This article has been awarded the Blue Ribbon as an outstanding featured article!
Papa's Cupcakeria is the eighth game in the Papa Louie restaurant management series. The game was first announced on June 25, 2013. James and Willow are the workers in this game, as they were the winners of Papa's Next Chefs 2013. The game takes place in Frostfield. The game was officially released on August 7, 2013.
- 06/25/2013: Coming Soon... Papa's Cupcakeria!!!!! 
- 07/02/2013: Preview: Outside Papa's Cupcakeria 
- 07/09/2013: New Customer Unlocked... 
- 07/16/2013: Sneak Peek: Changing Seasons 
- 07/24/2013: Sneak Peek: The Stations! 
- 07/30/2013: Papa's Cupcakeria Launch Date! 
- 08/07/2013: Papa's Cupcakeria is released to the world! 
Cook a ridiculous amount of delicious cupcakes for all your wacky customers in Papa's Cupcakeria!
Papa's Cupcakeria just opened up in the picturesque town of Frostfield and you've been "hired" to run the restaurant all by yourself. You will need to master all 4 of the stations to become a cupcake crafting master.
Take your customers quirky orders in the Order Station. Prep the pan with wrappers and gooey batter in the Batter Station. Cook the cupcakes to perfection in the Bake Station. Finally, frost the cupcakes and cover them with delicious decorations in the Build Station.
As you level up and build a loyal customer fan base, you will notice the seasons changing all around you. Celebrate the 12 holidays with special clothing, furniture, and awesome seasonal toppings. With over 100 menu items, 90 achievements, tons of furniture, over 80 customers, and all the holidays you can imagine, this is by far the most epic restaurant Papa Louie has ever opened!
Papa Louie and Roy witness Mayor Mallow, the mayor of the town of Frostfield, give the official seal of approval to open Papa Louie's new restaurant, Papa's Cupcakeria. While waiting at a stop on their way back to the shop, a black car hits them from behind. Roy taps the car's window, and the driver is revealed to be James/Willow/Custom Worker. He/she gets out of the car to apologize, but Roy is angry about the incident and demands payment; James/Willow/Custom Worker happens to have no money, which makes Roy more frustrated. Papa Louie instead pays Roy and offers James/Willow/Custom Worker a job in order to help pay for their expenses. He takes off Roy's Cupcakeria cap and places it on James/Willow/Custom Worker's head, thus making him/her the new worker of the Cupcakeria, much to their dismay.
The workers are James and Willow, plus the custom worker that players can create. The uniforms are striped pink and brown. The caps colors are pink, black, white and brown, with a cupcake in front and a cherry on top.
- James/Willow (Tutorial)
- Mary (After Tutorial)
- Johnny (Random)
- Vicky (Random)
- Edna (Random)
- Connor (Random)
- Foodini (Time)
- Edoardo Romano (Time)
- Olga (Time)
- Bruna Romano (Time)
- Yippy (Time)
- Franco (Time)
- Kayla (Time)
- Maggie (Day 2)
- Matt (Rank 2)
- Mitch (Rank 3)
- Carlo Romano (Rank 4)
- Ivy (Rank 5)
- Scarlett (Rank 6)
- Roy (Rank 7)
- Sue (Rank 8)
- Hugo (Rank 9)
- Lisa (Rank 10)
- Georgito (Rank 11)
- Gino Romano (Rank 12)
- Skyler (Rank 13)
- Zoe (Rank 14)
- Doan (Rank 15)
- Xandra (Rank 16)
- Mandi (Rank 17)
- Kingsley (Rank 18)
- Cletus (Rank 19)
- Mindy (Rank 20)
- Sarge Fan (Rank 21)
- Rico (Rank 22)
- Nick (Rank 23)
- Allan (Rank 24)
- Cecilia (Rank 25)
- Nevada (Rank 26)
- Clover (Rank 27)
- Kahuna (Rank 28)
- Utah (Rank 29)
- Chuck (Rank 30)
- Boomer (Rank 31)
- Cooper (Rank 32)
- Alberto (Rank 33)
- Clair (Rank 34)
- Shannon (Rank 35)
- Pinch Hitwell (Rank 36)
- Bertha (Rank 37)
- Taylor (Rank 38)
- Peggy (Rank 39)
- Greg (Rank 40)
- Captain Cori (Rank 41)
- Robby (Rank 42)
- Wally (Rank 43)
- Gremmie (Rank 44)
- Akari (Rank 45)
- Sasha (Rank 46)
- Ninjoy (Rank 47)
- Professor Fitz (Rank 48)
- Scooter (Rank 49)
- Penny (Rank 50)
- Hank (Rank 51)
- Big Pauly (Rank 52)
- Tohru (Rank 53)
- Timm (Rank 54)
- Prudence (Rank 55)
- Santa (Rank 56)
- Rita (Rank 57)
- Wendy (Rank 58)
- Marty (Rank 59)
- Tony (Rank 60)
- Papa Louie (Rank 61)
- Trishna (Monday)
- Radlynn (Tuesday)
- Xolo (Wednesday)
- Mayor Mallow (Thursday)
- Quinn (Friday)
- Kenji (Saturday)
- Jojo (Food Critic) (Sunday)
Bold means a customer is a Closer.
- Valentine's Day (February) - Unlocked at Rank 6 with Scarlett (Favored by Connor, Hugo, Lisa, Mary, Roy, Scarlett, and Sue)
- St. Paddy's Day (March) - Unlocked at Rank 11 with Georgito (Favored by Doan, Edna, Georgito, Gino Romano, Skyler, and Zoe)
- Easter (April) - Unlocked at Rank 16 with Xandra (Favored by Cletus, Kingsley, Mandi, Mindy, Vicky, and Xandra)
- OnionFest (May) - Unlocked at Rank 21 with Sarge Fan (Favored by Allan, Cecilia, Foodini, Nick, Rico, and Sarge Fan)
- Summer Luau (June) - Unlocked at Rank 26 with Nevada (Favored by Chuck, Clover, Kahuna, Kayla, Nevada, and Utah)
- Starlight Jubilee (July) - Unlocked at Rank 31 with Boomer (Favored by Alberto, Boomer, Clair, Cooper, Franco, and Shannon)
- Baseball Season (August) - Unlocked at Rank 36 with Pinch Hitwell (Favored by Bertha, Greg, Little Edoardo, Peggy, Pinch Hitwell, and Taylor)
- Pirate Bash (September) - Unlocked at Rank 41 with Captain Cori (Favored by Akari, Captain Cori, Gremmie, Johnny, Matt, Robby, and Wally)
- Halloween (October) - Unlocked at Rank 46 with Sasha (Favored by James/Willow, Maggie, Ninjoy, Penny, Professor Fitz, Sasha, and Scooter)
- Thanksgiving (November) - Unlocked at Rank 51 with Hank (Favored by Big Pauly, Hank, Mitch, Prudence, Timm, Tohru, and Yippy)
- Christmas (December) - Unlocked at Rank 56 with Santa (Favored by Carlo Romano, Marty, Olga, Rita, Santa, Tony, and Wendy)
- New Year (January) - Unlocked at Rank 61 with Papa Louie (Favored by Bruna Romano, Ivy, and Papa Louie)
You can earn up to 3 tickets per day (depending on your quality ratings) to play one of 7 Foodini minigames, with a different one available at the end of each day of the week. You can choose to use all your tickets on that day's game or save them up for a game you'd rather play more of later in the week.
- Sunday: Pizza Pachinko
- Monday: Saucy Shot
- Tuesday: Strike Out!
- Wednesday: Hallway Hunt
- Thursday: Spin N' Sauce
- Friday: Blender Ball
- Saturday: Mitch's Mess
There are also several badges available from the minigames, including:
- Game Show Contestant (play all of the minigames) +$25
- Winner! (earn a prize) +$15
- Skillful Contestant (earn a prize in each game) +$20
- Big Winner (earn 20 prizes) +$30
- Grand Prize Winner (earn at least 5 prizes in each game) +$50
- Sharpshooter (shoot 20 flying Lettuce Larks in Saucy Shot) +$35
- Liner A (Pink/White Vertical Stripes)
- Liner B (Blue/White Polka Dots)
- Liner C (Yellow/White Swirls)
- Liner D (Green/White Horizontal Stripes)
- Chocolate Cake (Start) (Chocolate Cake)
- Vanilla Cake (Start) (Plain Vanilla)
- Blueberry Cake (Unlocked with Ivy at Rank 5) (Baking Blue)
- Strawberry Cake (Unlocked with Roy at Rank 7) (Berry Blast)
- Carrot Cake (Unlocked with Cletus at Rank 19) (Eat Your Veggies)
- Lemon Cake (Unlocked with Cecilia at Rank 25) (Let Them Eat Lemons)
- Red Velvet Cake (Unlocked with Clair at Rank 34) (Velvety Smooth)
- Confetti Cake (Unlocked with Peggy at Rank 39) (Cupcake Party)
- Zebra Stripe Cake (Unlocked with Gremmie at Rank 44) (Earn Your Stripes)
- Kiwi Cake (Unlocked with Tony at Rank 60) (Kiwi Confection)
- White Frosting (Start)
- Pink Frosting (Start)
- Chocolate Frosting (Unlocked with Maggie on Day 2)
- Violet Frosting (Unlocked with Doan at Rank 15)
- Green Frosting (Unlocked with Allan at Rank 24)
- Teal Frosting (Unlocked with Utah at Rank 29)
- Dark Blue Frosting (Unlocked with Shannon at Rank 35)
- Red Frosting (Unlocked with Greg at Rank 40)
- Black Frosting (Unlocked with Akari at Rank 45)
- Orange Frosting (Unlocked with Scooter at Rank 49)
- Deep Purple Frosting (Unlocked with Penny at Rank 50)
- Mocha Frosting (Unlocked with Timm at Rank 54)
- Sunglow Frosting (Unlocked with Prudence at Rank 55)
- Forest Green Frosting (Unlocked with Marty at Rank 59)
- Rainbow Sprinkles (Start) (Sprinkle Service)
- Cherries (Start) (Very Cherry)
- Chocolate Chips (Start) (Choco Chipper)
- Chocolate Drizzle (Start) (Chocolate Lover)
- Shaved Coconut (Unlocked with Matt at Rank 2) (Tropical Topping)
- Marshmallows (Unlocked with Mitch at Rank 3) (Flufftastic)
- Strawberry Drizzle (Unlocked with Carlo Romano at Rank 4) (Strawberry Syrup)
- Creameo Bits (Unlocked with Scarlett at Rank 6) (Crushed Cookies)
- Nutty Butter Cups (Unlocked with Hugo at Rank 9) (Peanut Buttery)
- Vanilla Drizzle (Unlocked with Lisa at Rank 10) (Nilla Drizzle)
- Rock Candy (Unlocked with Zoe at Rank 14) (Rock Show)
- Lollipop Bits (Unlocked with Mindy at Rank 20) (Candy Crusher)
- Cloudberry (Unlocked with Chuck at Rank 30) (Head in the Clouds)
|Rank Number||Rank Name||Total XP (+1,800 per Rank after Rank 11)||Payday increase (+$5 each rank)||Unlocks|
|3||Tray Cleaner||750||$110||Mitch, Marshmallows|
|4||Cashier||1,350||$115||Carlo Romano, Strawberry Drizzle|
|5||Strawberry Fan||2,100||$120||Ivy, Blueberry Cake|
|3,000||$125||Scarlett, Creameo Bits, Valentine's Day, Chocolate Strawberry|
|Strawberry Dipper||4,050||$130||Roy, Strawberry Cake, Watermelon Drizzle|
|8||Valentine Fan||5,250||$135||Sue, Frosted Rose|
|9||Candy Heart Hero||6,600||
|Hugo, Nutty Butter Cups|
|10||Peanut Butter Fan||8,100||$145||Lisa, Vanilla Drizzle|
|11||Vanilla Buddy||9,750||$150||Georgito, St. Paddy's Day, Mint Bar|
|12||Mint Master||11,550||$155||Gino Romano, Mint Shavings|
|13||Pistachio Pal||13,500||$160||Skyler, Chocolate Coin|
|14||Shamrock Champ||15,600||$165||Zoe, Rock Candy|
|Doan, Violet Frosting|
|16||Top Froster||18,750||$175||Xandra, Easter, Bunny Ear Candy|
|17||Bunny Buddy||20,550||$180||Mandi, Cotton Candy Drizzle|
|18||Cotton Candy Fan||22,350||$185||Kingsley, Tulip Cookie|
|19||Egg Hunter||24,150||$190||Cletus, Carrot Cake|
|20||Carrot Champ||25,950||$195||Mindy, Lollipop Bits|
|21||Candy Crusher||27,750||$200||Sarge Fan, OnionFest, Gummy Onion|
|22||Gummy Buddy||29,550||$205||Rico, Sourballs|
|23||Sour Master||31,350||$210||Nick, Frosted Onion|
|24||Onion Wrangler||33,150||$215||Allan, Green Frosting|
|25||Green Guru||34,950||$220||Cecilia, Lemon Cake|
|26||Lemon Zester||36,750||$225||Nevada, Summer Luau, Paper Umbrella|
|Beach Buddy||38,550||$230||Clover, Honey Drizzle|
|28||Honey Buster||40,350||$235||Kahuna, Bananas|
|29||Banana Fan||42,150||$240||Utah, Teal Frosting|
|30||Teal Hero||43,950||$245||Chuck, Cloudberry|
|31||Cloud Topper||45,750||$250||Boomer, Starlight Jubilee, Candy Rocket|
|32||Rocketeer||47,550||$255||Cooper, Silver Star Sprinkles|
|33||Star Master||49,350||$260||Alberto, White Chocolate Star|
|34||Flag Flier||51,150||$265||Clair, Red Velvet Cake|
|35||Velvet Fan||52,950||$270||Shannon, Dark Blue Frosting|
|36||Frosting Fan||54,750||$275||Pinch Hitwell, Baseball Season, Pretzel Bat|
|37||Pretzel Batter||56,550||$280||Bertha, Butterscotch Drizzle|
|38||Peanut Buddy||58,350||$285||Taylor, Popcorn|
|39||Corn Popper||60,150||$290||Peggy, Confetti Cake|
|40||Confetti Champ||61,950||$295||Greg, Red Frosting|
|41||Red Froster||63,750||$300||Captain Cori, Pirate Bash, Anchor Cookie|
|42||Anchorman||65,550||$305||Robby, Cannonball Gum|
|43||Cannon Fan||67,350||$310||Wally, Gummy Kraken|
|44||Kraken Champ||69,150||$315||Gremmie, Zebra Stripe Cake|
|45||Zebra Striper||70,950||$320||Akari, Black Frosting|
|46||Frosting Hero||72,750||$325||Sasha, Halloween, Candy Jack-O-Lantern|
|47||Pumpkin Carver||74,550||$330||Ninjoy, Licorice Drizzle|
|Spooky Sprinkler||76,350||$335||Professor Fitz, Sugar Skull|
|49||Halloween Hero||78,150||$340||Scooter, Orange Frosting|
|50||Orange Fan||79,950||$345||Penny, Deep Purple Frosting|
|51||Purple Pro||81,750||$350||Hank, Thanksgiving, Chocolate Acorn|
|52||Acorn Harvester||83,550||$355||Big Pauly, Autumn Leaves Sprinkles|
|53||Leaf Raker||85,350||$360||Tohru, Harvest Stripe Cookie|
|54||Cookie Champ||87,150||$365||Timm, Mocha Frosting|
|55||Mocha Manager||88,950||$370||Prudence, Sunglow Frosting|
|56||Sunglow Hero||90,750||$375||Santa, Christmas, Candy Present|
|57||Gift Giver||92,550||$380||Rita, Santa Cookie Drizzle|
|58||Santa Fan||94,350||$385||Wendy, Tree Cookie|
|59||Tree Trimmer||96,150||$390||Marty, Forest Green Frosting|
|60||Forest Fan||97,950||$395||Tony, Kiwi Cake|
|61||Kiwi Juicer||99,750||$400||Papa Louie, New Year, New Year Topper|
|62||Better Than Papa!||101,550||$405||Stache Sprinkles|
|63||Better Than Papa!||103,350||$410||Candle|
|64||Better Than Papa!||105,150||$415||―|
|65||Better Than Papa!||106,950||$420||―|
|66+||Better Than Papa!||+1800 points for each Rank||+$5 for each Rank||Holidays all over again!|
- Doorbell ($30) You'll hear when new customers enter, no matter where you are.
- Oven booster (4) ($120) Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.
- Oven alarm (4) ($150) These alarms will automatically alert you when to remove cupcakes.
- Fill guides ($100) Shows a clear fill line for adding batter to wrapper cups.
- Double batter ($300) Pour batter into both cups at the same time.
- Frosting copier ($400) Click to copy frosting to the second cupcake exactly like the first!
- Sm. Valentine Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Md. Valentine Table - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Valentine Table - $75.00, 30 pts
- Valentine Fence - $30.00, 30 pts
- Jukebox - $450.00, 60 pts
- Strawberry Gum - $30.00, 30 pts (Strawberry Drizzle Bonus)
- Sm. Shamrock Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Md. Shamrock Table - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Shamrock Table - $75.00, 30 pts
- Pot O' Gold - $85.00, 30 pts
- Mint Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Mint Shavings Bonus)
- Mccoy Arcade Game - $450.00, 60 pts
- Sm. Easter Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Md. Easter Table - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Easter Table - $75.00, 30 pts
- Easter Glass Block - $30.00, 30 pts
- SnJ Arcade Game - $500.00, 60 pts
- ' Cotton Candy Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Cotton Candy Drizzle Bonus)
- Sm. Onion Crate - $35.00, 10 pts
- Md. Onion Crate - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Onion Crate - $75.00, 30 pts
- Papa Louie Arcade - $400.00, 50 pts
- The Great Onion - $130.00, 50 pts
- Gummy Onion Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Gummy Onion Bonus)
- Sm. Luau Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Luau Boombox - $65.00, 20 pts
- Luau Punch Table - $75.00, 30 pts
- Luau Umbrella - $85.00, 30 pts
- Surfboard - $150.00, 30 pts
- Banana Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Banana Bonus)
- Sm. Jubilee Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Md. Jubilee Table - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Jubilee Table - $75.00, 30 pts
- Red Flag - $25.00, 10 pts
- Blue Flag - $50.00, 20 pts
- Powsicle Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Powsicle Drizzle Bonus)
- Sm. Baseball Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Md. Baseball Table - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Baseball Table - $75.00, 30 pts
- Bat fence - $30.00, 30 pts
- Jacksmith Arcade - $400.00, 50 pts
- Chocolate Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Chocolate Drizzle Bonus)
- Sm. Kraken Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Md. Pirate Table - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Pirate Table - $75.00, 30 pts
- Cannon - $120.00, 40 pts
- Jolly Roger Flag - $50.00, 20 pts
- Blueberry Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Blueberry Wave Drizzle Bonus)
- Sm. Halloween Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Md. Halloween Table - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Halloween Table - $75.00, 30 pts
- Belltower Ghost - $60.00, 20 pts
- Hanging Bats - $100.00, 40 pts
- Licorice Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Licorice Drizzle Bonus)
- Sm. Harvest Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Md. Harvest Table - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Harvest Table - $75.00, 30 pts
- Newspaper Stand - $80.00, 40 pts
- Autumn Tree - $130.00, 40 pts
- Cloudberry Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Cloudberry Bonus)
- Sm. Holiday Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Festive Phonograph - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Holiday Tavle- $75.00, 30 pts
- Christmas Tree - $95.00, 40 pts
- Fireplace - $120.00, 40 pts
- Candy Cane Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Candy Cane Pieces Bonus)
- Sm. Rainbow Table - $35.00, 10 pts
- Md. Rainbow Table - $55.00, 20 pts
- Lg. Rainbow Table - $75.00, 30 pts
- Stache Lamp - $100.00, 30 pts
- New Year Fence - $30.00, 30 pts
- Rainbow Gum - $85.00, 20 pts (Rainbow Sprinkles Bonus)
- Large Window ($75) 30 pts - Get a view of the outside.
- Thin Window ($45) 20 pts - Get a (smaller) view of the outside.
- Tall Window ($75) 30 pts - Let some light in.
- Watermelon Poster ($50) 30 pts - Watermelon Mania! (Watermelon Drizzle Bonus)
- Lollipop Poster ($35) 20 pts - Promote the crushed candy. (Lollipop Bits Bonus)
- Strawberry Poster ($25) 20 pts - Very berry. (Chocolate Strawberry Bonus)
- Pistachio Poster ($35) 20 pts - Go nutty for pistachio! (Pistachio Drizzle Bonus)
- Green Poster ($35) 20 pts - Promote the pastel green frosting! (Green Frosting Bonus)
- Chips Poster ($45) 20 pts - They taste great on anything! (Chocolate Chips Bonus)
- Easter Poster ($45) 20 pts - Celebrate the holiday!
- Sunglow Poster ($35) 20 pts - Bright and sunny! (Sunglow Frosting Bonus)
- Jelly Bean Poster ($35) 20 pts - The best kind of bean. (Jelly Beans Bonus)
- Violet Poster ($30) 20 pts - That perfect onion shade. (Violet Frosting Bonus)
- Flufftastic Poster ($45) 30 pts - They're flufftastic! (Marshmallow Bonus)
- Burple Poster ($45) 30 pts - The soda is now a drizzle! (Purple Burple Drizzle Bonus)
- Lemon Poster ($50) 30 pts - Lemon Mist fans will love lemon cupcakes! (Lemon Cake Bonus)
- Teal Poster ($35) 20 pts - Make is real teal. (Teal Frosting Bonus)
- Pineapple Poster ($25) 20 pts - Perfect for the Luau. (Gummy Pineapple Bonus)
- Jubilee Poster ($45) 20 pts - Celebrate the Starlight Jubilee!
- Whip Poster ($35) 20 pts - Promote the Whipped Vanilla Frosting! (Vanilla Frosting Bonus)
- Blueberry Poster ($50) 30 pts - It's a blast of blueberries! (Blueberry Cake Bonus)
- Baseball Poster ($45) 20 pts - Celebrate the holiday!
- Popcorn Poster ($50) 30 pts - Add the stadium staple to your cupcakes! (Popcorn Bonus)
- Coconut Poster ($50) 30 pts - A Calypso Island favorite. (Coconut Bonus)
- Pirate Poster ($45) 20 pts - Celebrate the Bash!
- Kraken Poster ($45) 30 pts - They've been released! (Gummy Kraken Bonus)
- Rock Candy Poster ($30) 20 pts - This topping rocks. (Rock Candy Bonus)
- Halloween Poster ($45) 20 pts - Celebrate the holiday!
- Corn Poster ($30) 20 pts - Trick or Treat! (Candy Corn Bonus)
- Veggie Poster ($35) 20 pts - Eat them, before they eat you! (Carrot Cake Bonus)
- Thanks Poster ($45) 20 pts - Celebrate the holiday!
- Nutty Butter Poster ($50) 30 pts - Filled with delicious Nutty Butter. (Nutty Butter Cup Bonus)
- Choco Poster ($30) 20 pts - Frost it with chocolate! (Chocolate Frosting Bonus)
- Wreath Poster ($45) 20 pts - Celebrate the holiday!
- Vanilla Poster ($30) 20 pts - Drizzle it! (Vanilla Drizzle Bonus)
- Red Velvet Poster ($50) 30 pts - Velvety Smooth. (Red Velvet Cake Bonus)
- New Year Poster ($45) 20 pts - Happy New Year!
- Flavor X Poster ($45) 30 pts - What is this mystery flavor? (Flavor X Drizzle Bonus)
- Cake Poster ($30) 20 pts - Plain vanilla. (Vanilla Cake Bonus)
- Valentine Block Wall ($60) 20 pts - A Valentine block wall.
- Heart Wall ($60) 20 pts - Celebrate Valentine's Day!
- Pink Carpet ($60) 20 pts - Pink carpeting for the shop.
- Shamrock Wall ($60) 20 pts - A lucky shamrock wall.
- Green Striped Wall ($60) 20 pts - Green stripes with wood trim.
- Green Carpet ($60) 20 pts - Green carpeting for the shop.
- Yellow Oval Wall ($60) 20 pts - A bright yellow wall.
- Easter Stripe Wall ($60) 20 pts - Celebrate Easter!
- Yellow Stripe Floor ($60) 20 pts - Yellow striped flooring.
- Sarge Wall ($60) 20 pts - Wallpaper that looks like Sarge.
- Fort Onion Wall ($60) 20 pts - An Onionfest wall.
- Green Shag Carpet ($60) 20 pts - Furry green carpeting for the shop.
- Sunset Wall ($60) 20 pts - A fading sunset wall.
- Teal Stripe Wall ($60) 20 pts - A teal striped wall.
- White Sand Floor ($60) 20 pts - Bring the beach inside.
- Patriotic Wall ($60) 20 pts - Celebrate Starlight Jubilee!
- Starstripe Wall ($60) 20 pts - Stripes and Stars!
- Dark Star Carpet ($60) 20 pts - Dark star carpeting for the shop.
- White Wood Wall ($60) 20 pts - Turquoise wallpaper with white wood trim.
- Light Wood Wall ($60) 20 pts - A light wood wall.
- Wood Flooring ($60) 20 pts - Classic wood flooring for the shop.
- Gray Block Wall ($60) 20 pts - Gray block wall.
- Pirate Wall ($60) 20 pts - A Pirate Bash wall.
- Blue Swirl Floor ($60) 20 pts - Swirly.
- Orange Stripe Wall ($60) 20 pts - An orange stripe wall.
- Purple Plaid Wall ($60) 20 pts - A purple plaid wall.
- Dark Wood Floor ($60) 20 pts - Dark wood flooring for the shop.
- Multigrain Wall ($60) 20 pts - A multigrain wall.
- Harvest Wall ($60) 20 pts - A harvest wall.
- Walnut Floor ($60) 20 pts - A deep walnut wood floor.
- Forest Wall ($60) 20 pts - A forest wall.
- Candy Stripe Wall ($60) 20 pts - A candy-striped wall.
- Red Floor ($60) 20 pts - A red brick floor for the shop.
- Prism Wall ($60) 20 pts - A prism beam wall.
- Rainbow Stripe Wall ($60) 20 pts - A rainbow stripe wall.
- Lattice Floor ($60) 20 pts - Rainbow lattice flooring for the shop.
- Worker Visor ($25)
- Blue Bandana ($55)
- Valentine Hat ($110)
- Green Top Hat ($120)
- Bunny Ears ($75)
- Onion Knit Hat ($85)
- Straw Hat ($85)
- Boomer Helmet ($125)
- Turkeys Hat ($45)
- Pirate Hat ($100)
- Jack O'Lantern Mask ($100)
- Pilgrim Hat ($75)
- Santa Hat ($85)
- Jester Hat ($120)
- Hot Doggeria Hat ($45)
- Fez ($85)
- Racoon Cap ($85)
- Orange Cap ($25)
- Green Cap ($25)
- Pink Cap ($25)
- Biker Helmet ($125)
- Gladiator Helmet ($125)
- Royal Crown ($250)
- Cowboy Hat ($110)
- Fur Cap ($100)
- Knit Hat ($85)
- Yellow Hat ($85)
- Batters Hat ($45)
- Buffaloes Hat ($45)
- Coconuts Hat ($45)
- Flapjacks Hat ($45)
- Hardshells Hat ($45)
- Samurais Hat ($45)
- Tomatoes Hat ($45)
- Gondoliers Hat ($45)
- Crushers Hat ($45)
- Spooky Clip ($15)
- Cherry Clip ($15)
- Batters Jersey ($100)
- Buffaloes Jersey ($100)
- Coconuts Jersey ($100)
- Crushers Jersey ($100)
- Flapjacks Jersey ($100)
- Hardshells Jersey ($100)
- Sizzlers Jersey ($100)
- Tropical Shirt ($50)
- Green Shirt ($50)
- Western Shirt ($75)
- White Shirt ($90)
- Pastel Shirt ($65)
- Papa Louie Tee ($70)
- Aqua Zip Up ($90)
- Xolo Tank ($100)
- Star Shirt ($80)
- Turtleneck ($85)
- Owly Tee ($60)
- Red Tee ($60)
- Plaid Shirt ($70)
- Spooky Tank ($70)
- White Tank ($50)
- Batters Bottoms ($50)
- Buffaloes Bottoms ($50)
- Crushers Bottoms ($50)
- Flapjacks Bottoms ($50)
- Hardshells Bottoms ($50)
- White Pants ($25)
- Blue Pants ($25)
- Blue Jeans ($30)
- Stonewash Jeans ($30)
- Orange Pants ($35)
- White Stripes ($40)
- Pinstripe Pants ($40)
- Camo Pants ($40)
- Spooky Pants ($50)
- Samurais Jacket ($120)
- Batters Jacket ($120)
- Trenchcoat ($175)
- Raincoat ($150)
- Letter Jacket ($150)
- Blue Hoodie ($85)
- Harrington Jacket ($150)
- Denim Vest ($150)
- Bomber Jacket ($150)
- Blazer ($125)
- Biker Jacket ($155)
- Windbreaker ($75)
- Blue Shirt ($65)
- Work Shirt ($65)
- Tan Shoes ($50)
- B-Ball Shoes ($50)
- White Shoes ($50)
- Black Shoes ($50)
- Pink Shoes ($60)
- Blue Shoes ($60)
- Gray Shoes ($50)
- Red Shoes ($60)
- Red Laces ($50)
- Baseball Shoes ($50)
- Work Shoes ($50)
- Black Sneakers ($50)
- Brown Belt ($30)
- Checker Belt ($45)
- Pyramid Belt ($55)
- Wallet Chain ($65)
- Western Belt ($45)
- Sunglasses ($60)
- Monocle ($90)
- Reading Glasses ($60)
- Eyepatch ($60)
- Green Backpack ($70)
- Brown Bag ($80)
- Red Cape ($150)
- Purple Cape ($150)
- Plaid Scarf ($60)
- Green Scarf ($60)
- Necklace ($100)
- Puka Necklace ($50)
- Striped Necktie ($60)
- Foodini Bowtie ($50)
- Spooky Armwarmers ($40)
- Pink Armwarmers ($40)
- Bracelets ($20)
- Gold Bracelets ($50)
- Puka Wristband ($40)
- Gray Wristwatch ($20)
There are 90 badges in Papa's Cupcakeria:
|Papa's Return||Unlock Papa Louie||10 + $150|
|Spring has Sprung||Reach Spring||$40|
|Summer Vacation||Reach Summer||$60|
|Fall Harvest||Reach Autumn||$80|
|Winter Wonderland||Reach Winter||$100|
|Completed Calendar||Unlock all of the Holidays||$120|
|Icing on the Cupcake||Unlock all of the Frostings||$50|
|Head in the Clouds||Serve 30 orders with Cloudberries||$25|
|Very Cherry||Serve 30 orders with Cherries||$25|
|Peanut Buttery||Serve 30 orders with Nutty Butter Cups||$25|
|Flufftastic||Serve 30 orders with Marshmallows||$25|
|Choco Chipper||Serve 30 orders with Chocolate Chips||$25|
|Sprinkle Service||Serve 30 orders with Rainbow Sprinkles||$25|
|Tropical Topping||Serve 30 orders with Coconut||$25|
|Crushed Cookies||Serve 30 orders with Creameo Bits||$25|
|Candy Crusher||Serve 30 orders with Lollipop Bits||$25|
|Rock Show||Serve 30 orders with Rock Candy||$25|
|Nilla Drizzle||Serve 30 orders with Vanilla Drizzle||$25|
|Chocolate Lover||Serve 30 orders with Chocolate Drizzle||$25|
|Strawberry Syrup||Serve 30 orders with Strawberry Drizzle||$25|
|Top Topper||Unlock all of the Standard Toppings||$50|
|Learning the Basics||Serve 4 cupcake orders||$10|
|Plain Vanilla||Serve 30 orders with Vanilla Cake Batter||$25|
|Chocolate Cake||Serve 30 orders with Chocolate Cake Batter||$25|
|Velvety Smooth||Serve 30 orders with Red Velvet Cake Batter||$25|
|Eat Your Veggies||Serve 30 orders with Carrot Cake Batter||$25|
|Berry Blast||Serve 30 orders with Strawberry Cake Batter||$25|
|Baking Blue||Serve 30 orders with Blueberry Cake Batter||$25|
|Earn Your Stripes||Serve 30 orders with Zebra Cake Batter||$25|
|Cupcake Party||Serve 30 orders with Confetti Cake Batter||$25|
|Let Them Eat Lemons||Serve 30 orders with Lemon Cake Batter||$25|
|Kiwi Confection||Serve 30 orders with Kiwi Cake Batter||$25|
|Batter Up||Unlock all of the Cake Batters||$50|
|Game Show Contestant||Play all of Foodini's Mini-Games||$25|
|Winner!||Earn a Prize in one of Foodini's Mini-Games||$15|
|Skillful Contestant||Earn a Prize in each of Foodini's Mini-Games||$20|
|Big Winner||Earn 20 Prizes in Foodini's Mini-Games||$30|
|Grand Prize Winner||Earn 5 Prizes or more in each of Foodini's Mini-Games||$50|
|Sharpshooter||Shoot 20 flying Lettuce Larks in Saucy Shot||$35|
- The representative gameria color of Papa's Cupcakeria is pink.
- This is the only game (including Cupcakeria To Go! and HD) where customers order two of something but with different toppings. However, there are some customers who will order the same toppings for each cupcake.
- Instead of being scooped from bins, toppings like chocolate chips and sprinkles are poured from shakers.
- Georgito, Pinch Hitwell, Boomer, Sarge Fan, and Chuck all have their own badge. They involve the worker wearing certain clothes when serving them.
- There was a glitch where Rank 5's name was invisible during the early versions of the game. It has since been fixed.
- Saucy Shot, which is played the same way as Hot and Cool Shot from past Gamerias, is the only new mini-game played after a day of serving customers.
- This is also the first Gameria not to feature Customer Cravings. This is mainly because customers' orders can vary depending on the holiday.
- The ambition sound when the player unlocks a new customer or a new ingredient has been changed.
- The title screen music is a remix of Leaf Landing and Lettuce Lane themes from Papa Louie 2 with a playful melody.
- The badge "Better than Papa" is replaced by "Papa's Return" in this game.
- All closers like all of the holidays.
- There are no badges for achieving on certain ranks but there is one for unlocking Papa Louie.
- How the closers dress for Halloween:
- Trishna: Princess
- Radlynn: Radley Madish
- Xolo: Clown
- Mayor Mallow: Ghost
- Quinn: Cat
- Kenji: Luchador
- Jojo: Superhero
- This is the first Gameria to feature Wally as an unlockable customer that is not on Rank 15.
- After unlocking Papa Louie and the season changes, Louie won't be the first customer to come in.
- Some customers wear something different when it's their favorite holiday. Some examples are Sasha, Xandra, and Hank.
- The closer is always the one seen walking off at the end of the day, even if they are not the last customer served.
- Kingsley, Rico, Clover, and Rita wear new outfits, which first appeared as costume options in Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack!
- Some of the closers, especially Xolo, will order different Frostings when the holidays change.
- There is a mistake for one of the prizes in Pizza Pachinko: the prize in question is a skirt from the Tastyville Tomatoes outfit, but the description says, "From the Buffalo's uniform".
- There is a glitch when a player (custom or not) wears a short sleeve jacket and wears a long sleeve shirt, there will be gaps showing skin.
- This is the first Gameria since Papa's Pizzeria where gold customers could just come whenever they want rather than come when everyone else is gold as well. Because of this, getting the "Go For The Gold" badge will take longer when compared to the other previous Gamerias.
- Customers can arrive during their favorite holiday even if they're a gold customer. Once the player reaches the point where 7 customers come in every day, 3 of them will favor the current holiday, another 3 who don't favor the current holiday, and then the closer.
- The hour and minute hand at Frostfield's town clock matches the user's computer time, making the first Gameria to have its own built in time.
- All customers who debuted on a certain holiday will have it as a favorite holiday.
- Some customers bring some stuff in to celebrate the holidays:
- Valentine's Day - Rose
- St. Paddy's Day - Irish Flag
- Easter - Basket Full of Grass
- OnionFest - Onion Staff
- Summer Luau - Hand Fan
- Starlight Jubilee - Sparkler
- Baseball Season - Foam Finger or Baseball Mittens (from Hot Doggeria)
- Pirate Bash - Hook Hand
- Halloween - Jack-O-Lantern Basket
- Thanksgiving - Turkey Leg
- Christmas - Candy Cane
- New Year - Rainbow Noisemaker
- A glitch on the alarms occurs when the player swaps the position of an uncooked cupcake and a ringing one using the raw one, the raw one will be on the alarming cooker but the alarm is still moving and the cooked one's alarm wouldn't ring.
- The "We Love Jojo" poster does not return in this game.
- The basic liners will never return after holidays are unlocked.
- Some of the drink tables are marked as certain holiday tables. For example, the large Christmas Table holds the coffee maker and cups while the large Summer Luau table holds the punch bowl and coconut cups.
- A glitch on the Build Station occurs when the player clicks on a topping while the cupcakes are being sent for evaluation, the topping will be poured from the customer's face, but this does not affect the score.
- If a customer orders different toppings on each cupcake, and the cupcakes are decorated oppositely than what was originally ordered, it will not affect the score.
- This is the last gameria in which the other chef in the game is a tutorial customer.
- This is the first gameria where there is an indication between bronze, silver, and gold customers
- This is the last gameria where the other chef, or other gender chef appears in the game as a customer. This is because servers and the dining room have been introduced in Pastaria onwards.
- This is the only gameria where anything can be unlocked after Papa Louie appears.
- This is the first game where Foodini is not unlocked before Papa Louie.
- The order of holiday toppings is this pattern: Topping, sprinkles, drizzle, topping, topping, then topping, drizzle, sprinkles, topping, topping.
- This is the first Gameria where Rita does not wear her Burgeria uniform. Instead, she wears an updated version of her original outfit from Papa's Pizzeria, but wears a skirt instead of jeans.
- This game was released on the 6th anniversary of Papa's Pizzeria.
|Papa Louie Games||Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! • Papa's Pizzeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Burgeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Taco Mia! • HD • To Go! • Papa's Freezeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pancakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Wingeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Hot Doggeria • HD • To Go! • Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! • Papa's Cupcakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pastaria • To Go! • Papa's Donuteria • To Go! • Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! • Papa's Cheeseria • To Go! • Papa's Bakeria • To Go! • Papa's Sushiria • To Go! • Papa's Scooperia • HD • To Go!|
|Other Flipline Games||Guppy Guard Express • Meteor Blastor • Rock Garden Deluxe • Remnants of Skystone • The Expendables 8-bit • Steak and Jake • Steak and Jake: Midnight March • Cactus McCoy and the Curse of Thorns • Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera • Jacksmith • Slider Scouts • Papa Louie Pals|