Tacodale is a fictional town where Papa's Taco Mia! is located. Tacodale is on the border of Toastwood. It has a baseball team that is called the Tacodale Hardshells, revealed in Papa's Hot Doggeria. Before Papa's Taco Mia opened, Papa Louie organized a contest called Taco Eating Contest, where the winner (Mitch or Maggie) received the restaurant itself as a prize. Nowadays, Maggie organizes the Taco Eating Contest.
The local high school is Tacodale High, and the sports teams that compete for the school are called the Churros.
For Papa's Taco Mia HD, the opening sequence and parade will feature a number of Tacodale's newest businesses, including:
- Papa's Taco Mia!
- Abscessive Dental
- Chimichanga Cycle
- Dollar Holler
- Casa Bella Furniture Outlet
- Crickety Split Chiropractor
- Tacodale Dry Cleaners
- Savesome Financial
- Akari - The carrier who moonlights as a motorcycle racer at the Tacodale Speedway.
- Jojo - The food critic. He awards his Blue Ribbon to a restaurant when he likes its food, thus making people spend more money there.
- Maggie - Papa's Taco Mia! worker. 
- Nick - A cautious kayaker and outdoor enthusiast.
- Quinn - The local lawyer. Her firm was once called Quinn, Timm and Associates, but when her partner Timm left, it became Just Quinn and Associates.
- Rico - A motorcyclist and chili enthusiast.
- Zoe - A traveling musician.