up next to the Grilled Cheese on the plate, load the fries up with toppings, and send the finished order to your patiently waiting customer.
New to the series are the unique Special Recipes. Once earned, you can use them for Daily Specials that your customers can order. Earn bonus rewards for serving specials and mastering each of the 40 Special Recipes!
Big-big-BIG news today everyone!!
As Papa’s Next Chefs is rolling through the semi-finals, we wanted to unveil Papa’s next big restaurant….Papa’s Cheeseria!!!
In this newest addition to the Papa franchise, you will be grilling up the toasty-est…
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in the world! These will be some truly monster grilled cheese sandwiches, featuring tons of toppings, breads, and of course…. CHEEESE!
And what do you know… April is National Grilled Cheese Month!!! So we’ll be spending this month showing you weekly sneak peeks of all the fun you’ll have in Papa’s Cheeseria! 
Papa's Cheeseria is about to open, and Scarlett and the Shakers are set to perform on opening night (with the Custom Worker as a guest star). Scarlett/Rudy/Custom Worker drives down to Toastwood to get ready for the big show. However, shortly after talking with Papa Louie at the restaurant, he/she discovers all the instruments have been stolen! Scarlett/Rudy/Custom Worker is now bummed since new instruments cost a lot of money. Suddenly, Papa Louie offers a solution in the form of working at the Cheeseria to get money. With no other choice, he/she decides it's time to get to work.
The ending sequence for this game is at Rank 65. Hank arrests the thief (Guy Mortadello) that stole the music equipment, then Papa Louie shows Rudy/Scarlett/Custom Worker that the music equipment is back, so they host a live concert. If one or two custom workers/servers are used, they will play at the concert too. The first custom worker will play the saxophone, while the second one will play the maracas.
- In the clothing shop, players can now choose the color of a particular pattern of clothing, and all merchandise is sorted by holidays.
- Customers will sometimes bring in golden envelopes containing special recipes.
- The clothing shop will now contain 3,554 clothing items, more than 10 times the number of clothing items in Papa's Donuteria. Per Matt, "That number includes all of the color options, so red striped pants and blue striped pants are counted as two things, since they appear as two separate items in the player's inventory." 
- Players can now skip the training session that occurs at the start of the game.
- 04/07/2015: Coming Soon: Papa's Cheeseria!!!!! 
- 04/14/2015: Sneak Peek: Clothing Bonanza! 
- 04/20/2015: PNC 2015: Champions!!! 
- 04/21/2015: Sneak Peek: Uniforms 
- 04/28/2015: Sneak Peek: The Location 
- 05/05/2015: Sneak Peek: Cinco de Mayo! 
- 05/12/2015: Sneak Peek: Today's Special! 
- 05/19/2015: Sneak Peek: New Customer! 
- 05/20/2015: Sneak Peek: 3,554! 
- 05/26/2015: Sneak Peek: The Build Station! 
- 06/01/2015: Sneak Peek: The Grill Station! 
- 06/02/2015: Sneak Peek: The Fry Station!!! 
- 06/03/2015: Sneak Peek: Papa's Cheeseria Launch Date!!! 
- 06/10/2015: Papa's Cheeseria Now Open! 
(From Flipline Studios' blog )
For Papa’s Cheeseria we wanted to introduce something completely new to the series that would pack even more fun and excitement into every workday.
As you’re working at the Cheeseria, a customer will sometimes come in to the restaurant with a special golden envelope in their hand.
These customers with envelopes have a brand-new item called a Special Recipe that you can earn! They will be more picky about grading their order (like a Closer), but if you do a good job on their food they’ll open the golden envelope and present you with a new Special Recipe card!
Each day you can choose what “Today’s Special” will be in the Cheeseria, and you can choose any of the Specials that you’ve unlocked to be the Special for that day. You’ll be able to earn many more Special Recipes as you play through the game, which will all go into a new Cookbook where you can browse through all of the Specials you’ve earned so far.
When you click on one of your Specials, you can see all of the ingredients to make the Special. You can also see a spot marked “Bonus” — that’s right, you can earn a bonus for serving a Special correctly! Each Special has a different Bonus that you can earn by serving, so you may want to make the “Bird Buster” Today’s Special if you’re looking to earn more Mini-Game Tickets, and other Specials will have other bonuses for things like tips, points, and Customer Stars. The Cookbook also has a section to see the ingredients you’ve unlocked!
When you choose one of your Specials to be “Today’s Special”, customers may decide to order that Special instead of their usual order (especially if it has some of their favorite ingredients).
If you build the order well, you’ll earn the Bonus from Today’s Special and will also earn a Star on the Special for serving it correctly. If you earn five Special Stars, you’ll master that Special and it will be marked with a star icon in your Cookbook. You may even earn a surprise for mastering a Special!
This new addition of “Today’s Special” will give players an extra layer of challenge and fun on top of the classic Gameria gameplay, with some awesome rewards for serving Specials. We’re having a blast with Specials as we’re building and testing parts of the game, and can’t wait for everyone to try them out too!
The days a player unlocks new customers (the ones who are not unlocked when reaching a new rank), and the order of when they become available depend on how well one performs during the course of the game. There are really no "set days" as to when some of the characters are unlocked, but their order of appearance should be correct.
- Sasha (Tutorial)
- Roy (After Tutorial)
- Rita (Random)
- Connor (Random)
- Ivy (Random)
- Kenji (Random)
- Nevada (Time)
- Brody (Time)
- Julep (Time)
- Nick (Time)
- Mandi (Time)
- Pinch Hitwell (Time)
- Bertha (Time)
- Scooter (Time)
- Vicky (Time)
- Perri (Time)
- Mayor Mallow (Time)
- Clover (Time)
- Skyler (Time)
- Akari (Time)
- Iggy (Time)
- Utah (Time)
- Shannon (Time)
- Mindy (Time)
- Doan (Day 2)
- Ember (Rank 2)
- Taylor (Rank 3)
- Yui (Rank 4)
- Chuck (Rank 5)
- Maggie (Rank 6)
- Franco (Rank 7)
- Peggy (Rank 8)
- Timm (Rank 9)
- Clair (Rank 10)
- Kahuna (Rank 11)
- Hacky Zak (Rank 12)
- Alberto (Rank 13)
- Trishna (Rank 14)
- Captain Cori (Rank 15)
- Marty (Rank 16)
- Lisa (Rank 17)
- Rico (Rank 18)
- Boomer (Rank 19)
- Matt (Rank 20)
- Allan (Rank 21)
- Olga (Rank 22)
- Carlo Romano (Rank 23)
- Hope (Rank 24)
- Deano (Rank 25)
- Cooper (Rank 26)
- Johnny (Rank 27)
- Tohru (Rank 28)
- Zoe (Rank 29)
- James (Rank 30)
- Willow (Rank 31)
- Mitch (Rank 32)
- Gremmie (Rank 33)
- Ninjoy (Rank 34)
- Sarge Fan (Rank 35)
- Sienna (Rank 36)
- Big Pauly (Rank 37)
- Mary (Rank 38)
- Austin (Rank 39)
- Edna (Rank 40)
- Santa (Rank 41)
- Cecilia (Rank 42)
- Wally (Rank 43)
- Crystal (Rank 44)
- Kingsley (Rank 45)
- Xandra (Rank 46)
- Professor Fitz (Rank 47)
- Prudence (Rank 48)
- Kayla (Rank 49)
- Hugo (Rank 50)
- Greg (Rank 51)
- Sue (Rank 52)
- Foodini (Rank 53)
- Yippy (Rank 54)
- Robby (Rank 55)
- Georgito (Rank 56)
- Wendy (Rank 57)
- Gino Romano (Rank 58)
- Bruna Romano (Rank 59)
- Tony (Rank 60)
- Little Edoardo (Rank 61)
- Penny (Rank 62)
- Olivia (Rank 63)
- Cletus (Rank 64)
- Papa Louie (Rank 65)
- Rhonda (Monday)
- Hank (Tuesday)
- Radlynn (Wednesday)
- Chester (Thursday)
- Quinn (Friday)
- Xolo (Saturday)
- Jojo (Sunday)
(Bold customers are closers)
(New Holidays in Bold)
- Cinco de Mayo (May) - Unlocked with Maggie at Rank 6 (Favorited by Kenji, Ivy, Maggie, Franco, Peggy, Timm, and Clair)
- Summer Luau (June) - Unlocked with Kahuna at Rank 11 (Favorited by Captain Cori, Trishna, Alberto, Hacky Zak, Kahuna, Chuck, and Nevada)
- Starlight BBQ (July) - Unlocked with Marty at Rank 16 (Favorited by Matt, Boomer, Rico, Lisa, Marty, Ember, and Roy)
- Portallini Feast (August) - Unlocked with Allan at Rank 21 (Favorited by Carlo Romano, Olga, Allan, Doan, Hope, Deano, and Connor)
- Maple Mornings (September) - Unlocked with Cooper at Rank 26 (Favorited by Pinch Hitwell, Brody, James, Zoe, Tohru, Johnny, and Cooper)
- Halloween (October) - Unlocked with Willow at Rank 31 (Favorited by Yui, Mandi, Mitch, Sarge Fan, Ninjoy, Gremmie, and Willow)
- Thanksgiving (November) - Unlocked with Sienna at Rank 36 (Favorited by Taylor, Edna, Bertha, Big Pauly, Mary, Austin, and Sienna)
- Christmas (December) - Unlocked with Santa at Rank 41 (Favorited by Santa, Clover, Cecilia, Wally, Crystal, Skyler, and Kingsley)
- New Year (January) - Unlocked with Xandra at Rank 46 (Favorited by Nick, Sasha, Iggy, Perri, Xandra, Professor Fitz, Prudence, Kayla, and Hugo)
- Valentine's Day (February) - Unlocked with Greg at Rank 51 (Favorited by Scooter, Rita, Utah, Sue, Foodini, Yippy, Robby, and Greg)
- St. Paddy's Day (March) - Unlocked with Georgito at Rank 56 (Favorited by Julep, Mayor Mallow, Tony, Wendy, Gino Romano, Bruna Romano, Akari, Shannon and Georgito)
- Easter (April) - Unlocked with Little Edoardo at Rank 61 (Favorited by Vicky, Little Edoardo, Mindy, Olivia, Penny, Cletus, and Papa Louie)
(New Games in BOLD)
- Rico's Chiliworks (Sunday)
- Pizza Pachinko (Monday)
- Papa's Raceway (Tuesday)
- Mitch's Mess (Wednesday)
- Sundae Shot (Thursday)
- Blender Ball (Friday)
- Hallway Hunt (Saturday)
- White Bread (Start) (Basic White)
- Wheat Bread (Start) (Wheat Wrangler)
- Sourdough Bread (Start) (Sourdugh Sandwiches)
- Marble Rye Bread (Start) (Rye Catcher)
- Multigrain Bread (Start) (Multigrain Master)
- Flatbread (Start) (Flat Sandwiches)
- Rosemary Focaccia (Unlocked with Taylor at Rank 3) (Oven Baked)
- Pumpernickel (Unlocked with Captain Cori at Rank 15) (Pump It Up)
- Ciabatta (Unlocked with Hope at Rank 24) (Wanna Ciabatta)
- Three Cheese Bread (Unlocked with Crystal at Rank 44) (Extra Cheese)
- Pretzel Bread (Unlocked with Foodini at Rank 53) (Pretzel Provider)
- American Cheese (Start) (Classic Cheese)
- Swiss Cheese (Start) (Don't Miss the Swiss)
- Pepperjack Cheese (Start) (Jack Attack)
- Shredded Cheddar (Start) (Cheddar is Better)
- Shredded Mozzarella (Start) (Shred the Mozzarella)
- Marble Colby Cheese (Start) (Keepin' it Colby)
- Aged Gouda (Unlocked with Yui at Rank 4) (Aged to Perfection)
- Provolone Cheese (Unlocked with Boomer at Rank 19) (Go with the Pro)
- Asiago Cheese (Unlocked with Deano at Rank 25) (Asiago Expert)
- Havarti Cheese (Unlocked with Edna at Rank 40) (Havarti Party)
- Gorgonzola Cheese (Unlocked with Bruna Romano at Rank 59) (Go Go Gorgonzola!)
Bold for toppings also used in the fry station
- Sliced Ham (Start) (Hamazing)
- Sliced Turkey (Start) (Gobble it Up)
- Shredded Lettuce (Start) (Lots of Lettuce)
- Diced Tomatoes (Start) (Tomato Topper)
- Bacon (Start) (Bacon Boss)
- Grilled Chicken (Unlocked with Doan on Day 2) (Chicken Griller)
- Jalapeños (Unlocked with Peggy at Rank 8) (Spicy Sandwich)
- Fajita Peppers (Unlocked with Clair at Rank 10) (Can't Beat the Fajita)
- Pulled Pork (Unlocked with Alberto at Rank 13) (Piled with Pork)
- Sauteed Onions (Unlocked with Matt at Rank 20) (Tears of Joy)
- Sliced Salami (Unlocked with Carlo Romano at Rank 23) (Salami Server)
- Fried Egg (Unlocked with Tohru at Rank 28) (Over Easy)
- Philly Steak (Unlocked with James at Rank 30) (Steak Sandwich)
- Lobster Chunks (Unlocked with Gremmie at Rank 33) (Seafood Special)
- Corned Beef (Unlocked with Wally at Rank 43) (Fresh from the Deli)
- Mushrooms (Unlocked with Kingsley at Rank 45) (Room for Shrooms)
- Deep-Fried Pickles (Unlocked with Prudence at Rank 48) (Pickle Chips)
- Sauerkraut (Unlocked with Gino Romano at Rank 58) (Cabbage Patch)
- Olives (Unlocked with Olivia at Rank 63) (Olives for All)
Bold for sauces also used in the fry station
- Ketchup (Start) (Classic Condiment)
- Mustard (Start) (Master the Mustard)
- Ranch (Start) (Ranch Hand)
- Buffalo Sauce (Unlocked with Ember at Rank 2) (Big Buffalo)
- BBQ Sauce (Unlocked with Chuck at Rank 5) (Sweet and Smoky)
- Southwest Sauce (Unlocked with Timm at Rank 9) (South of the Border)
- Wild Onion Sauce (Unlocked with Sarge Fan at Rank 35) (Wild Side)
- Awesome Sauce (Unlocked with Austin at Rank 39) (Awesomesauce!)
- Honey Mustard (Unlocked with Hugo at Rank 50) (Bee's Knees)
- Balsamic Dressing (Unlocked with Cletus at Rank 64) (Salad on a Sandwich)
- French Fries (Start) (French Fried)
- Curly Fries (Start) (Springy Side)
- Waffle Fries (Unlocked with Trishna at Rank 14) (Waffle Wrangler)
- Sweet Potato Wedges (Unlocked with Mary at Rank 38) (So Sweet)
- Crinkle Cut Fries (Unlocked with Yippy at Rank 54) (Crinkle Cutter)
- Ketchup (Start) (Classic Condiment)
- Ranch (Start) (Ranch Hand)
- Cheddar Topping (Start) (Cheddar on Top)
- Bacobites (Start) (Better with Bacon)
- BBQ Sauce (Unlocked with Chuck at Rank 5) (Sweet and Smoky)
- Jalapeños (Unlocked with Peggy at Rank 8) (Spicy Sandwich)
- Rico's Chili (Unlocked with Rico at Rank 18) (Chunky Chili)
- Rosemary (Unlocked with Zoe at Rank 29) (Fancy Fries)
- Sour Cream (Unlocked with Ninjoy at Rank 34) (Cool and Creamy)
- Awesome Sauce (Unlocked with Austin at Rank 39) (Awesomesauce!)
- Chives (Unlocked with Kayla at Rank 49) (Alive with Chives)
- Nacho Sauce (Unlocked with Robby at Rank 55) (Cheese Whiz)
- Fry Seasoning (Unlocked with Tony at Rank 60) ('Tis the Season)
- Poutine (Unlocked with Papa Louie at Rank 65) (Curds and Gravy)
Holiday ingredients consist of the following (unlocked in order): one topping, bread, cheese, and sauce.
The days a player unlocks holiday ingredients (the ones who are not unlocked when reaching a new rank), and the order of when they become available depend on how well one performs during the course of the game. As with Time Customers, there are really no "set days" as to when some of these ingredients are unlocked, but their order of appearance should be correct.
|Awesome Onion||Onion Knit Hat||180% Points|
|BBQ Bacon||Side Stripe Pants||+1|
|Beef Buster||Skull Polo||2x|
|Bird Buster||Letter Jacket||+2|
|Blazin' Beef||Blazer||170% Points|
|Cheesy BLT||Chef Hat||1.5x|
|Cheesy Chick||Track Jacket||+1|
|Classic Club||Long Overshirt||140% Points|
|Classic Cuban||Butterflies||185% Points|
|Cluck and Onion||Scarf Wrap||+1|
|Cordon Bleu||Beret||190% Points|
|Fiery Flatbread||Fiery Polo||150% Points|
|Gobbledy Gouda||Monocle||190% Points|
|Health Nut||Gaming Glove||250% Points|
|Heaping Hoggy||Skater Shoes||2.3x|
|Hot Hamwich||Camping Pack||+1|
|Kickin' Chicken||Striped Shoes||2.5x|
|Lobster Po' Boy||Captain Hat||2.2x|
|Marbled Mushroom||Denim Jeans||+2|
|Meat Lover's||Winter Parka||+1|
|Porky Pepper||Wide Stripe Pants||2x|
|Portallini Panini||Boater Hat||155% Points|
|Rosemary Ranch||Flat Cap||2x|
|Rudy's Reuben||Torn Overshirt||+1|
|Sarge's Revenge||Army Helmet||+1|
|Sauce Pocket||Big Knapsack||155% Points|
|Southwest Steakhouse||Backwards Cap||2x|
|Surf and Turf||Color Sport Shades||+1|
|The Pumperjack||Striped Pants||+2|
|Toastie Dijon||Shields||160% Points|
|Toastwood Turkey||Short Shrug||160% Points|
|Veggie Melt||Puffy Vest||+1|
|Western Omelette||Short Western||+1|
|Wild Western||Cowboy Hat||+1|
|Rank Number||Rank Name||Total XP (+1820 per Rank after Rank 13)||Payday increase (+$5 each rank)||Unlocks|
|2||Chicken Champ||260||$105||Ember, Buffalo Sauce|
|3||Buffalo Buddy||650||$110||Taylor, Rosemary Focaccia|
|4||Foccacia Fan||1,170||$115||Yui, Aged Gouda, Dining Room|
|5||Gouda Guru||1,820||$120||Chuck, BBQ Sauce|
|6||BBQ Boss||2,600||$125||Maggie, Cinco de Mayo, Chorizo Sausage|
|7||Chorizo Champ||3,510||$130||Franco, Oaxaca Cheese|
|8||Oaxaca Wrangler||4,550||$135||Peggy, Jalapeños|
|9||Jalapeño Pal||5,720||$140||Timm, Southwest Sauce|
|10||Southwesterner||7,020||$145||Clair, Fajita Pepper|
|11||Pepper Pro||8,450||$150||Kahuna, Summer Luau, Pineapple|
|12||Pineapple Fan||10,010||$155||Hacky Zak, Mango Cream Cheese|
|13||Hawaiian Hero||11,700||$160||Alberto, Pulled Pork|
|14||Pork Pal||13,520||$165||Trishna, Waffle Fries|
|15||Waffle Wrangler||15,340||$170||Captain Cori, Pumpernickel|
|16||Pumpernickel Pro||17,160||$175||Marty, Starlight BBQ, Sliced Beef Brisket|
|17||Brisket Buddy||18,980||$180||Lisa, Smoked Cheddar|
|18||Cheddar Champ||20,800||$185||Rico, Rico's Chili|
|19||Chili Slinger||22,620||$190||Boomer, Provolone Cheese|
|20||Provolone Pal||24,440||$195||Matt, Sauteed Onions|
|21||Onion Lover||26,260||$200||Allan, Portallini Feast, Meatballs|
|22||Meatball Master||28,080||$205||Olga, Ricotta Cheese|
|23||Ricotta Fan||29,900||$210||Carlo Romano, Sliced Salami|
|24||Salami Slicer||31,720||$215||Hope, Ciabatta|
|25||Ciabatta Buddy||33,540||$220||Deano, Asiago Cheese|
|26||Asiago Fan||35,360||$225||Cooper, Maple Mornings, Maple Mini Sausages|
|27||Early Riser||37,180||$230||Johnny, Maple Jack Cheese|
|28||Maple Master||39,000||$235||Tohru, Fried Egg|
|29||Egg Cracker||40,820||$240||Zoe, Rosemary|
|30||Rosemary Wrangler||42,640||$245||James, Philly Steak|
|31||Philly Fan||44,460||$250||Willow, Halloween, Spooky Slaw|
|32||Slaw Slinger||46,280||$255||Mitch, Monster Muenster|
|33||Muenster Master||48,100||$260||Gremmie, Lobster Chunks|
|34||Lobster Lover||49,920||$265||Ninjoy, Sour Cream|
|35||Sour Cream Fan||51,740||$270||Sarge Fan, Wild Onion Sauce|
|36||Onion Wrangler||53,560||$275||Sienna, Thanksgiving, Stuffing|
|37||Stuffing Server||55,380||$280||Big Pauly, Cheese Ball Spread|
|38||Cheese Ball Buddy||57,200||$285||Mary, Sweet Potato Wedges|
|39||Sweet Potato Pro||59,020||$290||Austin, Awesome Sauce|
|40||Awesome Saucer||60,840||$295||Edna, Havarti Cheese|
|41||Havarti Hero||62,660||$300||Santa, Christmas, Roasted Goose|
|42||Goose Guru||64,480||$305||Cecilia, Ginger Spice Cheese|
|43||Ginger Spicer||66,300||$310||Wally, Corned Beef|
|44||Corned Beef Buddy||68,120||$315||Crystal, Three Cheese Bread|
|45||Bread Slicer||69,940||$320||Kingsley, Mushrooms|
|46||Mushroom Master||71,760||$325||Xandra, New Year, Mac N' Cheese|
|47||Macaroni Champ||73,580||$330||Professor Fitz, Gruyere Cheese|
|48||Gruyere Guru||75,400||$335||Prudence, Deep-fried Pickles|
|49||Pickle Pro||77,220||$340||Kayla, Chives|
|50||Chive Champion||79,040||$345||Hugo, Honey Mustard|
|51||Honey Master||80,860||$350||Greg, Valentine's Day, Sun Dried Tomatoes|
|52||Tomato Topper||82,680||$355||Sue, Red Windsor Cheese|
|53||Windsor Wrangler||84,500||$360||Foodini, Pretzel Bread|
|54||Pretzel Pro||86,320||$365||Yippy, Crinkle Cut Fries|
|55||Crinkle Cutter||88,140||$370||Robby, Nacho Sauce|
|56||Nacho Natural||89,960||$375||Georgito, St. Paddy's Day, Corned Beef Hash|
|57||Hash Hero||91,780||$380||Wendy, Sage Derby Cheese|
|58||Derby Server||93,600||$385||Gino Romano, Sauerkraut|
|59||Sauerkrauter||95,420||$390||Bruna Romano, Gorgonzola Cheese|
|60||Gorgonzola Guru||97,240||$395||Tony, Fry Seasoning|
|61||Special Seasoner||99,060||$400||Little Edoardo, Easter, Pickled Eggs|
|62||Egg Pickler||100,880||$405||Penny, Sirecz Cheese|
|63||Sirecz Server||102,700||$410||Olivia, Olives|
|64||Olive Expert||104,520||$415||Cletus, Balsamic Dressing|
|65||Balsamic Buddy||106,340||$420||Papa Louie, Poutine|
|66+||Better Than Papa!||+1820 points for each Rank||+$5 for each Rank||Holidays all over again!|
- The representative gameria color of Papa's Cheeseria is yellow-orange.
- This and Papa's Cheeseria To Go! are both the eleventh game of their type.
- A skip training button has been added, allowing players to skip the tutorial that takes place on Day 1.
- Eight customers eventually visit per day when the player reaches Rank 26.
- This is the first game after Papa's Hot Doggeria to have more than seven customers visiting.
- All customers order their sandwiches upside-down due to the flipping process during the grill station.
- When the player reaches 8 customers (the average) there are three customers that will favor the current holiday, two customers who aren't gold customers (their favorite holiday could be the current holiday or not) two customers that love the special if the sign for "today special" is put outside, and the closer.
- This is the first game featuring a worker that was a closer (Rudy).
- This is the last web Gameria to use the Dokyo font.
Trivia (Ingredients & Recipes)
- Players have access to a cookbook that shows all of the available ingredients (113) and all of the recipes for the "Today's Special" sandwiches (40).
- All Special Recipes are cooked to orange (regular) and not well-done or lightly cooked.
- People with golden envelopes will have golden names (the next time they come they won't).
- After the player gets all 40 special recipes, no more customers will be coming with envelopes.
- When the player puts fries in the fryer, the color of the fryer handle will change to one of the colors of the lids in Wingeria or Wingeria HD (French Fries - turquoise, Curly Fries - purple, Waffle Fries - blue, Sweet Potato Wedges - pink, Crinkle Cut Fries - olive green).
- Because of when the holiday ingredients are unlocked, standard ingredients can only be unlocked when the rank number ends in a 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, or 0.
- Kahuna is the first customer to order a well-done sandwich.
- Cooper is the first customer to order a light-cooked sandwich.
- Mindy can be the last customer as she's the last time customer to be unlocked. This happens if the player ranks up too fast using a special.
- A maximum of 750 points can be earned by serving the Health Nut to a 4-star customer.
- Using the Health Nut special, it is possible to jump over one rank (example: go straight from 23 to 25), but it will say the rank before that with 0 points left.
- A maximum of $48.00 can be earned by serving the Gorgonzilla to a 4-star customer, and with a full lobby with only fresh furniture, as well as a poster dedicated to each of the ingredients in the Gorgonzilla.
- All closers order their sandwiches regular (except Jojo who can either order his sandwich light or regular).
- This game has 7832 possible couples in the dining room (89 normal customers * 88 because the customer cannot be repeated).
- No random customers are unlocked after Vicky until the player unlocks Perri during Thanksgiving.
- In the dining room, customers might have a random drink from Papa's Hot Doggeria, even if it's not the one they ordered in that game. All of the drinks in this game are large.
- Bertha is the only customer to order all seasonal toppings in her favorite holiday.
- All customers that are unlocked with a holiday order the bread from that holiday.
- This is the first game where Skyler does not favor St. Paddy's Day, even though it's in the game.
- Once again, during Halloween each closer will wear costumes:
- During Portallini Feast at the start of the day, it seems as if Deano is rowing a gondola down a river, when he's really driving a gondola-shaped car on a painted road.
- Before the player unlocks holidays, Cletus can be seen wearing his Easter outfit at the beginning of the day.
- The Toastwood Trading Post (next to the Cheeseria) has decorations based on the Holiday.
- Cinco de Mayo: The words Cinco de Mayo.
- Summer Luau: None.
- Starlight BBQ: Red, White, and Blue stars.
- Portallini Feast: Wooden Spoons.
- Maple Mornings: None.
- Halloween: Cobwebs on windows.
- Thanksgiving: None.
- Christmas: Rainbow colored lights on the edges and a green wreath with a red bow above the Toastwood Trading Post sign.
- New Year: The words Happy New Year.
- Valentine's Day: None.
- St. Paddy's Day: A rainbow and clover-shaped decorations on the windows.
- Easter: Light blue windows and tulips in the flowerbed.
- During Easter, 13 Easter eggs are hidden on the outside of the Cheeseria, 3 more can be found where the parade takes place.
- Toastwood celebrates the Starlight Jubilee holiday by holding a fest called Starlight BBQ.
- As Toastwood is a desert region and there are no trees, during Thanksgiving artificial autumn leaves are scattered on the pathways of the city.
- This is the first gameria since Papa's Wingeria in which a hat or other headpiece is not part of the default worker's uniform.
- This is the second gameria where Papa Louie is unlocked with an ingredient, the first being Papa's Cupcakeria.
|Papa Louie Games||Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! • Papa's Pizzeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Burgeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Taco Mia! • HD • To Go! • Papa's Freezeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pancakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Wingeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Hot Doggeria • HD • To Go! • Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! • Papa's Cupcakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pastaria • To Go! • Papa's Donuteria • To Go! • Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! • Papa's Cheeseria • To Go! • Papa's Bakeria • To Go! • Papa's Sushiria • To Go! • Papa's Scooperia • HD • To Go!|
|Other Flipline Games||Guppy Guard Express • Meteor Blastor • Rock Garden Deluxe • Remnants of Skystone • The Expendables 8-bit • Steak and Jake • Steak and Jake: Midnight March • Cactus McCoy and the Curse of Thorns • Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera • Jacksmith • Slider Scouts • Papa Louie Pals|