The Parade is a game element first introduced in Papa's Pancakeria. As the roster of customers earning awards (bronze, silver, gold) increases during the course of gameplay, the number of participants of the parade grows. Customers who are workers in other games ride floats representing their respective restaurants.
Foodini leads the parade, whether or not he is unlocked in the game. The player's float (depending on what game is being played) follows and after that, Jojo and the closers appear. Regular customers appear in between restaurant floats, with gold-star customers first, silver-star customers second, and bronze-star customers last. Beginning in Papa's Sushiria, Kingsley leads a group of his Customerpalooza winners.
- Papa's Pizzeria Workers
- Papa's Burgeria Workers
- Papa's Taco Mia! Workers
- Papa's Freezeria Workers
- Papa's Pancakeria Workers
- Papa's Wingeria Workers
- Papa's Hot Doggeria Workers
- Papa's Cupcakeria Workers
- Papa's Pastaria Workers
- Papa's Donuteria Workers
- Papa's Cheeseria Workers
- Papa's Bakeria Workers
- Papa's Sushiria Workers
- Papa's Scooperia Workers
- Papa's Mocharia Workers
- Papa Louie
- The Romano Family Quartet's bus
- Flipline Studios (appears in games before Papa's Donuteria)
- Edoardo Romano and Olga's limousine (appears in Papa's Pastaria only)
- Kingsley and the Kingsley's Customerpalooza winners.
- Float of whichever game is being played (will not appear again with the other Gameria floats)
- Papa's Pizzeria float (Roy and Joy)
- Gold Star Customers
- Papa's Burgeria float (Marty and Rita)
- Silver Star Customers (if the player have some)
- Papa's Taco Mia! float (Mitch and Maggie)
- Bronze Star Customers (if the player have some)
- Papa's Freezeria float (Penny and Alberto)
- Kingsley and the Kingsley's Customerpalooza winners
- Papa's Pancakeria float (Cooper and Prudence)
- Romano Family Quartet float
- Papa's Wingeria float (Chuck and Mandi)
- Papa's Hot Doggeria float (Peggy and Taylor)
- Papa's Cupcakeria float (James and Willow)
- Papa's Pastaria float (Doan and Utah)
- Papa's Donuteria float (Tony and Scooter)
- Papa's Cheeseria float (Rudy and Scarlett)
- Papa's Bakeria float (Timm and Cecilia)
- Papa's Sushiria float (Matt and Clover)
- Papa's Scooperia float (Koilee and Carlo Romano)
- Papa's Mocharia float (Allan and Akari)
- Papa Louie
- According to his Flipdeck, Mayor Mallow loves parades.
- The restaurant's float (the current game that is being playing) formerly appeared as the penultimate float in the parade.
- Papa Louie used to appear after Foodini. However, since Papa's Pastaria, he now appears at the end of the parade.
- All customers that have Star Customer Awards (e.g. gold) can appear in a group at once in Papa's Pancakeria.
- On the first day of Christmas, Santa will appear in the Silver Customer Awards parade before the day is started, even though he is still not unlocked yet.
- Jojo is the leader of the Closers during the parade sequences, excluding Papa's Pizzeria HD, where Sarge Fan is the leader instead; Papa's Hot Doggeria HD, where Bertha is the leader instead; and Papa's Scooperia/HD/To Go!, where Whippa is the leader instead.
- Despite the fact Joy is a worker, she did not appear on the Papa's Pizzeria float until Papa's Wingeria To Go!.
- In Papa's Sushiria and Papa's Pancakeria HD, Kingsley and the other Customerpalooza winners can appear twice in the parade. They appear in the Star Customers parade and the KCP winners parade.
- This glitch has been fixed as of Papa's Pizzeria HD.
- There used to be a glitch in Papa's Scooperia/HD/To Go!, where after Peggy is unlocked, Taylor will be on the Papa's Hot Doggeria float instead. This glitch has been fixed as of version 1.0.1.
- There was an error in the parade in the new To Go! games, where if the parade is replayed after the first parade is finished, the parade for Star Customers and KCP winners will disappear.
- Before Papa's Wingeria, The Romano Family Quartet walked together, instead on the roof of their tour bus.
- In Papa's Donuteria To Go!, Rudy does not appear on the Papa's Cheeseria float. Instead, he appears with the rest of the Closers.
- The float of the Star Customers are sorted from the tutorial, the random, the filler and the rank customers.
- They're also sorted from the order they're unlocked in their own type as well.