Papa's Pizzeria is the first game in the Papa Louie's restaurant management series. Roy is the sole worker in this game. The game takes place in Tastyville. The game was officially released on August 7, 2007.
From Travel Trout Tours
For this very first edition of Travel Trout Tours, we take you to the place that started it all, Papa’s Pizzeria!
This building houses Papa Louie’s very first restaurant, Papa’s Pizzeria. There are over a dozen apartments above the pizzeria, which are home to some of your favorite customers. You can climb the stairwell all the way to the roof and see a breathtaking view of the bustling town of Tastyville. 
When Papa Louie runs off on another adventure, Delivery Boy Roy is left in charge of Papa's Pizzeria. Unfortunately for Roy, the customers are used to Papa Louie's style of fully custom pizzas. Whether it is 8 slices of pepperoni everywhere and 2 olives on the lower half, or a 10 onion pizza cooked well done and cut in 4 slices, there is no telling what they will come up with. So, master the 4 stations and work up the ranks to be the best Pizza Chef around!
Introduction (Narrative Version)
One day in Tastyville, Roy finishes delivering pizzas and comes back to the restaurant. When he enters the Pizzeria and turns on the lights, he shouts for his uncle, Papa Louie, but there is no answer. Roy shouts again, but Louie is nowhere to be found. Roy spots a letter on the counter and reads it. In the letter, Papa Louie tells Roy to run the Pizzeria while he's gone. Terrified, Roy sees Kingsley at the door waving his hand.
- Cooper (Tutorial)
- Kingsley (After Tutorial)
- Wally (Random)
- Rita (Random)
- Marty (Random)
- Timm (Random)
- Big Pauly (Rank 2)
- Penny (Rank 3)
- Maggie (Rank 4)
- Taylor (Rank 5)
- Sue (Rank 6)
- Allan (Rank 7)
- Mindy (Rank 8)
- Chuck (Rank 9)
- Greg (Rank 10)
- Robby (Rank 11)
- Mary (Rank 12)
- Mitch (Rank 13)
- Prudence (Rank 14)
- James (Rank 15)
- Cecilia (Rank 16)
- Mandi (Rank 17)
- Sasha (Rank 18)
- Olga (Rank 19)
- Franco (Rank 20)
- Tohru (Rank 21)
- Clair (Rank 22)
- Clover (Rank 23)
- Hugo (Rank 24)
- Peggy (Rank 25)
- Carlo Romano (Rank 26)
- Little Edoardo (Rank 27)
- Gino Romano (Rank 28)
- Bruna Romano (Rank 29)
- Sarge Fan! (Rank 30)
- Papa Louie (Gold award on all other customers)
- Carlo Romano
- Gino Romano
- Bruna Romano
- Little Edoardo
- Sarge Fan!
|Rank Number||Rank Name||Total Tips||Unlocks|
|26||Slicer and Dicer||$1750.00||Carlo Romano|
|27||Pizzeria Manager||$1885.00||Little Edorado|
|28||Pizza Commander||$2025.00||Gino Romano|
|29||Master Of Pizzas||$2170.00||Bruna Romano|
|30||Ultimate Chef||$2320.00||Sarge Fan!|
|31||Better Than Papa!||$2475.00||-|
|32+||Undefined (for the first day, after that it reverts back to "Better than Papa")||$2635.00||-|
If a player makes his or her save slot name almostpapa, the player will go to Day 99, Rank 30. Every customer will be unlocked with a gold customer badge except Sarge Fan!. Sarge Fan! is silver with 3 stars. Papa Louie is not unlocked until the player gets Sarge Fan! at gold, so Day 101 is the earliest day if the player uses almostpapa to unlock Papa Louie and if the player makes Sarge Fan achieve his last two stars.
- The representative gameria color of Papa's Pizzeria is green.
- This game was made in about one and a half months. 
- Papa's Pizzeria is the first and only Gameria that has an animated intro instead of a slide show intro.
- It is the 2nd game in the entire Papa Louie franchise to have an animated intro, the first being Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!
- This game has 7 order spaces, with one space indicating how many slices and length of cooking time.
- As the oldest time-management game in the series, this game does not include:
- A store to buy items to decorate the restaurant (introduced in Papa's Burgeria)
- Closers (introduced in Papa's Taco Mia!)
- The choice between a male and female worker. (Female workers were not available in this game, and were introduced in Papa's Burgeria. Custom workers were not available until Papa's Wingeria).
- Holidays (introduced in Papa's Cupcakeria).
- When Roy presents an order to a customer, he is shown giving the pizza to a customer. In the Burgeria and beyond, the customer is already either looking at the food or eating part of it.
- This game has "New Menu Items" on Day 2, but there is not a screen showing it. The pepperoni is already unlocked on the first day in the tutorial, and the rest of the toppings appear on Day 2.
- This is the only Gameria in which ranks are not gained by points, but by tips.
- This game and Papa's Burgeria are the only two games which do not feature a closer.
- In the Customer Folder, when the player clicks on an unlocked customer, the folder flips to that customer, but in between flips, the player can see for a split second a customer that does not appear in the game. His name is Johnny, and he makes his debut as a customer in Papa's Hot Doggeria going by the name of Pinch Hitwell.
- On May 01, 2014, there was a post mortem posted on the Flipline Blog. 
- Prudence/Cooper gets a pizza from Papa's Pizzeria in Papa's Pancakeria's intro.
- Kingsley is the only new local that appears before all WPA! customers are unlocked.
- Olga is the only customer to have her pizza cooked for three-quarters of a meter, which is the longest time to cook a pizza in the game.
- The last customer of the day will always order his or her pizza cooked for the shortest time (first mark on the dial), no matter if they order it this way or not. They will order for the shortest time the day after they came as the last customer on the previous day.
- On June 20, 2017, with Papa's Pizzeria HD still in production, Matt explained that the shredded cheese used in both this and Papa's Pizzeria To Go! is a "classic mozzarella / provolone blend." 
- The early concept art and blog for the 5th anniversary of the game shows beta/scrapped elements:
- The game was originally called "Delivery Boy Roy's Pizzeria Panic" which shares similarities to Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack!.
- Bruna Romano had a different outfit and hair.
- Big Pauly had an award that could be given out, similar to Jojo and his Food Ribbon.
- The Onion Ring could have appeared in the game at one point, having the player go into first-person mode via a button in the order area. Here, the player would throw Pepper Bombs at the onions before customers got scared and left.
|Papa Louie Games||Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack! • Papa's Pizzeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Burgeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Taco Mia! • HD • To Go! • Papa's Freezeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pancakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Wingeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Hot Doggeria • HD • To Go! • Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! • Papa's Cupcakeria • HD • To Go! • Papa's Pastaria • To Go! • Papa's Donuteria • To Go! • Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! • Papa's Cheeseria • To Go! • Papa's Bakeria • To Go! • Papa's Sushiria • To Go! • Papa's Scooperia • HD • To Go!|
|Other Flipline Games||Guppy Guard Express • Meteor Blastor • Rock Garden Deluxe • Remnants of Skystone • The Expendables 8-bit • Steak and Jake • Steak and Jake: Midnight March • Cactus McCoy and the Curse of Thorns • Cactus McCoy 2: The Ruins of Calavera • Jacksmith • Slider Scouts • Papa Louie Pals|