The Romano Family Quartet is a four-person family music band that includes: founder Little Edoardo on the bongos, wheelman Gino Romano on the stand-up bass, frontwoman Bruna Romano on the accordion, and the youngest, Carlo Romano, on the mandolin. They reside in the town of Portallini.
- Their first single, "A Walk in the Field," is a classic country song. Hugo's copy of the song holds a special place in his record collection.
- They are credited with performing the background music in all of the Papa Louie games.
- After walking alongside the other customers in the first parade (Papa's Pancakeria), they now stand on the roof of their tour bus.
- Almost all of the songs they composed are set in music keys of C and G.
- All of the Romano Family Quartet members have the same background on their Flipdecks.
- Their tour posters can be used to decorate the lobby in both Papa's Burgeria and Papa's Taco Mia!.
- A formal portrait has been used to decorate the lobbies of other restaurants (and earn better tips from the Romanos).
- From Papa's Bakeria onwards, the player can earn a sticker for serving everyone in the Romano Family Quartet.
- All 4 Romanos like Portallini Feast & New Year.
- In Papa's Pastaria, Edoardo does not stand on the roof of their bus as he and Olga ride on the roof of their wedding limousine.
- From Papa's Scooperia onwards, Carlo Romano no longer stands on the roof of their bus as now he stands on Scooperia's wagon along with Koilee.
- The Romano Family Quartet was the musicmaker of Mocharia Life.
The Romano Family Tree
Papa's Taco Mia
|Waiting Bonus (Burgeria/Taco Mia)
+ Romano Tips (Taco Mia)
$50.00 (Taco Mia)