FANDOM


  • You idea is well, but there are few changes I recommend as a fan:

    1. LePete should replace Robby as a closer 2. Maple Mornings Fits September, Captain Cori remains unlocked with Pirate Bash, closer or not 3. Neapolitan Syrup is standard, Cherry Cheesecake Drizzle or Watermelon Drizzle could work better 4. Gravy on Ice Cream? Yuck, why not try Candy Corn Drizzle, Pralines, or Fudge Swirl Drizzle 5. The Drizzles on Onionfest makes it a very weird holiday and I find it mediocre. However Big Top Carnival and Cherry Blossom Fest has variety in drizzles 6. 1st 6 with the 8 include Matt, Wally, and Lisa

    I’m just throwing out constructive criticism here on your ideas and I can help any time

      Loading editor
    • Daniel. Leave his ideas alone, okay? Those ideas are his not yours. Don't force others to think exactly like you.

        Loading editor
    • Rune, this is between me and Matty, shove off.

        Loading editor
    • I won't. You want to criticize then go on. But do not force others to change their ideas. Period

        Loading editor
    • DanielDelta.EXE wrote: Rune, this is between me and Matty, shove off.

      Whoa there, calm down please.

        Loading editor
    • JK55556 wrote:

      DanielDelta.EXE wrote: Rune, this is between me and Matty, shove off.

      Whoa there, calm down please.

      I’m only giving constructive criticism, I’m being calm about things

        Loading editor
    • DanielDelta.EXE wrote:

      JK55556 wrote:

      DanielDelta.EXE wrote: Rune, this is between me and Matty, shove off.

      Whoa there, calm down please.
      I’m only giving constructive criticism, I’m being calm about things

      Well, you told Rune to shove off...

        Loading editor
    • Skyline97 wrote:

      DanielDelta.EXE wrote:

      JK55556 wrote:

      DanielDelta.EXE wrote: Rune, this is between me and Matty, shove off.

      Whoa there, calm down please.
      I’m only giving constructive criticism, I’m being calm about things

      Well, you told Rune to shove off...

      Because it was between me and Matty

        Loading editor
    • This is a public site. Anyone is free to participate in discussions. If you want to talk privately with Matty, then talk to him in a private place, like Discord or via an email.

        Loading editor
    • Idk his email address.

      I just emailed Bdj, I’m going out on a block for another whole year because I don’t want to erupt in stress again. Autism has its strengths and weaknesses in a situation I’m in. Cya, stay fresh.

        Loading editor
    • DanielDelta.EXE wrote: You idea is well, but there are few changes I recommend as a fan:

      1. LePete should replace Robby as a closer 2. Maple Mornings Fits September, Captain Cori remains unlocked with Pirate Bash, closer or not 3. Neapolitan Syrup is standard, Cherry Cheesecake Drizzle or Watermelon Drizzle could work better 4. Gravy on Ice Cream? Yuck, why not try Candy Corn Drizzle, Pralines, or Fudge Swirl Drizzle 5. The Drizzles on Onionfest makes it a very weird holiday and I find it mediocre. However Big Top Carnival and Cherry Blossom Fest has variety in drizzles 6. 1st 6 with the 8 include Matt, Wally, and Lisa

      I’m just throwing out constructive criticism here on your ideas and I can help any time

      DanielDelta.EXE wrote: You idea is well, but there are few changes I recommend as a fan:

      1. LePete should replace Robby as a closer 2. Maple Mornings Fits September, Captain Cori remains unlocked with Pirate Bash, closer or not 3. Neapolitan Syrup is standard, Cherry Cheesecake Drizzle or Watermelon Drizzle could work better 4. Gravy on Ice Cream? Yuck, why not try Candy Corn Drizzle, Pralines, or Fudge Swirl Drizzle 5. The Drizzles on Onionfest makes it a very weird holiday and I find it mediocre. However Big Top Carnival and Cherry Blossom Fest has variety in drizzles 6. 1st 6 with the 8 include Matt, Wally, and Lisa

      I’m just throwing out constructive criticism here on your ideas and I can help any time

      Wow, thanks for viewing the blog first thing, I enjoy getting criticized, this is the most respectful criticism I've been getting in 4 years.

      I've been thinking about the Freezeria 2 thing as if it was a real remastered version of the game, and as much as I know Flipline from my experience, they don't do much changes at customers' process between PC version and Apps version. That's why I decided to leave the closers like they are for three reasons. First one, the Closers remained the same in the HD and To Go! versions already and even if I would've been thinking about changing the closers, I'd go with some classic-type of Closers, like Akari and Allan. Secondly, I get really upset when it comes to changing the PC version WAY TOO MUCH. I got really upset, and I still am, finding out the whole Closers of the Pancakeria version were staying the same except Ninjoy. Ninjoy was, in my opinion at least, the best example of a Closer who doesn't seem furious for once. Still I really wish Emmlette was a normal customer. They probably replaced Ninjoy because of the whole Nin-Joy story, but it would make the Closer thing look even better. Third reason is because the Closers seem to be pickier on their sundaes than other customers. I think the same case surprised many fans already in Freezeria HD era with the first time of Xolo being a regular customer, or the Taco Mia closers remaining the same, and the answer was revealed in Quinn's Q&A with Matt and Tony stating that Xolo isn't as picky as Xandra about his sundaes, I use the same structure to the other Closers as well.

      Captain Cori does not favor Pirate Bash only because her order structure looks really interesting for me in Freezeria To Go!, as her order fills the whole slot. I don't want her to favor Pirate Bash only because I feel like her order in Freezeria To Go is really mixed and her order changing towards the year would even more fun to make.

      Gravy on sundae is nothing special to me, I will change it when I have time to, because I'm too busy to do what Matt and Tony do and start researching for exclusive ingredients from different countries. And just keep in mind that nothing in Flipverse is really logical, and I wanna stay open minded.

      The Neapolitan Drizzle will probably stay a Valentine's Day exclusive, but I will put Neapolitan Syrup as a standard syrup.

      I picked the holiday exclusives by how many customers ordered a specific ingredient in Freezeria To Go, for instance, the only three customers who order Pumpkin Pie Syrup are Bertha, Sienna, and Hank. Therefore, there's no such reason Pumpkin Pie Syrup should remain a standard syrup. It went along with Onionfest, which is where Closers such as Xandra can enjoy their sundaes with a gumny onions.

      The 'random' customers in Freezeria/HD/To Go! will remain the same. I just had to close my computer early than usual and did not have enough time to put them on. But yes, I am still going to update the customer list tomorrow.

        Loading editor
    • DanielDelta.EXE wrote: Idk his email address.

      I just emailed Bdj, I’m going out on a block for another whole year because I don’t want to erupt in stress again. Autism has its strengths and weaknesses in a situation I’m in. Cya, stay fresh.

      My email address is fliplinematty@gmail.com and you can contact me on the forum as well

        Loading editor
    • DanielDelta.EXE wrote:
      Idk his email address.

      I just emailed Bdj, I’m going out on a block for another whole year because I don’t want to erupt in stress again. Autism has its strengths and weaknesses in a situation I’m in. Cya, stay fresh.

      Bye then.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.