Papa's Hot Doggeria is the seventh Gameria in the Papa Louie restaurant management series. It was announced on October 25, 2012, and was released on November 19, 2012. Taylor and Peggy, the winners of Papa's Next Chefs 2012, make hot dogs for the customers and fans at Griller Stadium.
- 10/25/2012: Sneak Peek: Worker Uniforms 
- 10/30/2012: Sneak Peek: New Customer!: 
- 11/07/2012: Sneak Peek: Inside the Stadium! 
- 11/12/2012: Preview: Papa's Hot Doggeria!!! 
- 11/14/2012: Sneak Peek: The Pop Station! 
- 11/15/2012: Sneak Peek: New Furniture Strategy! 
- 11/19/2012: Papa's Hot Doggeria is released! 
Papa's Hot Doggeria is a home run!
It's opening day at Griller Stadium but the season tickets are all sold out! Looks like the only way to watch the games is to work for your old pal Papa Louie.
In Papa's Hot Doggeria you'll need to grill up juicy Hot Dogs, top them with a variety of condiments, and serve them to all the rowdy fans. You'll also have your hands full popping up fresh popcorn, and pouring a crazy amount of drinks for your hungry customers. Meet all new faces, cheer on your favorite team, and even take a swing in the Home Run Derby!
Taylor/Peggy/Custom Worker is excited for the opening day of baseball season at Griller Stadium. He/She waits in line for season tickets. However, when he/she finally gets to the ticket window, the ticket seller brings out the "Sold Out" sign, meaning that Taylor/Peggy/custom worker is now out of luck. He/She sadly walks away, but then sees an ad for Papa's Hot Doggeria, saying that the Hot Doggeria needs a worker and that he worker will have the best seats in the game. He/She gets excited, and thinks that would be the best way to see the game. The next day, he/she comes to the stadium and Papa Louie meets him/her and gives him/her the keys to the Hot Doggeria. Then he leaves to go watch the game. When the game starts, Taylor/Peggy/Custom Worker excitedly watches the game through binoculars, eating popcorn, seeing Pinch Hitwell at bat. Suddenly, Cletus' face comes into focus, blocking his/her view. He/She is then startled when they see Sue, Lisa, Cletus and Kingsley in line for food. Taylor/Peggy/Custom Worker spills his/her popcorn, and realizes that the job may not be as easy as he/she had thought.
- A new furniture scoring system is introduced. Furniture now has visible points and freshness ratings.
- Furniture is now categorized by theme by means of colored letter icons, and matching three or more themed items will boost points.
- The counter's color and trim can be changed.
- Customers do more things in the lobby, such as using gadgets.
- Customers have more dance moves.
- Customers have more reactions to their orders.
- Badges and upgrades are unlocked with ingredients (i.e. you can't buy the Kielbasa alarm or see the Kielbasa badge until Kielbasa is unlocked).
- After serving a customer, the player will be redirected to the most necessary station (if needed to grill meat only, it'll go to the Grill Station; if needed to take orders only, it'll go to the Order Station).
- The hats can be used on any hair style, instead of coming with a certain one.
- The help section has been revamped: instead of a large black background with green buttons, the help area can now be scrolled down and reviewed.
- Taylor/Peggy (Tutorial)
- Wendy (After Tutorial)
- Clover (Random)
- Robby (Random)
- Tony (Random)
- Roy (Random)
- Timm (Time)
- Ninjoy (Time)
- Skyler (Time)
- Gino Romano (Time)
- Mandi (Time)
- Tohru (Day 2)
- Scooter (Rank 2)
- Greg (Rank 3)
- Rita (Rank 4)
- Shannon (Rank 5)
- Marty (Rank 6)
- Zoe (Rank 7)
- Penny (Rank 8)
- Professor Fitz (Rank 9)
- Little Edoardo (Rank 10)
- Rico (Rank 11)
- Yippy (Rank 12)
- Chuck (Rank 13)
- Big Pauly (Rank 14)
- Wally (Rank 15)
- Clair (Rank 16)
- Nick (Rank 17)
- James (Rank 18)
- Kahuna (Rank 19)
- Prudence (Rank 20)
- Radlynn (Rank 21)
- Cletus (Rank 22)
- Maggie (Rank 23)
- Cecilia (Rank 24)
- Ivy (Rank 25)
- Hugo (Rank 26)
- Mitch (Rank 27)
- Sasha (Rank 28)
- Connor (Rank 29)
- Johnny (Rank 30)
- Willow (Rank 31)
- Kingsley (Rank 32)
- Allan (Rank 33)
- Lisa (Rank 34)
- Sarge Fan! (Rank 35)
- Mindy (Rank 36)
- Edna (Rank 37)
- Bruna Romano (Rank 38)
- Doan (Rank 39)
- Utah (Rank 40)
- Olga (Rank 41)
- Alberto (Rank 42)
- Matt (Rank 43)
- Mary (Rank 44)
- Georgito (Rank 45)
- Carlo Romano (Rank 46)
- Kayla (Rank 47)
- Cooper (Rank 48)
- Akari (Rank 49)
- Franco (Rank 50)
- Hank (Rank 51)
- Gremmie (Rank 52)
- Xandra (Rank 53)
- Captain Cori (Rank 54)
- Vicky (Rank 55)
- Sue (Rank 56)
- Foodini (Rank 57)
- Papa Louie (Rank 58)
- Bertha (Monday)
- Boomer (Tuesday)
- Xolo (Wednesday)
- Pinch Hitwell (Thursday)
- Quinn (Friday)
- Kenji (Saturday)
- Jojo (Sunday)
Closers are in bold.
- Hot Dog (Start) (Hot Dog Warmup) (Hot Diggity)
- Italian Sausage (Rank 4, with Rita) (Sausage Server)
- Kielbasa (Rank 11, with Rico) (Kielbasa Pro)
- Veggie Dog (Rank 21, with Radlynn) (Go Green)
- Cheddarwurst (Rank 28, with Sasha) (Cheesy Dogs)
- Regular Bun (Start) (Bun Basics)
- Chicago Bun (Day 2, with Tohru) (Chicago Style)
- Hoagie Roll (Rank 8, with Penny) (Hoagie Hero)
- Pretzel Bun (Rank 17, with Nick) (Twisted)
- Pumpernickel Bun (Rank 25, with Ivy) (Hearth Baked)
- Chili (Start) (Make Rico Proud)
- Cheese (Start) (Cheese Please)
- Relish (Start) (Relish Wrangler)
- Onions (Rank 2, with Scooter) (Onion Chopper)
- Tomato Wedges (Rank 3, with Greg) (You Say Tomato)
- Sport Pepper (Rank 6, with Marty) (Sports Fan)
- Marinara Sauce (Rank 7, with Zoe) (Saucy Dogs)
- Sauerkraut (Rank 10, with Little Edoardo) (Cabbage Patch)
- Pineapple Relish (Rank 13, with Chuck) (Tropical Dogs)
- Fajita Veggies (Rank 18, with James) (Fajita)
- Pickles (Rank 20, with Prudence) (Pickle Dogs)
- Salsa (Rank 27, with Mitch) (South of the Border)
- Bacon (Rank 30, with Johnny) (Bacon Buddy)
- Mushrooms (Rank 32, with Kingsley) (Make Room for Shrooms)
- Ketchup (Start) (Classic Condiment)
- Mustard (Start) (Mister Mustard)
- Papa's Ballpark Mustard (Rank 5, with Shannon) (In the Ballpark)
- Mayo (Rank 15, with Wally) (Cool Dogs)
- Hot Sauce (Rank 23, with Maggie) (Spicy Sauce)
- Wild Onion Sauce (Rank 35, with Sarge Fan) (Wild Side)
- Fizzo (Start) (Fizz Whiz)
- Hyper Green (Rank 9, with Professor Fitz) (Hyperactive)
- Diet Fizzo (Rank 14, with Big Pauly) (Counting Calories)
- Dr. Cherry (Rank 19, with Kahuna) (The Doctor is In)
- Lemon Mist (Rank 24, with Cecilia) (Lemon Lime)
- Tangerine Pop (Rank 29, with Connor) (Tangeriffic)
- Root Beer (Rank 33, with Allan) (Foamy Goodness)
- Purple Burple (Rank 36, with Mindy) (Great Grapes)
- Buttered Popcorn (Start) (Classic Butter)
- Candy Jack (Rank 12, with Yippy) (Jack Attack)
- Kettle Corn (Rank 16, with Clair) (Sweet Corn)
- Chocolate Popcorn (Rank 22, with Cletus) (Chocolatier)
- Red Hot Popcorn (Rank 26, with Hugo) (Some Like It Hot)
- Cinnamon Swirl (Rank 31, with Willow) (Swirl It)
- Cheddar Corn (Rank 34, with Lisa) (Cheddar is Better)
- Cotton Puffs (Rank 37, with Edna) (Cotton Candy Fan)
|Rank Number||Rank Name||Total XP (+2100 each rank from Rank 13 onwards)||Payday increase (+$5 each rank)||Unlocks|
|3||Tray Cleaner||750||$110||Greg, Tomato Wedges|
|4||Cashier||1,350||$115||Rita, Italian Sausage|
|5||Sausage Griller||2,100||$120||Shannon, Papa's Ballpark Mustard|
|6||Mustard Master||3,000||$125||Marty, Sport Pepper|
|7||Pepper Sport||4,050||$130||Zoe, Marinara Sauce|
|8||Marinara Master||5,250||$135||Penny, Hoagie Roll|
|9||Bun Buddy||6,600||$140||Professor Fitz, Hyper Green|
|10||Thirst Quencher||8,100||$145||Little Edoardo, Sauerkraut|
|12||Kielbasa Cooker||11,550||$155||Yippy, Candy Jack|
|13||Candy Jacksmith||13,500||$160||Chuck, Pineapple Relish|
|14||Pineapple Pro||15,600||$165||Big Pauly, Diet Fizzo|
|15||Calorie Cutter||17,700||$170||Wally, Mayo|
|16||Master of Mayonnaise||19,800||$175||Clair, Kettle Corn|
|17||Corn Kettler||21,900||$180||Nick, Pretzel Bun|
|18||Pretzel Pro||24,000||$185||James, Fajita Veggies|
|19||Fajita Fan||26,100||$190||Kahuna, Dr. Cherry|
|20||Drink Doctor||28,200||$195||Prudence, Pickle|
|21||Pro Pickler||30,300||$200||Radlynn, Veggie Dog|
|22||Vegetarian||32,400||$205||Cletus, Chocolate Popcorn|
|23||Chocolatier||34,500||$210||Maggie, Hot Sauce|
|24||Hot Sauce Hero||36,600||$215||Cecilia, Lemon Mist|
|25||Lemon Mist Master||38,700||$220||Ivy, Pumpernickel Bun|
|26||Pumpernickel Pro||40,800||$225||Hugo, Red Hot Popcorn|
|27||Red Hot Hero||42,900||$230||Mitch, Salsa|
|28||Salsa Server||45,000||$235||Sasha, Cheddarwurst|
|29||Cheddar Champ||47,100||$240||Connor, Tangerine Pop|
|30||Soda Jerk||49,200||$245||Johnny, Bacon|
|31||Bacon Buddy||51,300||$250||Willow, Cinnamon Swirl|
|32||Cinnamon Swirler||53,400||$255||Kingsley, Mushrooms|
|33||Mushroom Master||55,500||$260||Allan, Root Beer|
|34||Root Beer Buddy||57,600||$265||Lisa, Cheddar Corn|
|35||Cheese Champ||59,700||$270||Sarge Fan, Wild Onion Sauce|
|36||Onion Wrangler||61,800||$275||Mindy, Purple Burple|
|37||Burple Buddy||63,900||$280||Edna, Cotton Puffs|
|38||Candy Fan||66,000||$285||Bruna Romano|
|43||Hot Dog Hero||76,500||$310||Matt Neff|
|46||Tomato Slicer||82,800||$325||Carlo Romano|
|49||Hot Dog Warrior||89,100||$340||Akari|
|50||Employee Of The Year||91,200||$345||Franco|
|54||Pop Expert||99,600||$365||Captain Cori|
|58||Stadium Superstar||108,000||$385||Papa Louie|
|59+||Better Than Papa!||+2100 points for each Rank||+$5 for each Rank|
This is a list of every item that can be bought on the shop.
|Doorbell||$30.00||You will hear when new customers enter, no matter where you are.|
Alert when new customers enter.
|Grill Booster 1||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Grill Booster 2||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Grill Booster 3||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Grill Booster 4||$120.00||Hold down the booster to cook your food faster.|
|Hot Dog Alarm||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to flip or remove Hot Dogs.|
Alerts when cooking.
|Italian Sausage Alarm||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to flip or remove Ital. Sausages.|
Alerts when cooking.
|Kielbasa Alarm||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to flip or remove Kielbasa.|
Alerts when cooking.
|Veggie Dog Alarm||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to flip or remove Veggie Dogs.|
Alerts when cooking.
|Cheddarwurst Alarm||$150.00||These alarms will automatically alert you when to flip or remove Cheddarwurst Dogs.|
Alerts when cooking.
|Soda Booster||$150.00||Hold down the booster to pour your drinks faster|
Pour drinks Faster.
|Popcorn Booster||$150.00||Hold down the booster to pop your popcorn faster|
Pop corn faster.
Wallpaper and Flooring
|Name||Price||Description (Male)||Description (Female)|
|Worker Visor||$25.00||The classic Gameria visor.|
|Blue Bandana||$55.00||Keep your head covered with this bandana.|
|Jojo Beret||$75.00||Now you're prepared to be a Food Critic too.|
|Ranger Hat||$75.00||Join the Maple Mountain Rangers!|
|Orange Cap||$25.00||A backwards orange cap.|
|Green Cap||$25.00||A backwards green cap.|
|Pink Hat||$25.00||A backwards pink cap.|
|Chef Hat||$125.00||Just like Papa Louie!|
|Royal Crown||$250.00||Gameria Royalty!|
|Sombero||$95.00||Ready for a fiesta!|
|Straw Hat||$85.00||Stay in the shade.|
|Foodini Hat||$120.00||Fit for a game show host!|
|Cowboy Hat (This becomes a standard clothing if your chef is Peggy)||$110.00||Go for a Western look.|
|Fur Cap||$100.00||Stay warm in this fur cap.|
|Viking Helmet||$150.00||Show off your wild side -- or your weird side.|
|Knit Hat||$85.00||A red knit winter hat.|
|Yellow Hat||$85.00||A long yellow winter hat.|
|Batters Hat||$45.00||Baseball cap for the Batters.|
|Samurais Hat||$45.00||Baseball cap for the Samurais.|
|Woolies Hat||$45.00||Baseball cap for the Woollies.|
|Gondoliers Hat||$45.00||Baseball cap for the Gondoliers.|
|Turkeys Hat||$45.00||Baseball cap for the Turkeys.|
|Wingeria Shirt||$65.00||Just like the Wingeria!|
|Tropical Shirt||$50.00||Chuck's favorite shirt!||Chuck's favorite shirt, now for ladies!|
|Green Shirt/Green Top||$50.00||A green striped shirt.||A green striped top.|
|White Shirt/White Top||$90.00||A crisp white dress shirt.||A loose and casual white top.|
|Pastel Shirt/Pastel Top||$65.00||A light blue shirt.||A cute pink top.|
|McCoy Shirt||$70.00||Dress like you're under the Curse of Thorns.|
|Rugby Shirt||$50.00||The perfect shirt for summer.|
|Papa Louie Tee||$70.00||Papa Pride!|
|Sarge Sweatshirt||$80.00||Sarge Fan would be so jealous.|
|Aqua Zip-up||$90.00||Zip it up!|
|Xolo Tank/Xandra Tank||$100.00||Blend in with Xolo and Xandra!|
|Star Shirt/Star Top||$80.00||You're a star!|
|Guppy Sweater||$85.00||Show your love for the Guppy!|
|Turtleneck||$85.00||Stylish and sophisticated.|
|Owly Tee||$60.00||Mandi's favourite shirt, now for guys!||Mandi's favorite shirt!|
|Red Tee (This becomes a standard clothing if your chef is Taylor)||$60.00||A plain red T-shirt.|
|Plaid Shirt (This becomes a standard clothing if your chef is Peggy)||$70.00||A western plaid shirt.|
|Black Pants||$25.00||Basic black pants.|
|White Pants/White Skirt||$25.00||Clean white pants.||Clean white skirt.|
|Blue Pants||$25.00||A pair of blue pants.|
|Blue Jeans (This becomes a standard clothing if your chef is either Taylor or Peggy)||$30.00||Keep it casual with blue jeans.|
|Stonewash Jeans||$30.00||Lighter, stonewashed blue jeans.||-|
|Blue Skirt||$40.00||-||A casual blue skirt.|
|Khaki Pants||$35.00||Comfortable khaki slacks.||-|
|Khaki Skirt||$40.00||-||A comfortable khaki skirt.|
|Orange Pants||$35.00||Bright orange pants!|
|White Stripes||$40.00||Black and white pinstripe pants.||-|
|Striped Skirt||$50.00||-||A black and white pinstripe skirt.|
|Pinestripe Pants||$40.00/$30.00||Fancy brown pinstripe pants.||Fancy pants!|
|Purple Pants/Purple Skirt||$40.00||Funky purple-striped pants!||A funky purple skirt.|
|Star Pants||$45.00||Star-studded red pants, perfect for Starlight City.|
|Fireman Pants||$50.00||Slide down the firepole in these Fireman Pants.||-|
|Plaid Pants/Plaid Skirt||$50.00||Red plaid pants.||Classic red plaid skirt.|
|Camo Pants||$40.00||A pair of camo pants.|
|Summer Skirt||$40.00||-||Yellow and white polka-dotted skirt.|
|Polkadot Skirt||$50.00||-||Retro pink and black polkadots!|
|Samurais Jacket||$120.00||A Samurais jacket.|
|Turkeys Jacket||$120.00||A Turkeys jacket.|
|Batters Jacket||$120.00||A Batters jacket.|
|Woollies Jacket||$120.00||A Woollies jacket.|
|Gondoliers Jacket||$120.00||A Gondoliers jacket.|
|Lab Coat||$150.00||Is there a doctor in the house?|
|Harrington Jacket||$150.00||A classic light weight jacket.|
|Down Vest||$150.00||Stay warm and cozy in this down vest.|
|Denim Vest||$150.00||A casual denim vest.|
|Bomber Jacket||$150.00||Take flight in this bomber jacket.|
|Blazer||$125.00||Get dressed up for work.|
|Windbreaker||$75.00||Keep warm in this lightweight windbreaker.|
|Blue Shirt (This becomes a standard clothing if your chef is Taylor)||$65.00||Wear it over a T-shirt.|
|Brown Shoes||$50.00||Basic brown shoes.|
|B-Ball Shoes||$50.00||Hit the court with these shoes.|
|White Shoes||$50.00||Clean bright shoes.|
|Black Shoes||$50.00||Black shoes with brown accents.|
|Pink Shoes||$60.00||Light pink shoes.|
|Blue Shoes||$60.00||Connor's favorites on the courts.|
|Gray Shoes||$50.00||A pair of gray shoes.|
|Red Shoes||$60.00||Bright red kicks.|
|Maroon Shoes||$60.00||Dark maroon shoes.|
|Red Laces||$50.00||Black shoes with red laces.|
|Yellow Laces||$50.00||White shoes with bright yellow laces.|
|Fancy Shoes||$60.00||Fancy shoes for hitting the town.|
|Anchor Belt||$45.00||Anchor's Aweigh!|
|Checker Belt||$45.00||Check it out.|
|Rivet Belt||$65.00||A riveted belt.|
|Pyramid Belt||$55.00||A belt covered in pyramid studs.|
|Bright Belt||$45.00||A fabric belt with bright stripes.|
|Patterned Belt||$45.00||A fabric belt with blue and purple patterns.|
|Wallet Chain||$65.00||A belt with a wallet chain.|
|Utility Belt||$85.00||Plenty of pockets and pouches to store your goodies.|
|White Belt||$65.00||A white riveted belt.|
|Green Belt||$45.00||A green fabric belt.|
|Western Belt (This becomes a standard clothing if your chef is Peggy)||$45.00||It has a large belt buckle.|
|Monocle||$90.00||Fancy and sophisticated.|
|Rose-colored Glasses||$75.00||Makes everything look rosy.|
|Round Glasses (This becomes a standard clothing if your chef is a custom worker)||$60.00||Large round glasses.|
|Gold Wireframes (This becomes a standard clothing if your chef is a custom worker)||$60.00||Gold wireframes glasses.|
|Reading Glasses||$60.00||Need help reading the tickets?|
|Aviators||$75.00||Large aviator sunglasses.|
|Silver Frames (This becomes a standard clothing if your chef is a custom worker)||$60.00||Silver wireframes glasses.|
|Black Glasses (This becomes a standard clothing if you chef is a custom worker)||$60.00||Black stylish glasses.|
|Eye Patch||$60.00||Arrrr! Set sail while wearing this eyepatch.|
|Clown Nose||$50.00||Your customers will stop taking you seriously.|
|Orange Backpack||$70.00||Stock it with your stuff!|
|Green Backpack||$70.00||Fill it with books, or clothes!|
|Brown Bag||$80.00||Keep all of your stuff handy. For boys AND girls!|
|Messenger Bag||$90.00||Hit the streets in this stylish messenger bag.|
|Camping Pack||$120.00||Hit the trails with this hiking backpack.|
|Red Cape||$150.00||Look like a superhero in this red cape!|
|Purple Cape||$150.00||Look like a count in this purple cape!|
|Plaid Scarf||$60.00||Keep yourself warm in this plaid wool scarf.|
|Necklace||$100.00||A sparkling necklace.|
|Puka Necklace||$50.00||Some puka shells strung onto a necklace.|
|Red Necktie||$50.00||A solid red necktie.||-|
|Red Bag||$50.00||-||Hit the town with this bright red bag.|
|Striped Necktie||$60.00||A striped necktie.||-|
|Pink Purse||$50.00||-||You'll look great with this pink purse.|
|Foodini Bowtie||$50.00||Just like Foodini!||-|
|Foodini Bag||$60.00||-||A must-have for Foodini fans!|
|Green Bowtie||$50.00||A green bowtie.||-|
|Teal Bag||$70.00||-||Keep all your belongings safe in this bag.|
|Bracelets||$20.00||Colorful plastic bracelets.|
|Gold Bracelets||$50.00||Shiny gold bracelets.|
|Puka Wristband||$40.00||Some puka shells for your wrists.|
|Gray Wristwatch||$20.00||Got the time?|
|Gold Wristwatch||$80.00||Tell time in style.|
- Home Run Derby (Sunday)
- Cool Shot (Monday)
- Strike Out! (Tuesday)
- Hallway Hunt (Wednesday)
- Mitch's Mess (Thursday)
- Customer Cravings (Friday)
- Burgerzilla (Saturday)
- The representative gameria color of Papa's Hot Doggeria is cyan .
- Pinch Hitwell wears a different uniform every time he comes in, according to what team is playing that day. He is the first (and currently the only) character to do so.
- This game has 9 order spaces, just like Papa's Burgeria, however, only 6 is used for building spaces.
- Both chefs Taylor and Peggy also appeared as first day customers in Papa's Pancakeria.
- The Hot Sauce in this game is in the same bottle as the Mild Sauce from Papa's Taco Mia!.
- The Fajita Veggies in this game are the same as the Peppers from Papa's Taco Mia!
- If a worker (custom or not) wears Taylor's blue shirt (which is considered as a jacket) and a long sleeve shirt, then there will be gaps showing some skin.
- This is the first Gameria since Papa's Taco Mia! where the customer looks down at the food instead of tasting it.
- The first two posters on the scoreboard show what kind of hot dog and bun the first two customers will order. When the day ends, these posters do not appear.
- This is the first game where you can see the first customer, but not the second, but still their orders.
- This game gave six hints about the upcoming games. The first was Radlynn's shirt who has Radley Madish on it (thus giving a clue about Papa Louie 2), and the second is the team Frostfield Batters (which gave a clue about Papa's Cupcakeria), the third is the team Portallini Gondoliers (giving the clue of Papa's Pastaria, the fourth clue is the team Powder Point Woolies poster (giving the clue about Papa's Donuteria), the fifth is the team Toastwood Turkeys (giving the clue about Papa's Cheeseria), and the sixth is the team Sakura Bay Samurais (giving the clue about Papa's Sushiria).
- After some ingredient is unlocked, the next rank will have a name that references it.
- Xandra's order is the largest. Her order is also the only one to fill the entire order ticket.
- Before all the popcorns are unlocked, some customers will not order popcorn.
- Every customer will order popcorn once the one they want is unlocked. The popcorns they want don't change like the sodas might.
- Some customers change their sodas if they are not unlocked with it, such as Timm.
- This is the first game that introduces the concept of themes, specifically for use when it came to decorating the lobby within the game. Tony and Matt have revealed this in one of Quinn's Q&A. Each symbol represents the previous restaurants as well as one the main protagonist and his mini-game show host. In games with holidays, each symbol represents a holiday.
- There's a glitch where the popcorn won't go into the box and will be on the outside. If the popcorn is sticking out and it's the one the customer wanted along with the soda they wanted they'll still give you 100% on the pop station.
- A glitch can occur if a player clicks the 'next' button in the Build Station before a sauce or topping completely lands on a Hot Dog. The sauce or topping will stick up, but it doesn't greatly affect the score.
- This is the final gameria featuring the minigame Customer Cravings because holidays are introduced in Papa's Cupcakeria and beyond causing the customers' orders to change every holiday. This is also the final gameria to not have holidays.
- This is the final gameria (except for Papa's Cheeseria's Fry Station and Papa's Bakeria's Top Station) where the pourable toppings are in scoops, where later they are in shakers. This is also the last gameria where you can stop the pouring of toppings early by holding down the mouse button while pouring.
- This is the only gameria (not counting Freezeria HD and Wingeria HD) that uses restaurants for the themes instead of holidays.
- This is the only gameria that uses a different sound for the start of the day.
|Papa Louie Games||Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! • Papa's Pizzeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Burgeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Taco Mia! • HD • To Go! • Papa's Freezeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pancakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Wingeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Hot Doggeria • HD • To Go! • Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! • Papa's Cupcakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pastaria • Papa's Donuteria • To Go! • Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! • Papa's Cheeseria • To Go! • Papa's Bakeria • Papa's Sushiria • Papa's Scooperia • HD • To Go!|
|Other Flipline Games||Guppy Guard Express • Meteor Blastor • Rock Garden Deluxe • Remnants of Skystone • The Expendables 8-bit • Steak and Jake • Steak and Jake: Midnight March • Cactus McCoy and the Curse of Thorns • Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera • Jacksmith • Slider Scouts • Papa Louie Pals|