Before Papa's Taco Mia opened, Papa Louie organized a contest called Taco Eating Contest, where the winner (Mitch or Maggie) received the restaurant itself as a prize. Nowadays, Maggie organizes the Taco Eating Contest.
The local high school is Tacodale High, and the sports teams that compete for the school are called the Churros.
- Abscessive Dental
- Casa Bella Furniture Outlet
- Chimichanga Cycle
- Dollar Holler
- Crickety Split Chiropractor
- Papa's Taco Mia!, Papa Louie's third restaurant.
- Savesome Financial
- Tacodale Dry Cleaners
- Akari - The carrier who moonlights as a motorcycle racer at the Tacodale Speedway.
- Jojo - The food critic. He awards his Blue Ribbon to a restaurant when he likes its food, thus making people spend more money there.
- Georgito - A savvy businessman who owns Georgito's Palace in Starlight City who moved there.
- Ivy - A travel agent for Travel Trout who moved to Calypso Island.
- Maggie - Papa's Taco Mia! worker. 
- Nick - A cautious kayaker and outdoor enthusiast.
- Quinn - The local lawyer. Her firm was once called Quinn, Timm and Associates, but when her partner Timm left, it became Just Quinn and Associates.
- Rico - A motorcyclist and chili enthusiast.
- Shannon - an investigative reporter for Nowtime News.
- Zoe - A traveling musician.