The Parade is a game element first introduced in Papa's Pancakeria. As the roster of customers earning awards (bronze, silver, gold) increases during the course of game play, the number of participants of the parade grows. Customers who are workers in other games ride floats representing their respective restaurants.
Foodini leads the parade, whether or not he is unlocked in the game. Your float (depending on what game you are playing) follows and after that, Jojo and the closers appear. Regular customers appear in between restaurant floats, with gold-star customers first, silver-star customers second, and bronze-star customers last. Beginning in Papa's Sushiria, Kingsley leads a group of his Customerpalooza winners.
- Papa's Pizzeria Workers
- Papa's Burgeria Workers
- Papa's Taco Mia! Workers
- Papa's Freezeria Workers
- Papa's Pancakeria Workers
- Papa's Wingeria Workers
- Papa's Hot Doggeria Workers
- Papa's Cupcakeria Workers
- Papa's Pastaria Workers
- Papa's Donuteria Workers
- Papa's Cheeseria Workers
- Papa's Bakeria Workers
- Papa's Sushiria Workers
- Papa's Scooperia Workers
- Papa Louie
- The Romano Family Quartet's bus
- Flipline Studios (appears in games before Papa's Donuteria)
- Edoardo Romano and Olga's limousine (appears in Papa's Pastaria only)
- Kingsley and the Kingsley's Customerpalooza winners.
- Float of whichever game is being played (will not appear again with the other Gameria floats)
- Papa's Pizzeria float (Roy and Joy)
- Gold Star Customers
- Papa's Burgeria float (Marty and Rita)
- Silver Star Customers
- Papa's Taco Mia! float (Mitch and Maggie)
- Bronze Star Customers
- Papa's Freezeria float (Penny and Alberto)
- Kingsley and the Kingsley's Customerpalooza winners
- Papa's Pancakeria float (Cooper and Prudence)
- Romano Family Quartet float
- Papa's Wingeria float (Chuck and Mandi)
- Papa's Hot Doggeria float (Peggy and Taylor)
- Papa's Cupcakeria float (James and Willow)
- Papa's Pastaria float (Doan and Utah)
- Papa's Donuteria float (Tony and Scooter)
- Papa's Cheeseria float (Rudy and Scarlett)
- Papa's Bakeria float (Timm and Cecilia)
- Papa's Sushiria float (Matt and Clover)
- Papa's Scooperia float (Koilee and Carlo Romano)
- Papa Louie
- According to his Flipdeck, Mayor Mallow loves parades.
- Your restaurant float (the current game that you're playing) used appear as the penultimate float in the parade (before Papa Louie).
- All customers that have Star Customer Awards (e.g. gold) can appear in a group at once in Papa's Pancakeria.
- In the first day of Christmas, Santa will miraculously appear in the Silver Customer Awards parade, even though he is still not unlocked yet.
- Jojo is the leader of the Closers during the parade sequences, excluding Papa's Pizzeria HD, where Sarge Fan is the leader instead; Papa's Hot Doggeria HD/To Go!, where Bertha is the leader instead; and Papa's Scooperia/HD/To Go!, where Whippa is the leader instead.
- Despite the fact Joy is a worker, she will not appear on the Papa's Pizzeria float.
- In Papa's Sushiria and Papa's Pancakeria HD, Kingsley and the other Customerpalooza winners can appear twice in the parade. They are appear in the Star Customers parade and in the KCP winners parade.
- This glitch has been fixed since Papa's Pizzeria HD.
- There used to be a glitch in Papa's Scooperia To Go!, where after you unlocked Peggy, Taylor will be on the Papa's Hot Doggeria float instead. This glitch has been fixed now.
- There was an error in the parade in the new To Go! games, where if you replay the parade after you finished the first parade, the parade for Star Customers and KCP winners will disappear.
- Starting in Papa's Scooperia/HD/To Go!, Carlo Romano appears on the Papa's Scooperia float.
- In Papa's Donuteria To Go!, Rudy will not be on the Papa's Cheeseria float, instead he will be in the Closers parade.