Portallini is a fictional location in the world of Papa Louie's series of time-management games.
Portallini is one of the oldest towns around. Many people come from all around to explore the ancient canalways aboard the iconic gondolas that drift along the crystal blue waters. 
In August, Portallini celebrates Neptune's Feast, where the townsfolk celebrate their love of seafood with festivals and feasts throughout the month.
The city is represented at Griller Stadium by the Portallini Gondoliers baseball team and the Portallini Tridents hockey team. But while the city does not celebrate Baseball Season like Frostfield, it does hold the Gondola 500, "the largest-drawing sporting event in the area" every September. 
The waterways, canals, and gondoliers of Portallini are reminiscent of the ones found in Venice, Italy.
- Crystal: A clairvoyant and owner of Crystal's View, the shop below the Chicory Café. She carries her pet mink Cannoli.
- Deano: A gondolier who worked at the boat docks and was mentored by the late Maximo Del Mare. 
- The Romano family members, Carlo Romano, Bruna Romano, Little Edoardo and Gino Romano.
- Olga: who married Edoardo Romano.
- Sienna: who moved to Portallini from Toastwood.
- Every building in Portallini has some ivy growing up the walls of it.
- The holiday, Portallini Feast, was based off the food in the town.