|Papa's Next Chefs 2014|
|Tony and Scooter|
|Preceding PNC||Following PNC|
|Papa's Next Chefs 2013||Papa's Next Chefs 2015|
Papa's Next Chefs 2014 was the fourth Next Chefs tournament held from March 11, 2014 to June 2, 2014 to determine the next chefs for the tenth Gameria, later revealed to be Papa's Donuteria. Voting could be done on the Flipline website in the Blogs section in the Next Chefs category. The winners of this tournament were Tony and Scooter.
It's that time of the year again! Work has begun at the next Gameria here at Flipline Studios, so that means it's time for Papa's Next Chef 2014!
As some of you may know, the Papa's Next Chef Tournament is a yearly challenge where you, the fans, get to choose who will be working at Papa's Next Restaurant we will be showcasing 2 battles each week, one of the guys position and one for the girls position. The winners of each week move on to the next round and one step closer to becoming Papa's Next Chef!
This year we have the Mango Division, the Sugarplum Division, the Keylime Division, and the Dreamsicle Division. Let's get this party started! 
Round 1: Timm beat Gremmie and Scooter beat Sue
Round 2: Carlo beat Hugo and Sasha beat Skyler
Mango Finals: Carlo beat Timm and Scooter beat Sasha
Round 1 : Wally beat Cletus and Akari beat Kayla
Round 2 : Johnny beat Kenji and Shannon beat Cecilia
Keylime Finals : Johnny beat Wally and Akari beat Shannon
Round 1 : Tony beat Franco and Trishna beat Mindy
Round 2 : Deano beat Connor and Tohru beat Ivy
Sugarplum Finals : Tony beat Deano and Trishna beat Tohru
Round 1 : Robby beat Allan and Nevada beat Lisa
Round 2 : Matt beat Greg and Clover beat Sienna
Dreamsicle Finals : Matt beat Robby and Clover beat Nevada
Mango vs Sugarplum : Tony Solary beat Carlo Romano and Scooter beat Trishna
Keylime vs Dreamsicle: Matt Neff beat Johnny and Clover beat Akari
Tony Solary beat Matt Neff and Scooter beat Clover
Winners: Tony and Scooter
Ineligible / Characters who Did Not Participate
When Flipline Studios began their search for Papa's Next Chefs in 2012 (for Papa's Hot Doggeria), they decided not to include people that are already servers in their previous games, those who have "roles" within the game (closers - although many wind up in the competition, food critic) and those who wouldn't really fit the clothing (whether they were too short or too big) for the programming. So presently, the following characters are not participating in Papa's Next Chefs 2014, for the "rights" to work at Papa's Donuteria. Note that not all "eligible" characters will wind up in the competition. Also note that just because a character has an established "job" or "workplace" (from their Flipdeck profile) does not mean he or she will not be included in this or future competitions. To wit: James was Papa's handyman and now is the Cupcakeria chef (voted in by the fans during PNC 2013); Utah was a guide in Calypso Island and is now a chef/waitress at the Pastaria (as selected by Flipline Studios). In this competition, Carlo Romano (part of The Romano Family Quartet) and Mindy (who runs the Cloudberry Beauty Salon) were selected as part of the field of 32.
- Papa Louie: Is the Owner of the Restaurants
- Roy: Papa's Pizzeria Worker
- Marty and Rita: Papa's Burgeria Workers
- Mitch and Maggie: Papa's Taco Mia Workers
- Alberto and Penny: Papa's Freezeria Workers
- Cooper and Prudence: Papa's Pancakeria Workers
- Chuck and Mandi: Papa's Wingeria Workers
- Taylor and Peggy: Papa's Hot Doggeria Workers
- James and Willow: Papa's Cupcakeria Workers
- Doan and Utah: Papa's Pastaria Workers
- Gino Romano
- Edoardo Romano
- Mayor Mallow
- Sarge Fan
- Captain Cori
- Big Pauly
- Pinch Hitwell
- Professor Fitz
- Bruna Romano
Rounds and Finals
Mango Division Round 1:
Mango Division Round 2:
Mango Division Finals
Keylime Division Round 1:
Keylime Division Round 2:
Keylime Division Finals
Sugarplum Division Round 1:
Sugarplum Division Round 2:
Sugarplum Division Finals
Dreamsicle Division Round 1:
Dreamsicle Division Round 2:
Dreamsicle Division Round 3:
Semifinal 1: Mango vs. Sugarplum
Semifinal 2: Keylime vs. Dreamsicle
This is happening!!! Can you believe the final match is upon us? For the girls division, we have two favorites competing to be Papa’s Next chef, Scooter and Clover. For the guys division, we have a match 10 years in the making. It’s the long debated, epic showdown between the two Flipline founders, Matt and Tony. Never have they battled before in a Next Chefs Tournament, and never will they again. Only one will win, while the other will walk away in complete and utter shame. This is history in the making!
The battle for Papa’s Next Chefs has raged on for over two and a half months. Throughout that time, we have all witnessed many surprise victories along with some stunning losses. Finally though, the battle has ended, and the results are in. Papa’s Next Chefs will be... Tony and Scooter!
The Papa’s Next Chefs Tournament is always a fun time around here at Flipline Studios. It’s that special time of the year when you, the fans, get to hand pick who will be center stage in our next game! We want to thank all of you for voting and for your awesome Flipline fervor! We make our games especially for you, and it’s really fun when we can get all our fans in on the process!
So now that Papa’s Next Chefs 2014 is over, we can’t wait to see Tony and Scooter serving up some delicious donuts in Papa’s Donuteria!
- Carlo Romano and Akari return as contestants for the first time since Papa's Next Chefs 2011.
- Akari won matches for the first time, as she lost to Peggy in the first round of 2011's PNC.
- The four divisions of the contest is named after 4 different topping syrups in Papa's Freezeria To Go!.
- This is the first time Skyler, Kenji, Shannon, Trishna, Deano, Nevada, & Sienna were competitors.
- Trishna won her division in her debut just like Willow in Papa's Next Chefs 2013.
- This was the second time Ivy competed against Tohru and lost to her.
- This was the second time that Scooter advanced to the semi-finals.
- This was also the second time Tony, Carlo Romano, Matt, & Clover advanced to the semi-finals.
- Johnny lost to Matt twice, the first time having been in Papa's Next Chefs 2013.
- This was the first tournament where no customer who debuted in Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! advanced to the semifinals.
- This was the second time that Carlo Romano lost in the semifinals, the first was against Cooper.
- This was the second time Matt and Clover reached the finals.
- Matt was the only person in this year's finals who was not apart of the Dr. Cherry Division in Papa's Next Chefs 2013.
- This was the second time Matt & Clover lost the Finals.
- In this tournament, Tony received the most votes any contestant has ever gotten.
- Carlo Romano (Semifinalist, lost to Tony)
- Timm (Lost to Carlo Romano in Division Finals)
- Gremmie (Lost to Timm in Round 1)
- Hugo (Lost to Carlo Romano in Round 2)
- Tony (Winner)
- Deano (Lost to Tony in Division Finals)
- Connor (Lost to Deano in Round 2)
- Franco (Lost to Tony in Round 1)
Key Lime Division
- Johnny (Semifinalist, lost to Matt)
- Wally (Lost to Johnny in Division Finals)
- Cletus (Lost to Wally in Round 1)
- Kenji (Lost to Johnny in Round 2)
- Matt (Runner-up)
- Robby (Lost to Matt in Division Finals)
- Allan (Lost to Robby in Round 1)
- Greg (Lost to Matt in Round 2)
- Scooter (Winner)
- Sasha (Lost to Scooter in Division Finals)
- Sue (Lost to Scooter in Round 1)
- Skyler (Lost to Sasha in Round 2)
- Trishna (Semifinalist, lost to Scooter)
- Tohru (Lost to Trishna in Division Finals)
- Ivy (Lost to Tohru in Round 2)
- Mindy (Lost to Trishna in Round 1)
Key Lime Division
- Akari (Semifinalist, lost to Clover)
- Shannon (Lost to Akari in Division Finals)
- Cecilia (Lost to Shannon in Round 2)
- Kayla (Lost to Akari in Round 1)