FANDOM


  • Hmm, ur birthday on st Patrick's(Paddy's) day? U must be georgito's friend..

      Loading editor
    • Not ironic. Every user on this wiki who were once an admin is still an admin. This wiki doesn't demote inactive users like other wikis do.

        Loading editor
    • Davidbw58
      Davidbw58 removed this reply because:
      13:50, February 7, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Dbwarrak wrote:
      I know, but it's weird. means that people can put insults on inactive admin pages, and possibly not be found.. (i'd never do that, i'm just pointing out.)


      Just because people can put insults on inactive admin pages doesn't mean that another user wouldn't be able to find it. You can see everything that goes on in this wiki at Special:WikiActivity and Special:RecentChanges.

        Loading editor
    • Firstly, admins have been demoted before. Secondly, some of us still do stuff in here. I thought of asking to get my admin position removed before cause I really can't give much time here, but I wish to get back here soon.

      And yeah, Georgito and I have been sipping tea together since as far in my life as I can remember!

        Loading editor
    • Hope you can come back soon too, Shaira!!

      no I'm not intruding on other people's threads

        Loading editor
    • RoseCupid wrote:

      Hope you can come back soon too, Shaira!!

      no I'm not intruding on other people's threads

      Yes yes :"( I miss this place too much but I just have so much going on in my life. I barely play online games anymore. I want to get back to this.

        Loading editor
    • Shaira the LittleCub wrote:
      RoseCupid wrote:

      Hope you can come back soon too, Shaira!!

      no I'm not intruding on other people's threads

      Yes yes :"( I miss this place too much but I just have so much going on in my life. I barely play online games anymore. I want to get back to this.

      I feel ya!

        Loading editor
    • RoseCupid wrote:

      Shaira the LittleCub wrote:
      RoseCupid wrote:

      Hope you can come back soon too, Shaira!!

      no I'm not intruding on other people's threads

      Yes yes :"( I miss this place too much but I just have so much going on in my life. I barely play online games anymore. I want to get back to this.

      I feel ya!

      T_T

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.