|Papa's Next Chefs 2016|
|Matt and Clover|
|Preceding PNC||Following PNC|
|Papa's Next Chefs 2015||Papa's Next Chefs 2017|
Papa's Next Chefs 2016 was the sixth Next Chefs tournament held to select the chefs for a then-upcoming Papa Louie restaurant time-management game, later revealed to be Papa's Sushiria. The winners were Matt and Clover.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Matches
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Rounds and Finals
- 4.1 Pomegranate Division
- 4.2 Finals
- 4.3 Peach Division
- 4.4 Kiwi Division
- 4.5 Finals
- 4.6 Dragonfruit Division
- 4.7 Semi Finals
- 4.8 Grand Finals
- 4.9 The Winners
Hope you all are enjoying Papa’s Bakeria! This year we changed things up a bit and launched a Gameria in the spring instead of the summer. While we may be a long ways from the next Gameria, we decided this is the absolute best time of the year to start up … Papa’s Next Chefs 2016!
As some of you may know, the Papa’s Next Chef tournament is a yearly challenge where you, the fans, get to choose who will be working at Papa’s next restaurant! We will be showcasing 2 battles each week, one for the guys position and one for the girls position. The winners of each week move on to the next round and one step closer to becoming Papa’s Next Chefs!
This year we have the Pomegranate Division, the Peach Division, the Kiwi Division, and the Dragonfruit Division. Let’s get this party started!
1A/1B: Monday, March 28, 2016 - Sunday, April 03, 2016 
- 1A: Hacky Zak 5,001 vs. Connor 2,893
- 1B: Janana 4,445 vs. Sasha 3,457
2A/2B: Monday, April 04, 2016 - Sunday, April 10, 2016 
- 2A: Allan 4,964 vs. Iggy 2,246
- 2B: Mindy 3,061 vs. Clover 4,195
3A/3B: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - Monday, May 30, 2016 
- 3A: Allan 3,158 vs. Hacky Zak 4,513
- 3B: Janana 2,821 vs. Clover 4,866
1A/1B: Monday, April 25, 2016 - Sunday, May 01, 2016 
- 1A: Austin 5,992 vs. Greg 1,898
- 1B: Olivia 3,593 vs. Trishna 4,327
2A/2B: Monday, May 02, 2016 - Sunday, May 08, 2016 
- 2A: Johnny 5,113 vs. Wally 2,014
- 2B: Zoe 1,832 vs. Perri 5,322
3A/3B: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - Monday, June 13, 2016 
- 3A: Johnny 2,593 vs. Austin 5,561
- 3B: Trishna 3,824 vs. Perri 4,664
1A/1B: Monday, April 11, 2016 - Sunday, April 17, 2016 
- 1A: Carlo 5,119 vs. Brody 2,751
- 1B: Julep 3,209 vs. Tohru 4,653
2A/2B: Monday, April 18, 2016 - Sunday, April 24, 2016 
- 2A: Robby 5,024 vs. Kenji 2,387
- 2B: Lisa 4,129 vs. Shannon 3,301
3A/3B: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - Monday, June 6, 2016 
- 3A: Robby 2,736 vs. Carlo 4,599
- 3B: Tohru 4,425 vs. Lisa 2,916
1A/1B: Monday, May 09, 2016 - Sunday, May 15, 2016 
- 1A: Deano 3,896 vs. Duke 3,319
- 1B: Nevada 3,040 vs. Kayla 4,141
2A/2B: Monday, May 16, 2016 - Monday, May 23, 2016 
- 2A: Matt 6,201 vs. Hugo 1,631
- 2B: Cherissa 5,441 vs. Sienna 2,398
3A/3B: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - Monday, June 20, 2016 
- 3A: Matt 5,787 vs. Deano 2,770
- 3B: Kayla 4,361 vs. Cherissa 4,707
4A/4B: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - Monday, June 27, 2016 
- 4A: Hacky Zak (Pomegranate Division Winner M) 2,755 vs. Austin (Peach Division Winner M) 5,561
- 4B: Perri (Peach Division Winner F) 4,084 vs. Clover (Pomegranate Division Winner F) 4,490
5A/5B: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - Monday, July 04, 2016 
- 5A: Carlo (Kiwi Division Winner M) 3,875 vs. Matt (Dragonfruit Division Winner M) 5,166
- 5B: Cherissa (Dragonfruit Division Winner F) 4,396 vs.Tohru (Kiwi Division Winner F) 4,683
6A/6B: Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - Monday, July 11, 2016 
- 6A: Austin 4,970 vs. Matt 5,713
- 6B: Tohru 4,069 vs. Clover 6,541
- The contestants making their debut in this edition of Papa's Next Chefs are:
- The divisions are named after fillings from Papa's Bakeria.
- On May 23, 2016, it was announced that all future rounds would be switched from Monday to Tuesday, due to the sneak peeks for Papa's Taco Mia HD. 
- This is the second time that both Hacky Zak and Clover were winners in the same division finals.
- The Kiwi Division is the only division that doesn't feature a female customer making her debut in this PNC.
- Additionally, the Pomegranate Division is the only division that doesn't feature a male customer making his debut in this PNC.
- This is the very first PNC tournament where all of the finalists come from each division.
- Like Papa's Next Chefs 2014, Matt and Clover became finalists, making this the first time two finalists in a previous PNC appear in the grand final again together.
- Additionally, this is the third time Matt and Clover were in the grand final.
Rounds and Finals
After 15 exciting rounds of competition, Matt and Clover have become this years Papa’s Next Chefs!!!
Now, both members of Flipline Studios will have been chefs along with all the members of Scarlett and the Shakers! Clover and Matt will go on to be the chefs at Papa Louie’s next restaurant extravaganza!
But what restaurant will it be??
You will need to be patient. Because of our release of Papa’s Bakeria earlier this year, the next Gameria will not be out until later this year. So we are a little while away from the official announcement of the game.
But we promise it will be worth the wait!