As a teenager, Boomer got her start jumping crates on her bike in the dusty streets of Toastwood.
Businesses in town include:
- The Porterhouse Ranch, where Peggy and her family live
- Cletus' Scrapyard, located along the Toastwood-Tacodale border
- The Toastwood Trading Post, where Austin works as a part-time cashier
- The Buckwheat Bakery, a bakery
- The Cattle Bag Bubble, a gum factory
- Fernaco Architecture, Franco's architect firm
- Peggy - A cow wrangler at the Porterhouse Ranch.
- Cletus - The owner of Cletus' Scrapyard.
- Chester - A wily survivalist. A closer in Papa's Cheeseria
- Rhonda - A truck driver. Closer in Papa's Cheeseria
- Austin - A cashier at Toastwood Trading Post.
- Perri - An environmentalist who lives in a windmill.
Toastwood during holidays
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.