The Romano Family Quartet is a four-person family music band that includes: founder Little Edoardo on the bongos, wheelman Gino Romano on the standup bass, frontwoman Bruna Romano on the accordion, and the youngest, Carlo Romano, on the mandolin. They reside in the town of Portallini.
- Their first single, "A Walk in the Field," is a classic country song. Hugo's copy of the song holds a special place in his record collection.
- They are credited with performing the background music in all of the Papa Louie games.
- After walking alongside the other customers in the first parade (Papa's Pancakeria), they now stand on the roof of their tour bus.
- Almost all of the songs they composed are set in music keys of C and G.
- All of the Romano Family Quartet members have the same background on their Flipdecks.
- Their tour posters can be used to decorate the lobby in both Papa's Burgeria and Papa's Taco Mia!.
- A formal portrait has been used to decorate the lobbies of other restaurants (and earn better tips from the Romanos).
- From Papa's Bakeria onwards, the player can earn a sticker for serving everyone in the Romano Family Quartet.
- All 4 Romanos like Portallini Feast & New Year.
- In Papa's Pastaria, Edoardo does not stand on the roof of their bus as he and Olga ride on the roof of their wedding limousine.
- From Papa's Scooperia onwards, Carlo Romano no longer stands on the roof of their bus as now he stands on Scooperia's wagon along with Koilee.
The Romano Family Tree
Papa's Taco Mia
|Waiting Bonus (Burgeria/Taco Mia)
+ Romano Tips (Taco Mia)
$50.00 (Taco Mia)