The X Zone (also known as Level X in the level select screen and the Kingdom of X in Xandra's flipdeck), is a bonus level in Papa Louie 2: When Burgers Attack! and Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack!. It also appears as an area in Slider Scouts.
In Papa Louie 2 and Papa Louie 3, the level is unlocked after the player has defeated Radley Madish and has acquired all 50 Warp Keys. In Slider Scouts, it is unlocked when the player reaches Rank 48. It is the final level in the game.
The X Zone re-introduces players to many of the baddies and collectables that appeared throughout the respective games.
- In Papa Louie 3, the Laddish from Papa Louie 2 appears in the X-Zone, even though the Laddish is not listed in the Baddies list. If the player defeats a Laddish, their Radish kill count will increase.
- The X Zone was where Xandra and Xolo were born, according to Xandra's Flipdeck.
- The X Zone is also home to the Xeppers.
- The X Zone was destroyed by a "crystal-like asteroid with a faint pink tail" when Xolo and Xandra were children.
- Prior to its destruction, Warp Coins opened doorways to every location in the Flipverse throughout the "long corridors" of the kingdom.
- The Warp Coins were scattered when the kingdom was destroyed by the aforementioned asteroid.
- Xandra and Xolo were also meant to be the Royal Guardians of the Warp Coins, but they were sent away from the X Zone before their coronation.
- According to Matt and Tony, the rainbow pools in the level are made of Flavor X Drizzle .